LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

on 4/6/2012 12:41:00 PM

just an absolutely perfect product. i'd gone into lush to buy some new bath products, and i grabbed some bubble bars having not tried them... back at home i read the instructions and crumbled about one third of the entire product into my bath under running water. the bubbles its created were amazing!! they were creamy and super long- lasting, and the water turned purple and was as moisturizing as the water would be in a bath melt. definitely repurchasing, felt so indulgent but you get a few good uses out of the one bar, highly recomended!

on 2/6/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love some LUSH bath products, but this one was a disappointment. The smell reminds me of a scratch-and-sniff toy I had as a child. Very artificial berry scent. I could forgive that, though. My real complaint is that it leaves my skin feeling dry. I'm also not crazy about the texture it gives the bath water - not silky or soft. Frankly, it reminds me of Mr. Bubble, but with fewer bubbles and a much higher price point.

on 2/4/2012 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite product for having bubble baths. It smells so good and the bubbles last a long time. I usually get four uses out of one bar. If I want more bubbles then I use half the bar or one third instead of a quarter. I have bought this repeatedly and will continue to! It's probably my favourite thing at Lush!

on 1/15/2012 3:04:00 PM

My favourite product from LUSH so far! It makes your water pink and I love the smell, but it doesn't really last in the bath tub itself. It makes so many bubbles that you hardly need any! It's a great way for me to relax, because I love taking bubble baths and the smell is great. The price is a little much for me, maybe if it was $2-3 cheaper but I'll still repurchase it. It lasts for a while for me since I don't take bubble baths on a weekly basis.

on 1/8/2012 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not for me. Sweet berry scent, very young girl scent in my opinion. Great value for money though if sweet berry is your thing, lots of bath bubbles and lovely pink water. A pass for me!

on 1/5/2012 3:13:00 AM

This is a really yummy fruity berry bubble bar. I love that it's so big I can easily get 6 uses out of one of these. The smell is so yummy and stays on the skin after you get out of the tub. Heaps of bubbles!!!

on 12/25/2011 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BAR! It was my first ever purchase from a Lush store and it was the product that got me addicted. It is one of Lush's larger bubble bars and it smells like delicious blackberries. It is a very fruity, berry, sweet scent. The Comforter is very pretty, is a purple and white swirly square/circle (depending on the batch). It is a classic Lush product that every girl and guy should try. I would 100% repurchase!

on 12/18/2011 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have repurchased this product God knows how many times. It retails for 3.99/200g in the UK but as it's quite big, you can break it up and use it for about 3 baths for maximum effect.

The smell is just incredible. It smells of sherbet and raspberries and cream - very difficult to described but if you love sweet berry smells, this is perfect for you.

It turns the bath water a beautiful Barbie pink whilst creating lots of small soft bubbles when you crumble it under the tap.

You end up coming out smelling totally delicious! This would be a great gift as well as a treat for yourself.

on 11/29/2011 5:32:00 PM

Beautiful smell, lovely fluffy bubbles and turns your bath water pink .... Keep a few in your drawers to fragrance your clothes !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Bought this yesterday and tried it last night. At the shop I was deliberating between getting this, and Blue Skies bubble bar. I'm half wishing I got blue skies. The scent dry, is a very sweet black currant candy kind of smell and it's coloured in magenta and white swirls. I used just over an eigth of the bar, so that could be my problem, but I found that as soon as this bar hit the water, the scent disappeared. The water went a light magenta kind of colour with white bubbles. I am disappointed because this is supposedly a best seller, but was just average for me. It didn't produce mounds of bubbles, and the bubbles were all gone when I hopped out about an hour later. The scent was VERY watery, I could hardly smell it and it didn't linger on my skin. Again, I only used an eigth of the bar, so I will try using a quarter next time and see what happens. All in all, I'm very disappointed in this purchase, definitely not my favourite. I would use it if I was given it as a gift, but probably wont buy it again.

Popular Bath Treatments