Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 4/2/2012 10:36:00 PM

Love this! Hands down my favorite non-oily waterproof makeup remover.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just tried this stuff. I'm seriously impressed. I put a little bit on a cotton pad and in one sweep almost all of my eye makeup came off (mascara and gel eyeliner included). There was only a little bit left near my eyelids but another sweep and it was all gone. I used Olay Mascara + Make Up Remover prior to this, which took a lot more work to get everything off, plus it left my face feeling really oily. I'll be making a permanent switch now.

on 3/11/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Like many others, I purchased this to replace my Lancome Bi-Facil (which is amazing but $26 is way too much). It does exactly the same thing for $9.99. I have to use a little more effort sometimes but I don't mind for the price difference. I'll continue to buy this!

on 3/4/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I adore this remover. I'm a contact lens wearer and have very sensitive eyes. I get zero irritation from this product. It is identical to Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover except it's A LOT cheaper. This is $10 for 4.75oz vs. Lancome $27 for 4.2oz.

I really like this makeup remover. It works so much better than Neutrogena. I used Lancome's and it was good but so expensive. I hear Sonia Kashuk's was a dupe and tried it. It works just as well and was only about $10. Removes all my eye makeup with just one swipe.

on 2/25/2012 11:54:00 PM

I love this makeup remover! Nothing can compare to this, It removes waterproof mascara like a dream!

on 2/8/2012 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good eye makeup remover that performs well even with all the wp mascara and gel liner that I use. I just put some of this on a cotton square, swipe it gently across the lid, sometimes holding in on top for a few seconds and the eye makeup just melts off. I wear contacts frequently and find that it does not irritate my eyes with or w/o contacts. The price is good as an alternative to HE mu removers but not so good when compared to drugstore makeup removers. The price of this has gone up a bit to 10 dollars for 4oz if its true that it used to be eight. Compare that with some drugstore options that performs similarly well like the one from Neutrogena, Clean & Clear and Almay which are all about 5 bucks for 4oz, half the price of the Sonia Kashuk.

on 2/3/2012 3:54:00 PM

I have gone through several bottles of this. It's a great eye-makeup remover. It does leave a small oily residue, but a quick splash of water after use eliminates it. A good product for a decent price.

on 12/29/2011 12:31:00 PM

I love this eye makeup remover. I've tried lancome, ysl, mufe, eye makeup removers and i choose sk over those any day. The famous lancome is nice but it leaves the eye area oily and the sk doesn't which is why i love it! I always had to use a seperate cleanser to remove the oil from bifacil but with sk I dont. Try to get one that's 50/50 it seems to be more effective.

on 12/28/2011 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It does a good job removing everyday eye makeup. Doesn't sting my eyes. No rough rubbing necessary, as long as it's not waterproof makeup. Although I have yet to find a cleansing liquid that can effortessly remove waterproof mascara and mascara primer.