November 28, 2014 | 1926 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by MsMaggie

OMG- I picked these up out of desperation- without doing my MUA homework... my skin is having a really bad, really unusual stress related break out marathon. So bad that a loved one suggested that maybe it was measles- or chicken pox instead of acne. Really a great boost to my ego... lol.

ANYWAY- I was looking for something not intended for a teenagers skin- the breakout is not on my entire face- mainly in jawline & chin area and I was afraid of using something too strong- so I went with the neutrogena brand with the thought that is may be better suited for my 34 y/o skin. Then I came here & read the reviews- looks like I got the good stuff!

I used three of these pads on saturday- two of them on sunday and none today yet. My skin has drastically improved- the breakouts are on the healing path now instead of the raging uprising path. The skin around my mouth is feeling a little dry - but its nothing some additional moisturizer cant fix. I have to say I'm impressed- these did more for me that several high end products - which essentially did jack for me over the course of several weeks. I only wish I'd found them sooner........

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetly_broken

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These pads have helped me the most. Especially when I feel a new blemish coming I just swipe one over my face and it practically stops it in it's tracks! My husband likes to use these on himself too! Only thing, I have super oily skin and I wish it would soak up the oil a little more but all in all, they work pretty good. I will continue using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These pads are not too strong for my face.. I have oily very acne prone skin.
I cleanse my face every morning and ever night, and then swipe a pad over my face then rub in a 5% benzoyl peroxide solution, then use a non comedogenic moisturizer... cetaphil is the best!
My skin is finally on its way to looking clearer!
The pads seem to SMOOTH out the skin while shrinking the pimples...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I haven't been a fan of Neutrogena products through the years (they are a hit or miss in my book), but these pads are awsome. All I know is I suffered from cystic, hormonal acne for months and this is the only thing that cleared them out and prevents them from coming back. I use these in conjunction with the stress free power scrub 2x a day and the results are amazing. I don't know about the 8 hour claim, however I did notice reduction in pimple size immediately after using the pads. After a week my skin is mostly clear. There are a couple of cysts that are slowly going away (although they are decreasing in size much faster with use of the pads and scrub). I think this will be a staple in my skincare regimen. I did notice some dryness when using the pads 3x a day so I decreased to 2x per day. Other than that I have nothing but great things to say about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by boombangel

It always makes my skin smooth, but I still need to alternate it with another astringent so it doesnt over dry my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2007 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Meli_makeup

wow this stuff is really awsome! I began using spectrojel as part of my daily cleansing routine but it actually caused this nasty breakout on my forehead that wouldn't go away. It was disgusting, I have never used foundation on my face, especially when going to school but ever since the breakout ive been to self conscious to go to school with very noticeable bumps all over my face, so i decided to go back to my usual Avon purifying gel cleanser, and added this to my routine after i cleanse at night. This stuff has quite a strong smell, but it doesn't bother me. It also surprisingly doesn't dry out my skin, and makes it feel much smoother and softer. My whole breakout didn't clear in 8 hours but the redness had gone down significantly. Within a weeks use, my breakout was completely gone, and my pores even look smaller. I will definetly buy this product again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Emmiline87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice product. Though I'm not so sure about the 8 hours claim, these made my skin feel much cleaner and helped dry up my acne. As far as cleansing pads go, these are probably the best I've used and they are definately better than the gel product in this line. Will most likely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Smokybrowneyes

I bought these a little while back and have noticed better skin improvement. At first I've been using it on a daily basis and then slowed down to a few times a week. I was eerie of using this product because usually Neautragena products break me out and make my skin worse but these treatment pads cleared me up surprisingly well w/ my combination skin. It almost looks as if I'm wearing makeup. I may repurchase these when I run out.

*I only use these every once in a while because they tend to dry me out and when that happens I break out all over again. It's good at swiping up dirt and oil though. I might move onto the Clean and Clear pads after this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2007 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i've just started using these. i'm using them for my back, chest and shoulders AFTER i workout at the gym. i've been having a lot of back acne problems and need to wipe down before i can get home and shower. i use these and the change into a clean shirt. so far so good. if i start to get really dry i'll apply a light moisturize but i think these will work. i still use olay sensitive skin on my face after the gym.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by parmesanlover

I used this for 2 weeks.. the first few days it seemed great, after using it my skin was super soft and it seemed to unclog some stubborn pores. however, after a few days it seemed to dry out and irritate my skin. cut back to once a day, in the am ..also received the worst hormonal breakout.. i think this contributed to it. I normally have yucky hormonal break outs, but it was really really bad and i should know better.. salicylic acid always ends up giving me cystic acne after continued use.. plus there is alcohol in the product and i'm sure that didn't help matters.. in all fairness i know this product works well for others, just not me.. oily t zone, dry cheeks..