E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/12/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

$1 for this palette?! Are you kidding me?!

I seriously wish E.l.F. had been around when I was a preteen/teenager so I could have banished my makeup craving for $1 a pop. It's less classy looking than the MAC palette, but it's dirt cheap and comes with a mirror. The packaging is sturdy, the magnets are strong, and the hinges will hold the mirror up so you can set it up on a table and have your hands free. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

on 11/15/2010 1:15:00 PM

Best $1 you can spend on cosmetics.

As a fledgling makeup addict, these are great. I can try different brands and simply get the refill pans, saving a few $ (for more makeup, of course!). Also buy these as gifts for others.

on 11/15/2010 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The best compact around! They stay closed and have a huge mirror, unlike MAC's 4-pan. I got them for a dollar online, and bought 10.

on 10/29/2010 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 15 of these to use with my mac eye shadows and melted pan lipstick. Great for traveling. I have one in my car, gym locker, work, purse. They are just wonderful and did i mention CHEAP!

on 10/14/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

THIS IS THE BOMB!

Elf has done it again! It's cute and very sturdy.. and it's only $1.00! You cant beat that with a stick! They should make bigger ones for all of us make up junkies! The eye shadows are nice too! But of course you have to purchase those separately.

I would buy a billion of these, haha. They're fantastic. I wish ELF would release them in larger sizes (6, 12 or 15 pans per compact). It's easy to use labels or stickers to decorate them.

on 9/30/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This compact rocks. Its super sturdy and fits other companys stuff in it. I am just going to decorate mine to make it fun and cute.

This sleek sturdy compact for $1. Unbeatable! You can also fit MAC eyeshadows in this thing

on 8/17/2010 11:44:00 PM

These are really great compact palettes for $1 each. I bought a few of these from the ELF website and really love them. This fit a lot of popular brands single pans and are great for traveling and putting in your purse to touch up your look. You can even put on one look in the morning for work and pack a separate palette for a "night out" look to do a quick change after work. These are totally versatile and you can not go wrong for the price. I really hope they come out with a larger one in the future.