September 21, 2014 | 1918 users online

Palettes - MAC - 15-PAN

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by jackieloveee

I love my palletes it make storing my eyeshadows soo much easier. And they look really professional. Also very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 More reviews by chococat05

I think these palettes are really good way to organize MAC, ELF, Wet'n'Wild, Millani, Jane or any e/s that is a inch in diameter. These palettes are sleek and looks very professional. What I don't like about it is the price, I don't like how I have to pay 12$ for this plastic casing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Coconutty565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this palette, it has a lot of slots, very cheap and makes applying eyeshadow quick and easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jeitzen

I love this palette because it makes applying eyeshadow a breeze. Rather then reaching for every individual eyeshadow, just pop open this palette and it gives you 15 eyeshadows of your choice right on hand with no mess.

I've depotted 6 shadows so far and the palette works very well with the magnets I got at the local craftstore that aren't that stong of magnets. It's easy to travel with and has incredible easy access.

Overall a great product, I recommend it to anyone who loves MAC eyeshadows, wants easier access and better storage for their eyeshadows in a sleek design.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by aandfgirl133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love mac palettes because they are so sturdy, but what I hate is that you cant see what e/s are in what palette. I much more prefer the quads for this. The quads are also a lot easier for travel and if you need to just throw it in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by oneclassy_broad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these perfect for storing, If I am traveling I just used the 4 Pan with everyday colors I can wear. Love these.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mariechaton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

GREAT for storing e/s.....but LOUSY because you can't just pop a 15 pan e/s pallete in your purse for those all important afternoon/evening touch ups!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2008 9:01:00 AM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pallete is great for keeping all my eyeshadows organized. I have one spot left for my concealor but I think I'll leave that out since the material is only plastic and not cushioned, and my eyeshadows could definately break really easily (hence I took one lippie off). I would definately buy again though. What a hassle to depot though, even with the makeup addict website.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by SnowJaz

I love this palette so much so that I still keep it in their box!

I love the design and the material of this palette. Holds up 15 e/s and frees up my storage space for more cosmetics! My e/s is so organised now.

I would definitely buy again when I fill up this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by whatever21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two of these so far and they've saved me so much space and time looking for all the eyeshadows I want to use. I love the sleek design. Depotting eyeshadows from their pots can be a bit of a hassle (I broke about 4 at the sides depotting), but it's worth it.