April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this foundation in liquid form as well as the powder. I have been using it for several years and I have nothing bad to say about it. I always get compliments when I use it. A tip though, when purchasing - get the pump as well ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've used this foundation on and off over the years. It provides medium to full coverage and lasts all day without fading. I use NC45 and I would recommend getting a pump to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every foundation out there because I couldn't find one that looked good on my skin - until I came across the Studio Fix Fluid. I like full coverage, and that's just what this stuff does. I wear it with Glamoflauge concealer and Studio Fix Powder for a flawless look that lasts all day. Just a tip...if you have oily skin like me, you're gonna want to use milk of magnesia as a base, or else you'll be blotting your face all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AshleyNicole95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When first purchasing this foundation I was totally excited about it because it was MAC. I had a consultant help me pick the color but she didn't actually put the foundation all over my skin. I didn't look at reviews or read into this product at all and bought it despite the fact. When trying it for the first time my first reaction was the color was a bit off but I liked it, throughout the day my opinion changed! I have dry skin and this foundation made me look like a grease ball. I would not suggest this for oily skin types. Not only did it make me look extremely oily but it didn't last for more than an hour. I absolutely love MAC and their products but this was just not one of them .

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this foundation on an off for many years in my twenties. Back then I used to break out periodically and couldn't figure out why.. Well I finally figured it out, it was this foundation! Some of Mac products are just horrible for ur skin! Harsh ingredients that clog ur pores. Some of their products are great, performance wise but for what your paying for some products, they should really consider reformulating their products w/better ingredients for your skin.

This coverage was medium, didn't have great lasting power and made me look ultra shinny after only a few hours. I constantly had to blot w/this foundation & go over my face w/translucent powder. It was just a waste of money and soo not worth all the trouble. There are way better products on the market now that are actually good for ur skin! Last 12 plus hours, are long wearing, don't clog ur pores or make u break out. Invest ur money elsewhere, this is a headache in a bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Jkristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has always been my favourite foundation! Until recently, when I've started working for a counter where I am expected to wear their products, I have worn this foundation and loved it! For the past 8 years it's been my HG foundation and I always get compliments on how good my skin looks etc. I started wearing it when I had teenage acne and it never have me any problems at all! Great coverage and when applied with stippling brush can be put on quite light-build able as apposed to medium/full cover. I'm quite oily so I find I need to use blotting powder with it but considering how oily I am I get about 5 hours wear before I really need to blot which is good! Normal skin could prob go a lot longer! Def recommend and will always purchase, especially for night time make up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by gemwils

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation when I was going through a phase of having really bad skin and was very acne-prone. I was sooo glad I bought it! The foundation has a high coverage and made my skin look flawless which even got me a few comments from others saying how good my skin looked. The foundation smells nice in my opinion and glides onto the skin effortlessly. However, if you have dry skin I would definitely not recommend this as it made my skin really dry. All in all this is a great foundation but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use as it is quite heavy but covers flaws amazingly and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! It's perfect for me a hairdresser who is constantly around heat all day my make up doesn't melt of my face just stays were it should. Definitely covers my redness and isn't patchy after 8 hours of use. With this foundation i use MUFE primer in green this covers my redness but works in heaven with my foundation. I am of fair skin but i tan alot and this foundation makes me look as tan i want to be without looking mucky at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by rosat93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite foundations for my oily skin. Full coverage, easy to blend (easier for me compared to EL double wear) , and matches my skin perfectly (NC20).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

I love this foundation!! I have tried many of macs foundations but I always seem to away back to this one. It gives a flawless look although I would say it is more medium coverage rather than full but it is buildable. This foundation is for combination skin. Sometimes I find it a little drying so I swap to studio sculpt. It is worth the price as it does last a long time.