Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch

3.9

******NEW FORMULA: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane CrosspolymerSilica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ci 77019/Mica, Ci 77491/Iron Oxide, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 75470/Carmine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a huge disappointment...
It didn't make me oilier or clog my pores, but it simply just didn't do its job of smoothing out skin and filling in pores! It does absolutely nothing.

i have the sample which is quite big in size, great great product, i sampled studio secrets, they kinda look alike, but this one is sooo much better ( was dissapointed in studio secrets Loreal)

I was really excited when I purchased this, I have awkward combination skin. It can get very oily around the T zone but it's also easy for my foundation to look dry and cakey no matter how little I use. I use mac studio sculpt foundation, which seems to work for me so I know my issue is not the foundation; but this primer. I used it under my makeup the day after buying it and as soon as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work, I wanted to run and hide from the public eye! I looked awful. Instead of minimizing my pores, it actually exaggerated them and made my foundation even more dry looking.
As if this weren't enough, when I gave the worst looking places, such as my chin, a bit of a rub in an attempt to even things out, my makeup slid right off under my fingertips! I had become more oily than I ever have.
Needless to say, this primer did NOT work for me. I don't like slagging products off, I know this product works wonders for some people and I'm not saying it's bad; I'm just saying it clearly doesn't work for everyone. And it is fairly expensive, especially if you only use it once like me, so do be careful.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have oily skin with large pores and acne scars. I have been trying to find anything to help smooth my skin
I wanted to like this, I did spend the money. It left my skin too oily and when I tried to apply my BM it started to roll off
I am still looking for a primer. For now I am using No More Pores which is good. Clinique also makes a good one

I use this mainly as a primer to hide and fill in those annoying wrinkles and shadows above the upper lip line. However, I've also used it as an eye shadow base and dot some on the lips just prior to applying lip liner and lipstick. Keeps shadow from straying for 8 hours and keeps lipstick on the lips and from bleeding into the corners of the mouth. You'll use far less foundation if you start with this product. It's lightweight and not heavy, and does not take much to fill in the lines and wrinkles. On its own, it gives a nice glow to the face without makeup. Also great on those line indentions around the neck as it does not sweat off or pill off.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Fills pores like an absolute dream! This is my favorite primer of all time!

I stopped using this, and started again a few weeks ago. It really is great. I use it without makeup on top and it gives a nice, soft focus look to your face. It gives unsurpassed pore coverage (it's like Polyfilla for walls!) and a lovely matt look.

I have been using this on and off for a few years now, and after trying many other HE and drugstore primers, I must say that this is one of my favorites. It keeps my t-zone matte all day and my makeup looks fresh even after 9 hours. I little bit goes a long way and it diminishes substantially the size of my pores. Is does not have any fragrance in it, which is a plus for me and my skin feels amazingly soft when I use it. I'll definitely repurchase when the cute little red pot is empty!

this primer is really high-quality and works really well. HOWEVER, it is very expensive for the fill weight. I used to use this everyday and even use it without makeup because it covers my pores and make my skin look flawless. But i stopped purchasing this because 1 jar would only last me a month and it was getting a bit too pricey for my regular makeup routine.

I have dry skin but work in a very humid place. I bought this under the impression that it was mattifying. While it doesn't seem to decrease the appearance of my pores much, it is not an oily primer, but you have to use the smallest amount, as it goes quite far. It's not 100% mattifying either though, it's somewhere in the middle, and so I'm sitting on the fence. It's expensive, but lasts for a long time. It makes my skin feel silky smooth after application, and my Clarins foundation seems to stay on pretty well on top of it. I would purchase again, but only online for a cheaper price, and only because I'm too scared to go searching for a new primer at this point. Using something average is better than taking another chance and ending up with something worse!

Popular Primer/ Correctors