Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have had the classic red ones for a year or two, it's only recently when I lost them (my fault, I carry them with me EVERYWHERE) and went back to cheaper tweezers that I realized how much I freaking love these things!
For those of you wondering if they're worth the extra cash, or thinking 'tweezers are tweezers' they are just perfect - they grab even the shortest or finest of hairs first time every time - they don't slip, miss, or break the hair.
I purchased my original pair online (I live in Australia, land of sun, surf and waaaay overpriced beauty products so most of my products are purchased online) but didn't want to wait weeks for them to arrive over christmas so thought it would be worth paying a few extra dollars to have them immediately. went to the store, only to find that they're $49.95 here!!!
I've purchased the cheaper mini tweezers to tide me over, but will definitely be getting hitting strawberrynet to repurchase a full size pair (around $23). I'll keep the mini pair in my handbag so it's not such a hit if I lose them again!

on 11/9/2012 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I have been using it for more than 4 months now and this is the best pair of tweezers out there. This works especially well on the ingrown hair. It is very sharp and it grabs the tiniest of hair. I love the fact that it is sharp but doesn't cut the hair, it grabs the hair and rips it from the root. I don't think we can get it sharpened here in Australia. But I really hope that it always stays sharp that way it is now. Would happily repurchase if I have to but really hope it lasts me a lifetime.

on 10/21/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They're expensive for tweezers. But there's a reason for that. They're perfect. I'm convinced you could use them somehow in a surgical room. In fact, be careful not to poke yourself. If you're in the store and wondering if they're worth it; the answer is yes. I bought them when I was out of town because I had forgotten mine at home. When I came back, I threw out my other ones and bought backup Tweezerman tweezers. They're a staple in my makeup bag and I will never go back to other brands.

on 10/19/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

These tweezers rule. They are sharp and precise to where you can easily pluck out any excess hairs. They are so worth the money!

on 10/2/2012 6:37:00 AM

These are easily the best tweezers I've ever used. I've been through several pairs already, as they do eventually go out of alignment (I'm always dropping them). I'm always catching my boyfriend stealing them, too. Well worth the extra money because of the quality, and a great beauty tool.

on 9/29/2012 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very convenient and proficient to use.They help getting tiny hairs and hairs that are hard to reach because of the longer pincers. They can cut a little if you are careless but it did not leave me with any marks and is easily avoided.

on 8/28/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i have the slant tweezers in bright pink. really love these tweezers although sometimes i find they are so sharp and orecise they can cut the hair if you tug too hard.
i sometimes use the pointed tweezer to get the shorter finer hairs too howerver this tweezer is never too far from me. love all the tweezerman products!

on 8/28/2012 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best! I prefer the mini ones as they're easier to use. Love that they come in a variety of colors/patterns. I have a backup pair because these things are absolutely essential.

on 8/17/2012 1:48:00 AM

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallllllelujah! Halleeeelllllujah! You don't know what you're missing. It's like God himself is tweezing your brows. You wouldn't think there would be a big difference, but there is. You may think "I just don't know. $12 sure is pricey for a pair of tweezers". It's not though. It's worth it. Trust me.

on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 AM

this is the Tweezer version of a shu eyelash curler... All others look the same and make the same claims, but nothing compares. Tweezerman gets those short little hairs effortlessly. If you're a hairy little gremlin like myself LOL, go buy it. Now, run, don't walk.. Run real fast!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools