LUSH Mange Too massage bar

Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Perfume, Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), White Chocolate, Fresh Bananas (Musa paradisiaca), Honey (Mel), Peppermint Oil ( Mentha piperita), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), *Limonene.

on 10/19/2009 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

GREAT size for the price!! One of the biggest massage bars, and for $9, you can't go wrong!! So many uses out of one little chunk!! Melts REALLY well, not messy at all!!! Smells DELISH!

on 9/2/2009 7:25:00 PM

this product should be edible! i have to hold myself back from taking a sneaky bite! same sort of scent as honey i washed the kids.

Leaves the skin gorgeously soft and irresistably fragranced...will totally buy this again...all i need is someone to massage me tehe

on 8/18/2009 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Meh, I like Therapy so much better, this massage bar seems on the dry side, it doesn't glide on my skin as well as other Lush bars. My husband thinks that this bar smells like medicine, definitely not too good. I will not be repurchasing.

on 8/11/2009 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had to try this massage bar & am glad that I have used an entire Mange Too, but will not repurchase. I didn't like the smell as much as SFF. It smells like peppermint & plah doh. It moisturizes fantastic though & is large so it lasts longer than the other massage bars. It smells identical to Honey Trap lip balm.

on 8/10/2009 6:36:00 PM

I cannot stand the smell to this massage bar. It smelled fine at the store, nice and sweet. It was described as being scented with honey and white chocolate, both scents that I like and enjoy. Once I got home and really got to the bar I couldn't detect any honey or white chocolate, it was just a big cloying mass with peppermint undertones. The scent is so strong you can smell it from across the room. Honestly I can't even stand to put it on myself. Definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the concept of Lush's massage bars but this one just didn't work for me. The smell is very strong and too medicinal for me to use all over my body. My mom originally bought this for herself but found the scent gag inducing so she passed it onto me. I use it to massage my feet at night and it is indeed moisturizing. The scent is just too much!

on 7/13/2009 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I completely changed my mind on this. Love the smell and I use it everyday after the shower and it doesn't irritate my shaved legs like most lotions. Must have for me now.

on 6/29/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

very nice massage bar. one of my favorites. the smell is very comforting and relaxing.

on 6/25/2009 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my favourite massage bar!!
at first i didn't like the peppermint in it, i thought it smelled weird... but after you've applied it's not that strong any more and it smells just sooo nice like honey, white chocolate and a little bit of peppermint! Its not like a overwhelming sweet smell, more like fresh but still sweet (makes sense??)
I've already been through 2 of them and I'll buy them over and over again!! great for dry skin!
It's just love :-)

on 6/10/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

so this was one of my very first LUSH products i bought and it smells really good in store...but as said from previous reviews it does have that sour scent in it and wasnt what I was expecting when I smell it at home.

However it severs well as a message bar/body moisturiser (altho it feels a little too oily)...

another downside (apart from the price) is that the scent is so strong that every time i apply it after shower my whole flat could smell it! yeah that strong!

Popular Body Skincare Products