September 2, 2014 | 1838 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada Tendre

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think that this scent is so much better than the original Prada. At some point I had the original and had to give it away. The original had a bitter smell to it. This one is just softer and does seem to be more of a summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Phira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Prada tendre is one of the few fragrances I wear that makes me feel sexy. It's very soft with a hint of spice.

I don't think it smells like Chanel Chance or Coco Mad. at all. To me most Chanel fragrances smell like burnt erasers.

I would definitely buy again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ClareBC

I love the regular Prada, and thought this would be like it but less heavy on the amber, which would be nice for the summer, but in fact it still has the amber but instead of being spicey like the original it has as really cheap sweet overtone, which is quite cloying. I was really suprised as it's so not a 'Prada' smell. I'm sorry, but amber plus a sweet tone is just nauseating. Real shame as it could have been such a winner if it had been made a touch citrusy or just eased up on the amber of the original. May suit a younger market, though doubt they could afford it! Get a tester before you buy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 11:41:00 PM More reviews by cale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A tester for this at the cash register caught my eye while returning an item at Sephora. I can't wear the regular Prada, as it is straight patchouli on me. Undeterred, I sniffed the tester and was pleasantly surprised. I sprayed some on and liked it very much on me. I'm terrible with notes, but I detect woods, light patchouli and some florals. Actually, it reminded me a lot of a less spicy Spellbound, which I enjoyed in the early 90's. I also thought it similar to Flowerbomb.