August 29, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by makeupphilanderer

I really like this makeup remover. It works so much better than Neutrogena. I used Lancome's and it was good but so expensive. I hear Sonia Kashuk's was a dupe and tried it. It works just as well and was only about $10. Removes all my eye makeup with just one swipe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by wildredhead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup remover! Nothing can compare to this, It removes waterproof mascara like a dream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a really good eye makeup remover that performs well even with all the wp mascara and gel liner that I use. I just put some of this on a cotton square, swipe it gently across the lid, sometimes holding in on top for a few seconds and the eye makeup just melts off. I wear contacts frequently and find that it does not irritate my eyes with or w/o contacts. The price is good as an alternative to HE mu removers but not so good when compared to drugstore makeup removers. The price of this has gone up a bit to 10 dollars for 4oz if its true that it used to be eight. Compare that with some drugstore options that performs similarly well like the one from Neutrogena, Clean & Clear and Almay which are all about 5 bucks for 4oz, half the price of the Sonia Kashuk.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Raya885

I have gone through several bottles of this. It's a great eye-makeup remover. It does leave a small oily residue, but a quick splash of water after use eliminates it. A good product for a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by topNOTCH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this eye makeup remover. I've tried lancome, ysl, mufe, eye makeup removers and i choose sk over those any day. The famous lancome is nice but it leaves the eye area oily and the sk doesn't which is why i love it! I always had to use a seperate cleanser to remove the oil from bifacil but with sk I dont. Try to get one that's 50/50 it seems to be more effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by modernvonney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It does a good job removing everyday eye makeup. Doesn't sting my eyes. No rough rubbing necessary, as long as it's not waterproof makeup. Although I have yet to find a cleansing liquid that can effortessly remove waterproof mascara and mascara primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

This eye makeup remover is somewhat oily and might actually be more effective on removing waterproof mascara. However, I use non-water proof mascara.

I apply it liberally with cotton puffs or squares and gently wipe several times, turning over the applicator to also utilize the clean side. Then I splash with water to remove some of the oily residue. Next I run a Q-tip around my lashes where there is a mascara residue, especially on the lower lashes but it comes right off. The product does not irritate my eyes. Rimmel non-oily eye makeup remover actually does a slightly better job but gets into my eyes more easily and causes redness and stinging. Remove is probably not the best eye makeup remover on the market but still pretty effective. EDIT: I have discovered that splashing my eyes with water FIRST and then using Remove is somewhat more effective for my non-waterproof mascara. Still not irritating my eyes at all. However, I think this is probably much better for water-proof mascara so I do not think I will repurchase, after all. EDIT II: Went back and tried this again using a synthetic rayon puff ball. This takes up more product than does the cotton ball and I am getting much better results. I added a lippie.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by htrrr0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have gone through numerous bottles of this eye makeup remover. It is affordable and easily accessible at Target. After trying different eye makeup removers, this is the best drugstore one that I have found. It is highly gentle and does not sting. There is no need to tug around the eye for makeup removal when using this product. I would say this is a dupe for the Sephora waterproof eye makeup remover, which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by KittyKidee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't think I'd ever be bothering to write a review on MU remover but "Remove" is definitely one of my favorites. Does the job. The bottle says "no stinging" and it's actually true! (unlike others who make the claim *cough* l'oreal *cough*) No matter how irritated my skin and/or eyes are it doesn't burn and gets everything off. oh, and I like the simple name "Remove". Reminds me of Jimmy Johns if anyone has eaten there and seen the napkins "wipe" and the cups "drink". Hehe. Overall, I've learned that products from the Sonia Kashuk line are either hits or misses and the hits are reeeal hits! (and the misses are usually pretty bad) My bottle of SK Remove came with a free cute mini travel bottle which I appreciated. Both bottles are almost gone and i think i will definitely repurchase! which is rare for me. I don't often repurchase products because I love to try different things but I don't think I will really be bothering to try any other brands after this. EL was great but too expensive. Other cheaper brands were.. exactly that. just cheap.. and crap. SK Remove is a winner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by nettersbetter

I find this eye makeup remover to be very effective at removing waterproof mascara (I use EXTREMELY waterproof Japanese mascaras). It comes in a tall thin bottle with a wide mouth opening (some people don't like that but I think it's easier to wet the cotton pad). All I do is gently press a saturated cotton pad against my eye for 10 seconds. This will soften any waterproof makeup considerably. Then with light pressure, I slowly swipe my lashes up and down (in the same motion of applying mascara, if that makes any sense). All my eye makeup is removed without any scrubbing or tugging. I find this to have a much more oily feel than any other dual-phase remover that I have tried. That being said, the oiliness goes away after a few minutes, but then it leaves the skin around my eyes VERY dry, TOO dry (as in, I even get some flakiness on my lids). If this didn't dry out my skin so badly, it would probably by my HG eye MU remover.