Sephora Eye make-up remover

2.8

on 11/22/2006 9:34:00 PM

A great eye makeup remover. The small one is $4. You can't beat that!

on 4/9/2006 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a pretty good m/u remover. It has no oily residue and it didn't burn my eyes at all, but I DON'T have sensitive eyes or contacts. I like it and would probably buy it again.

on 9/10/2005 11:11:00 AM

I do not use this regularly, but it works very well for when I use waterproof make up and it does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The quality is good and the price is cheap(4 Euros), I find this comparable to more expensive eye make up removers. Will denititely buy again.

on 3/29/2005 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this Sephora makeup remover. It always takes all my liner and mascara off, and it's very gentle. I've never had any burning or pulling problems. I like the regular remover, not the one for waterproof mascara, that one was too greasy.

on 3/12/2005 4:41:00 PM

This product makes my sensitive sting and burn. I cannot recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

on 3/8/2005 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have tried many, many eye makeup removers and this is one of the best. It doesn't leave an oily film on your eyes and it didn't irritate my contacts. You don't have to do a lot of tugging and wiping on your eyelids. Takes everything off with a couple of swipes. Wonderful product and comes in a small travel size bottle as well. I definately recommend!

on 1/11/2005 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think it is kind of greasy and does not remove liquid liner or macara very well

on 9/23/2004 11:19:00 AM

I was disapointed in this remover. I generally love Sephora's line- and had hoped this would be a great remover. Frankly, its no better than the Rimmel one I tosses out- or the Maybeline one- the pink one- not the blue oily one. The packaging is cute- and I think thats all its got going for it.
Remember when you use a product in the eye area- you have to worry about drying out the skin- thats a HUGE no-no. There's a fine line between too oily and too drying- I found this pretty drying.

If you want a GREAT remover- try Paula Dorf's- I think it is MUCH better- it looks oily at first glance- but its not- I can use it & re-apply makeup with no problems.

on 9/23/2004 10:43:00 AM

A lovely knockoff of Clinique remover. I go through two bottles a month.

on 4/11/2004 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This doesn't irritate my eyes and gets all the eye makeup off, but I have to rub and dab longer if I'm wearing a lot of mascara. I bought the small one for $4 and it fits neatly onto my crowded bathroom shelves.