Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - In Control Curious

3.9

on 2/19/2007 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Very warm,yummy innocent and inoffensive fragrance. I do not like Ms. Spears,but I like this fragrance-very,very much.

on 2/12/2007 11:51:00 AM

I hated Curious, liked Fantasy and really like In Control! I almost bought a bottle of Fantasy but I'm glad I got this instead. Fantasy is very sweet and fruity. I had a couple samples and liked it but couldn't see myself wearing it a lot. In Control is a similar sweet, fruity scent but more mellow and not so "obvious". I scored the large bottle with cute atomizer for about $20 at TJ Maxx.

on 1/26/2007 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I just purchased a large bottle of this from a Flea Market (classy huh? lol) and I am very satisfied. I paid under $40 for a large bottle, it smells to me like a mix of Fantasy and Curious, with a much heavier emphasis on Fantasy. I think it's a sweet/musky scent, a bit hard to determine the notes themselves, but that's ok by me.
Also this isn't cheesy nor "little girlish" at all. It's for a woman, one with a fun, flirty, bold personality.
Overall, if you love Fantasy, or are looking for a slightly lighter version (I owned Fantasy once, and while I got compliments, it was a little too much for me) then give this a shot!
Edit: I read through some of the reviews after posting my own, and I have to say that while everyone's nose is different, Hollywood Pink and In Control smell NOTHING alike in my opinion. From Hollywood Pink all I get is a dry, dusty, musty attic, and maybe a touch of miguet, while In Control is a undeniably (as most reviews show) sweet/sugary scent. The only thing I can connect is perhaps musk note? But otherwise these are totally different Hollywood Pink is horrid. Another Edit: This smells very sugary, I love it, but it disappears almost immediately after being sprayed. I don't get it :(. continued >>

on 1/24/2007 11:38:00 PM

i dont care for her frgarances at all but this one smells relly nic.. im off to buy a bottle next weekend.

on 1/20/2007 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of this, the scent lasts. But the sprayer broke on me after only a few sprits, so I had to put a cheap plastic prayer on it. Other than that I love it and would buy again.

on 1/10/2007 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. I also own Curious & Fantasy. This is another sweet smelling scent. This isn't quite foody or gourmand, but it isn't a fruity sweet scent, which I love, love about it. The notes:
Loquat Fruit, Midnight Orchid, Creme Brulee, Black Vanilla Bean, Tonka Crystals, Sugared Sandalwood, Signature Musk.
It's a very yummy fragrance and lasts well. If you get an etailer dupe in a lotion or body butter, it would last even longer. And my SO likes it too. A major plus! He usually goes for florals.

This is, imo, Britney's best fragrance.It smells amazing!!Like vanilla & sugar (must be the creme brulee note) with a touch of something else I can't quite place.Brit's perfumes are a hit-or-miss, imo.I find Curious to be revolting & headache inducing, Fantasy is really nice, & her new Midnight Fantasy is just a higher-end version of VS Love Spell in a gorgeous bottle.But In Control, despite the cheesy name, is awesome!If you're a foody scent lover like me, you must try this!

on 12/19/2006 1:51:00 AM

I love this perfume! I laughed at the concept of anyone wearing a 'Britney' perfume BUT I decided to try this as it was sitting next to another perfume I was trying in a store. I fell in love! It smells gorgeous - so sweet and sensual. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist for the rest of the day. I have the 100ml of this and I'm certain I'll be back for more soon. 10/10 Loving it better that my Chanel No 5, Yvress and Prada - and that is saying something!

on 11/22/2006 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! I sooo wish it wasn't limited edition, it's too good!!! also wish the shower gel and body soufflè and shimmer of In Control were made;) I adore all Britney fragrances, they're all different but all are so amazing. The package and bottle are sooo HOT and amazing too, the best out of all Brit's fragrances and I think the best out of the whole perfume world;)
I love the name too!!
Great staying power too.
I sooo want a bubblegum fragrance and there's no one in the market, next Britney fragrance should smell like bubblegum!!!!!!!

on 11/6/2006 7:20:00 PM

I actually really like this. I guess this is the type of perfume that you have to suit to wear. And it helps when it mixes with your body chemistry. It's probably not a perfume that everyone can wear, but I think it's lovely. I've had compliments on this already. I also think that if it had been called something else and was brought out by a different celebrity, more people would like it. In Control probably has a certain age group it goes with as well. I can't imagine my mother wearing this, even though she said it smells gorgeous on me. It's so sweet and sexy, and I love the fact I can wear it in the day or during the night. My boyfriend got my the 50ml version because I didn't know if I would get sick of it or not, but I love it so much I just bought a 100ml because it's Limited Edition. :)

Popular Fragrances