October 25, 2014 | 1906 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Lip Liner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

If they ever discontinue Natural I'm in trouble. I use it with so very, very many lip products. Chances are when my husband says "Wow, your makeup looks great", he's talking about this liner paired with a clear or nude gloss. It's indispensable to my makeup habit. Natural is a half shade darker than my natural color, wears for-freaking-ever, and is pretty much the all time HG. I've never bothered trying any new kinds of nude lipliner after finding this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

I got Natural which is close enough to my lip color but it lasts for like 10 minutes so there's no point in wearing it. I'm still on my search for a long lasting ylbb color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2003 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lorien

Pros: Unbeatable price, creamy soft texture, long lasting, wide color selection with lots of gorgeous colors.
Cons: Hard to find (Walgreens and Longs carry them), a few shades are too creamy for some people.Overall, excellent lip liner for incredible price. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I can't believe I found the lipliner of my dreams at Walgreens for $2! But I did. I have this in "Latte" which is a caramel nude. It's a thin retractable pencil and the liner itself is creamy and easy to apply and long-lasting. It's a dream, especially compared to other liners that are so hard and dry. And since it's so cheap, I can buy these to stash everywhere - desk, home, purse, etc. Excellent steal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I'm not too thrilled with the color selection. The colors are on the plain side. But I bought one anyways. I ended up with Natural which looks like I smeared dirt on my lips. The texture is nice, though and went on smoothly. If they made colors I'd actually wear I'd buy these in bulk. But all they seemed to have were boring matte browns, hideous purples, magentas and orangey reds. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My staple is Iced Brandy, a medium rose shade with faint shimmer. You may want to try this if you have pink-pigmented lips; against my honey (HHH) skin it's really MLBB. I also have Mahogany, which becomes a beautiful, deep, dark pink on my lips. These liners are worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Believe the hype! I was afraid these cheapie pencils would be hard like Wet & Wild, but they're so soft and creamy! Natural, a pink brown, is a staple for me. Can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by curlysj75

Another great soft lipliner!! And even cheaper than Prestige! But it works just as well, the automatic lipliners are the best they go on smooth. They're usually 2 for $3 Great Deal! I wish they had more colors!
HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 8:36:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent quality for dirt cheap! The one that kept catching my eye at the display stand was called "RefleXXions" lip pencil in Raspberry Shine. Altho the packaging makes it look metallic, it really is just a slightly shimmery dark pink. Pretty color and I love the $1 price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kalena

I like this liner. I got it in Natural, which is a basic, go-with-everything color. My only gripe is that it's not quite as soft as I would like it.