September 2, 2014 | 1711 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - DUO Eyelash Adhesive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best lash glue I have ever tried - it sets quickly, has a tight grip on your lashes all day long and is easy to remove with eyemakeup remover. I wear falsies a few times a week and I've been using the same tube for over a year without it drying up or anything. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using Duo for about 3 years now, I hate mascara so i just wear natural looking falsies every day and it's the best eyelash glue out there.
It hold's really heavy lashes with ease and the glue is so easy to remove, you can squeeze a little on your fingers and it dry's and becomes almost rubbery in seconds!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

BEST lash glue out there in my opinion! I have the clear one since I usually will wear black liner with this and will just go over where the fake lashes sit with the liner to 'blend' it in. Comes off easily with makeup remover with no big hassle. A little bit goes a long way so one tube will last forever since I don't wear falsies often. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this glue in the clear version. Love it!!!! I always keep in my makeup bag. Will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by xSaLYU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have to totally redo my review of this stuff! It works great! I can cry and even put eye drops in and it stays put! It also dries on very fast. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the clear and dark tone. I have dark features so the dark tone obviously works a lot better. The clear dries with a visible sheen to it. It is noticeable on darker lashes. I've noticed the dark tone goes on clear but dries black which is perfect for me. You can't see the residue of the adhesive. Packaging is great. Although people say to put a small drop on your hands and slide the lashes through, i squeeze the glue directly onto the lash line of my falsies. A good amount is distributed and lashes stay on all day. I highly recommend the dark tone for girls with darker features. But if you're blonde or a red hair, go for the clear adhesive. If you apply the lashes correctly, removal of the lashes will not tear off your real lashes. Soak your falsies in some alcohol to kill bacteria and then peel off the glue adhesive from the falsies lash strip. Love this stuff. Only issue is the smell. Kind of nauseating.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in the dark tone. I really like this lash glue...nothing really to complain about. It smells like any other lash glue (they all have a funny fishy scent). Has a very good hold and dries dark. You only need a small amount. I dot some on the back of my tweezers or the bottom of an eyeshadow brush then apply to false lashes. Would recommend and buy again of course!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cagirl217

I love this glue, it keeps my lashes on all day without any problems. I had individual lashes glued on at a salon and when they came off so did my lashes. So I have to wear false ones. I don't think it smells that bad and the price isn't too much considering how little I use each time. I don't put out a drop and use a toothpick, I just squeeze the bottle a bit so a bead comes up in the tip then swipe my lash across and voila. Don't bother buying any other brand, this is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by YourCoff1nOrM1ne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not know how this product has any bad reviews, it is THE best eye lash glue I have EVER used.

I find that it sticks instantly and stays on all night.
No unwanted lifting or peeling! It has a horrid smell, which luckily does not last :) I've been using the normal white glue which dries clear. Can take a good 5-8 mins for it to dry clear which can be a tad annoying when doing bridal makeup, so I have invested in the dark glue... I will review it when i get it.

I can not speak highly enough of duo glue. An absolute MUST for anyone wanting to wear false lashes, don't bother with other glues!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

This eyelash adhesive is one o the best I've used so far. A little goes a long way with this. This is a little slow in drying and it also stings a little when first applied as well. I find out of the two top lash glue out there, this and Ardell's Lash Patrol,
I find this feels more comfy and definitely more stronger and secure. With the Lash Patrol I also have to carry the tube of glue with me cause my lashes are constantly peeling on the side after an hour. I had no such problem with the DUO.
This not only stay put longer, it is much stronger as well, sometimes when my eyes are puffy, I use this as a double eyelid glue as well. When you remove the lashes from your eyes, you can feel how tough the glue is cause you actually have to tug it off (which isn't necessarily good because you would be tugging your lashes off, so I usually take a shower with it on, the warm water from the shower helps loosen up the lashes and toward of the end of my shower, simple just peel/removed it off and wash face with cleanser as usual).
Being relatively the same price as the Ardell's Lash Patrol, personally with my experience, I wouldn't waste my money on the other one.