Jordana Lip Liner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I have a few of these and while not being too greasy, they go on smoothly. I use them to line as well as fill in my lips with color. The pigment's great, too. Plus I adore wooden pencils, can't stand retractable ones.

I have this in Tropical Punch, which is a purplish-pink shimmery colour. The colour is nice and I like using it under lipsticks or glosses that are too brown for me. This liner makes the l/s or l/g more mauvey and less brown. The texture and consistency of the liner is like Wet n Wild. A little hard, but if you put some lip balm on first it's fine. Very cheap - not so easy to find in Canada though. I found it at a dollar/bargain store for $1.50

on 1/22/2004 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've used Coffee and Natural for years. Natural is close to my lip color, so I like to pair it with clear lip gloss. I use Coffee for nude, mauve, and rosy lipsticks. I did buy a couple of red ones I didn't like-- the shades were more violet than I had thought they would be, so now I know to stick with the more natural colored ones.

on 12/10/2003 3:14:00 PM

If they ever discontinue Natural I'm in trouble. I use it with so very, very many lip products. Chances are when my husband says "Wow, your makeup looks great", he's talking about this liner paired with a clear or nude gloss. It's indispensable to my makeup habit. Natural is a half shade darker than my natural color, wears for-freaking-ever, and is pretty much the all time HG. I've never bothered trying any new kinds of nude lipliner after finding this.

on 12/3/2003 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got Natural which is close enough to my lip color but it lasts for like 10 minutes so there's no point in wearing it. I'm still on my search for a long lasting ylbb color.

on 11/10/2003 4:26:00 AM

Pros: Unbeatable price, creamy soft texture, long lasting, wide color selection with lots of gorgeous colors.
Cons: Hard to find (Walgreens and Longs carry them), a few shades are too creamy for some people.Overall, excellent lip liner for incredible price. continued >>

on 8/29/2003 11:46:00 AM

I can't believe I found the lipliner of my dreams at Walgreens for $2! But I did. I have this in "Latte" which is a caramel nude. It's a thin retractable pencil and the liner itself is creamy and easy to apply and long-lasting. It's a dream, especially compared to other liners that are so hard and dry. And since it's so cheap, I can buy these to stash everywhere - desk, home, purse, etc. Excellent steal!

on 8/19/2003 1:20:00 AM

I'm not too thrilled with the color selection. The colors are on the plain side. But I bought one anyways. I ended up with Natural which looks like I smeared dirt on my lips. The texture is nice, though and went on smoothly. If they made colors I'd actually wear I'd buy these in bulk. But all they seemed to have were boring matte browns, hideous purples, magentas and orangey reds. Yuck.

on 7/24/2003 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My staple is Iced Brandy, a medium rose shade with faint shimmer. You may want to try this if you have pink-pigmented lips; against my honey (HHH) skin it's really MLBB. I also have Mahogany, which becomes a beautiful, deep, dark pink on my lips. These liners are worth every penny.

on 7/22/2003 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Believe the hype! I was afraid these cheapie pencils would be hard like Wet & Wild, but they're so soft and creamy! Natural, a pink brown, is a staple for me. Can't beat the price!

Popular Lip Liners