April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2005 11:11:00 AM More reviews by neene

I do not use this regularly, but it works very well for when I use waterproof make up and it does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The quality is good and the price is cheap(4 Euros), I find this comparable to more expensive eye make up removers. Will denititely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by jackie0h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this Sephora makeup remover. It always takes all my liner and mascara off, and it's very gentle. I've never had any burning or pulling problems. I like the regular remover, not the one for waterproof mascara, that one was too greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2005 4:41:00 PM More reviews by one10acvol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product makes my sensitive sting and burn. I cannot recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2005 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sfbond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried many, many eye makeup removers and this is one of the best. It doesn't leave an oily film on your eyes and it didn't irritate my contacts. You don't have to do a lot of tugging and wiping on your eyelids. Takes everything off with a couple of swipes. Wonderful product and comes in a small travel size bottle as well. I definately recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 6:12:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is kind of greasy and does not remove liquid liner or macara very well

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by MsMaggie

I was disapointed in this remover. I generally love Sephora's line- and had hoped this would be a great remover. Frankly, its no better than the Rimmel one I tosses out- or the Maybeline one- the pink one- not the blue oily one. The packaging is cute- and I think thats all its got going for it.
Remember when you use a product in the eye area- you have to worry about drying out the skin- thats a HUGE no-no. There's a fine line between too oily and too drying- I found this pretty drying.

If you want a GREAT remover- try Paula Dorf's- I think it is MUCH better- it looks oily at first glance- but its not- I can use it & re-apply makeup with no problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Sonneteer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A lovely knockoff of Clinique remover. I go through two bottles a month.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't irritate my eyes and gets all the eye makeup off, but I have to rub and dab longer if I'm wearing a lot of mascara. I bought the small one for $4 and it fits neatly onto my crowded bathroom shelves.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2004 12:08:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This remover burned my eyes so badly......And I do not have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by chowjet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased the version of this for waterproof makeup removal, since I am using a water-resistant mascara. I really disliked it. It left an oily film on my eyelids. I had to almost scrub to get the mascara off. It also caused burning around the eye area along with eye irritation. I felt like my expensive eye cream was doing no good because it was being applied over a layer of the oily remover. Yuck!!!