September 2, 2014 | 1813 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I break off 1/2 of this because imo this bar has tons of product in it for 2 uses. Giving it 4 lippies because I do love the way it moisturizes my skin, turns my bath water a beautiful milky pink color, and smells delicious too. The price is a little high for a bubble bar though. I buy this every now and again when I feel like splurging. When I get out of the tub, my skin is very soft and silky. The scent does last too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this bubble bar! It smells very sweet, like blackberries and cream candies. I cut it into 2-3 pieces and crumble them under running water. It creates amazingly scented bubbles! I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is one of my favourite Lush products and have purchased it a couple of times. I usually cut mine into four chunks because this bar is massive and you only need a small section for each bath. The scent is calming, slighty sweet and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. The scent doesn't linger on my skin, but it makes the bath water smell amazing and turns it into a milky rose pink colour. Gives off very frothy bubbles as the bubble bar melts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

My first bubble bar! I love the smell of this one and it makes so many bubbles from only about 1/4 of the bar. The pink water is also cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was my first bath product from LUSH and I absolutely loved it! The bar itself is so pretty and its also huge! I cut mine up and used it several times. It has a VERY strong black currant or blackberry smell, it's very sweet so if that isn't your thing definitely don't get this one! The smell fills the whole bathroom and lingers on your skin for hours, which I loved! My skin was also extremely soft, so soft in fact that I didn't need any lotion. It turned the water a lovely pink color and FILLED my tub with bubbles that lasted the entire bath. It also did not stain my tub for those who are worried about that sort of thing. I will definitely be repurchasing this again as it is officially one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

Best lush product. My ex bf bought a few of these for me. I never thought about buying it in the 1st place. It was him who got me hooked on this. I like how it smells and that you can get about 4 baths out of it. It also has nice bubbles. Great pick me up when you having a bad day

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

The best bath treat from lush in my opinion. Even my husband uses it. My skinfeels soft and the water turns a gorgeous pink color. I have a large jacuzzi tub and I use 1/3rd of a bar and it is just right. I love the creamy smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by lulu12step

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Favorite LUSH product hands down. I crumble about a eighth of it in a small bag until its dust before lining the drain with it and turning on the water giant frothy bubbles, pink water, sweet calming scent. Lasts forever. Amazing!

Cocktail:
Eighth of Comforter Bubble Bar
Think Pink Bath Bomb (if aivalable Valentines Day line ex factor for purple water!)
1/4 of MMM bath melt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

After a stressful day at the office the comforter seems to make it all go away. My skin is so soft and smells so amazing afterwards and since you only need 1/4 of the huge bar its so reasonably priced. One of my favorite products ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This is my daughter's favorite. Pink water, lots and lots of bubbles, what more can an 11 years old girl want. The bonus is the smell that lingers in the bathroom.