October 30, 2014 | 1669 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by marshmallowmoondrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me just tell you guys how much I love this shampoo. This is my go-to shampoo and has been for about 6 years now. I shampoo daily. In fact, I shampoo twice a day because I take two showers a day. I know that this is probably overkill, but I need a good shampoo to handle this many showers. This is a great shampoo & I always find myself questioning it.

I am HUGE on trying new shampoo products. I have basically tried every single shampoo out there. I've tried everything from the cheap cheap to the salon quality expensive. I always find myself coming back to this shampoo.

Hello Hydration leaves my hair moisturized enough to where it isn't dry, but it doesn't moisturize it too much to where it feels dirty and weighed down. In fact, I always get a "light" feeling after I wash with this shampoo from switching from another one. Like it's making my hair bouncier or something. Just a nice, clean feeling.

I love this shampoo no matter how many bad reviews it gets. This shampoo just clicks..like it was made for my hair type. I'll probably still wanna try all of the newest and coolest shampoos that come out, but I'll more than likely always find myself coming back to this one because of its price factor and quality. LOVE IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by CrystalShell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know so many ppl give this product such a hype. I was not impressed with the old product, however, when this new one came out, I decided to give a go.
I have oily hair and reasonable good condition. However, using the combination of this shampoo with its conditioner seem to make my hair extremely unhappy. My hair became dry and frizzy. It seems to lose the natural shine after I use it for a while. Furthermore, there is buildup after using them - I seem to get endless amount of dandruff. I admitted all the herbal essences hair products smell divine, but this really should not be the measure to buy a product.
I really hope people don't have the same result as mine after using this. Hair-product hunting starts again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

This is my Hg shampoo and conditioner. I love everything about it. It smells wonderful and makes my hair so so so so soft lol. Im so inlove with it. I wouldnt recommend for daily use but i wash my hair every 2 days because my hair doesnt get oily til like the 3 rd day. Also all the packages are so cute and i love the neon blue color that comes out. Also a little goes a long way. I would recommend all these shampoos and conditioners espically this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by LaCaramelShortbread

Oh my god,
My hair hasn't felt this bad since I last dyed it.
Doesn't lather easily, makes your hair feel like straw, leaves hair to "Split off" when you do eventually get it to lather, And the frizz my god I look like a puffball, plus my scalp is stinging!
WORST SHAMPOO EVER.
DON'T BUY THIS.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by aybubs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS MADE MY MOMS GORGEOUS THICK HAIR FALL OUT. SHE NOW HAS A BALD SPOT, do not buy. it weighs hair now and isnt that moistureizing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LauraPlum

Good god, this stuff makes my hair feel disgusting and dirtier than before I wash it. It leaves a film that doesn't rinse out and I can feel a residue on my hands when I run my hands through my hair while blow drying. I'll be throwing out a nearly-full bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by joeccentric

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My hair is normal but gets oily after the second day so I wash it every night. The ends of my hair are very dry due to it being cut very little. I really love this conditioner and shampoo set as it really hydrates my hair. I lather the shampoo up and rinse out then repeat. It seems to work better if I repeat. The conditioner is hydrating enough for the top of my head but I use a different conditioner (garnier fructis nutri-repair triple nourishment) when the tips of my hair are feeling extremely dry. The smell of this is amazing and lasts for about half a day for me. It hydrates well enough but not for extremely dry hair, so 1 lippie off. Overall, I like it enough to repurchase.

EDIT: After using a whole bottle I found that my hair had started falling out in places, and it was still tangled, if not more at my tips which I am not liking. I removed 2 lippies and will not repurchase anymore. Sticking to my tried and tested Garnier products. Disappointed with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair is only and heavy, and it's very difficult for me to find good "cheap" products. This shampoo goes well with my hair, feels lightweight and it's very cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

For its range (meaning the non-designer/salon shampoos) herbal essences is expensive in Australia. I have normal hair, a lot of volume with natural waves that gets extremely oily by the second day.
This shampoo has a great smell and consistency. It is a cream, and smells great. The smell stays in my hair until about the second day. It is more moisturizing than other shampoos I've used, though because of this by the second day my hair is heavy and flat, not oily, just flat.
I would imagine someone with overly dry hair would like this, someone who doesn't produce much oils and who has dry ends. For its purpose, which is to moisturize dry hair, it does it's job. It is just heavy and feels very silicone-y.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by xEijmyk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this product, not bad and not amazing. Although has a very good smell but it doesn't stay long.