Tweezerman tweezers

4.7

on 10/21/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They're expensive for tweezers. But there's a reason for that. They're perfect. I'm convinced you could use them somehow in a surgical room. In fact, be careful not to poke yourself. If you're in the store and wondering if they're worth it; the answer is yes. I bought them when I was out of town because I had forgotten mine at home. When I came back, I threw out my other ones and bought backup Tweezerman tweezers. They're a staple in my makeup bag and I will never go back to other brands.

on 10/19/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

These tweezers rule. They are sharp and precise to where you can easily pluck out any excess hairs. They are so worth the money!

on 10/2/2012 6:37:00 AM

These are easily the best tweezers I've ever used. I've been through several pairs already, as they do eventually go out of alignment (I'm always dropping them). I'm always catching my boyfriend stealing them, too. Well worth the extra money because of the quality, and a great beauty tool.

on 9/29/2012 11:12:00 PM

Very convenient and proficient to use.They help getting tiny hairs and hairs that are hard to reach because of the longer pincers. They can cut a little if you are careless but it did not leave me with any marks and is easily avoided.

on 8/28/2012 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i have the slant tweezers in bright pink. really love these tweezers although sometimes i find they are so sharp and orecise they can cut the hair if you tug too hard.
i sometimes use the pointed tweezer to get the shorter finer hairs too howerver this tweezer is never too far from me. love all the tweezerman products!

on 8/28/2012 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best! I prefer the mini ones as they're easier to use. Love that they come in a variety of colors/patterns. I have a backup pair because these things are absolutely essential.

on 8/17/2012 1:48:00 AM

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallllllelujah! Halleeeelllllujah! You don't know what you're missing. It's like God himself is tweezing your brows. You wouldn't think there would be a big difference, but there is. You may think "I just don't know. $12 sure is pricey for a pair of tweezers". It's not though. It's worth it. Trust me.

on 8/13/2012 2:43:00 AM

this is the Tweezer version of a shu eyelash curler... All others look the same and make the same claims, but nothing compares. Tweezerman gets those short little hairs effortlessly. If you're a hairy little gremlin like myself LOL, go buy it. Now, run, don't walk.. Run real fast!

on 8/13/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this tweezer after reading all the reviews here. Definitely the BEST tweezer I've ever used! Who would've thought! I've always used cheap tweezers, thinking they're all pretty much the same. Nope! This one is pretty awesome. It actually gets all the small hairs that you couldn't reach before! And you can get them out easily! The tweezers are very sharp as well, so beware not to poke your face with it because you will bleed and/or get scars.. (by experience). It is pricey though, but definitely worth it. I bought mine in Canada at London Drugs that had 20% off. So I bought it for $20 CAD in the end. Originally $25. I think it's worth it and would definitely repurchase if I need to. I have yet to try the free sharpening since I got this a few weeks ago, but hopefully it won't be a problem.

on 7/17/2012 10:08:00 PM

Definitely the HG of tweezers. Yes, they are expensive, but they are so worth the cost. I had a pair that I sent in for sharpening, and I bought a pair of inexpensive Revlon tweezers to use until I got them back. You wouldn't think tweezers would be that different, but they are. I just got my sharpened pair back and am so happy. The next time I need to get them sharpened, I'm going to purchase another pair so I'll always have a set on hand.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools