October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Brunette Goddess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo (and conditioner)! Smells so yummy, a vanilla- caramel scent that reminds me of creme brulee. Funny story- I just stepped out of the shower after washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner, and I was helping my son (who's almost 5 years old) get dressed. He said to me "Mommy, what's that smell? I want to eat it!" When I told him it was my hair he laughed. He said my hair smelled so yummy!
I didn't notice anything 'off' with my hair after using this. I was able to style it just fine, no weird dryness, frizzies or flyaways. At least no more than usual. I take care of those by using Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum (generic brand from Sally's) and then some thermal spray when I flati-ron and my hair is not frizzy at all! My hair looks great and feels soft after my routine... The only thing wrong with this stuff is the price. The shampoo was not too horrendous, but the conditioner was very expensive! Oh well. I will probably repurchase anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by EssaV

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after buying the conditioner and loving it. It's not bad, but not good either. The conditioner still rocks my world, but I'm giving my bottle of shampoo away to a friend. I'm wondering if maybe some of the negative reviews for the conditioner are because it was used in combination with this shampoo. It lathers well and smells nice, doesn't weigh my hair down. I can't quite put my finger on why I don't love it, I just don't, something seems "off" with my hair after using it. I had such high hopes for this because of how great the conditioner is (which I really can't say enough) and it let me down.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo didn't do much for my hair. It didn't really soften it too much. It didn't make it any shinier, either. It claims that it's safe for colored hair, but it contains sulfates that can strip the hair of hair dye.

This shampoo does smell good, but the results just weren't worth the price for me. I might as well be using the Organix Vanilla Silk products if I want a nice smell at a cheaper price.

As far as TiGi products go, the Bed Head Sexed-Up products seem to work a lot better with my hair type. (Unfortunately though, TiGi claims that those ones aren't good for colored hair.) I might try the S-Factor Color Savvy products or the Bed Head Superstar products next.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by AbbyDodson

I am in LOVE with this shampoo (& the conditioner)!!!! It smells sooo delightful and makes my hair soooo extremely soft! I strongly recommend this to anyone! I color my hair and i blow dry and flat iron or curl almost on daily basis so my hair is pretty damaged. But you cant tell b/c this stuff makes my hair soo shiny & soft. (Sorry i dont kno anything about price b/c i get this at cost). Go out and buy this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by eayers23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!! I bought this and the conditioner - WOW! The smell is amazing and the formula is great. It leaves my long, fine, uber-highlighted hair feeling amazing. I don't know how safe it is for color though. It is very concentrated, as are most Tigi shampoos. I would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by mayaari

I purchased this with the coordinating conditioner (both large bottles with pumps) during an Ulta sale a few months ago. Even though my hair is naturally black, I color it to a reddish-brown or brown shade. I love the way this stuff smells, like a wonderful cookie or something. It lathers up fairly well, and paired with the conditioner my hair smells so wonderful after styling. I'd purchase this again, but I've barely gone through half the bottle in the past 4 months!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by thighhigh27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is like candy for your hair!!! I love it! I swear by it! My Boyfriend loves it! It's not too strong. Your hair will feel so soft and smell yummy. Try it! You'll get over the price once you have your first wash .

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2007 8:16:00 AM More reviews by littlelady87

I LOVE the smell of this product. It is so warm and inviting, like vanilla caramel.
Apart from the smell, there are a lot of other good things about this shampoo. First off, it lasts a long time. There just seems to be more in the bottle than there normally is with other shampoos. Secondly, it does a very good cleaning job; it leaves your hair squeaky clean without making it dull. Thirdly, it leaves your hair soft and not as tangled.
However, I am not sure why this is supposed to be a shampoo especially for brunettes, as it did absolutely nothing to enhance the colour. It didn't even make it that much more shiny, even when used in conjunction with the conditioner. Also, it is very thick and doesn't lather up at all well unless mixed with water. I am also worried about the build up that it leaves on my hair; I have fine and thin hair and it is getting a little dry, having used the shampoo for a couple of months. But I guess this wouldn't be a problem if you clarify your hair regularly or use a moisturising conditioner.
Overall, I would buy again- it is not a miracle shampoo but it does do its job and it smells delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by LazyGirl02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium thick, almost BSL length hair that isn't color-treated. I found this shampoo to be very moisturizing---almost too moisturizing. It smells great, like buttercream frosting or something, but isn't overwhelming. I've used it about 4 times now, and each time it leaves my hair so soft. Very pleasantly surprised with this shampoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Bruises

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells amazing and I can still smell it throughout the day. Lovely chocolately caramel. It makes my hair super soft and shiny. It also makes my hair have more body and look sytled more. I would def. buy this again and again. The pump dispenser makes it shower perfect!