April 18, 2014 | 1963 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I can't believe I found the lipliner of my dreams at Walgreens for $2! But I did. I have this in "Latte" which is a caramel nude. It's a thin retractable pencil and the liner itself is creamy and easy to apply and long-lasting. It's a dream, especially compared to other liners that are so hard and dry. And since it's so cheap, I can buy these to stash everywhere - desk, home, purse, etc. Excellent steal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I'm not too thrilled with the color selection. The colors are on the plain side. But I bought one anyways. I ended up with Natural which looks like I smeared dirt on my lips. The texture is nice, though and went on smoothly. If they made colors I'd actually wear I'd buy these in bulk. But all they seemed to have were boring matte browns, hideous purples, magentas and orangey reds. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My staple is Iced Brandy, a medium rose shade with faint shimmer. You may want to try this if you have pink-pigmented lips; against my honey (HHH) skin it's really MLBB. I also have Mahogany, which becomes a beautiful, deep, dark pink on my lips. These liners are worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Believe the hype! I was afraid these cheapie pencils would be hard like Wet & Wild, but they're so soft and creamy! Natural, a pink brown, is a staple for me. Can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by curlysj75

Another great soft lipliner!! And even cheaper than Prestige! But it works just as well, the automatic lipliners are the best they go on smooth. They're usually 2 for $3 Great Deal! I wish they had more colors!
HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent quality for dirt cheap! The one that kept catching my eye at the display stand was called "RefleXXions" lip pencil in Raspberry Shine. Altho the packaging makes it look metallic, it really is just a slightly shimmery dark pink. Pretty color and I love the $1 price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kalena

I like this liner. I got it in Natural, which is a basic, go-with-everything color. My only gripe is that it's not quite as soft as I would like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2003 4:54:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have "terracotta" which is a pretty red-orange. It's dark, so I put it all over my mouth, blot it and smear gloss on top. It's the only red-orange lip color that looks good on me. This is the mini lip liner that's 2 for $1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2003 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

You just can't beat the price of these and the over all quality and color selection is excellent! Plenty of nice basic colors and a few unique ones too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Asha22

I have been using these lip liners for over 5 years and will never go back to those expensive liners that cost $10 and up. I always have chestnut on hand at all times. It is a brown liner that mixes well with everything. It is not hard at all and is not soft either. I have used liners that are so soft that the crumble upon application. This liner can be found in most drug stores for $0.99. With that price I always buy 2 or 3 when I need to stock up. Look no further for the best liners, Jordana is the way to go. As a matter of fact, all of their liners, whether lip or eye are great. I highly recommend these. Even if you turn out not to like them, $0.99 won't break your bank and I would rather pay that and not like something than to pay $20 and feel a million times worse.