July 28, 2014 | 1060 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice ocean aqua blue. Vibrant, it pops, long lasting, doesn't fade. Glides on smoothly. Well worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2007 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Funkyninja13

Love It!!!
1. Great Colour
2. Stays there for hours
3. Glides on Easily
4. Packaging=]

Hate It!!!
1. Slightly Expensive

I like this product very much.... It is a bit expensive and I would buy again but if anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative then " Arabian Glow Eyeliner" in Turquoise from Avon is the way to go!

It is the same colour!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Hollz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far my FAVORITE blue eyeliner. It isn't a true blue, more of an aqua blue (which I love) I just got this in the mini-set and I already have 4 full-sized pencils. This is such a gorgeous color!! I put it on with MAC Blue Storm and wow!! It looks sooooo cool! And the staying power is amazing!! I love this color and I would def repurchase it! I'm even thinking about getting a full size pencil of it! If you are like me and think neutral is pretty boring and you like to have fun...purchase this pencil! I would recommend also getting Covet (green) and Lust (purple). You won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Britannia8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would not ordinarily have bought this, since its so bright and I look better in warmer colors, but it came in a set so I tried it. i was amazed at how flattering it was and how cool it looked! The staying power is great, and the color unbelievable. It would look great with a tan, if I ever had a tan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lareine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a bright blue! I got it in a set with eyeshadow, primer, and glitter eyeliner (the set was very good value at 18), and I have to confess I'd never have bought this liner by itself, but I love it. The colour works well with the Shattered eyeshadow it came with, the texture is very creamy and easy to apply, and the lasting power is excellent. I don't know if I'd buy this shade again as I'm unlikely to finish the one I have, but I'll definitely buy this product again in a different shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by dustyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I read the reviews for this product or else I would never have bought it or even given this a second glance. The colour looks scarily bright but the intensity is up to you depending on how heavy you apply this. It took me a while and a bit of experimenting before I could figure out how to apply it so it would flatter me the most.( I have dark brown eyes and a typical English rose complexion). How it suits me the best is that I use brown eyeliner for the top eyelid and then apply this to the bottom outer edge of the eye up to half way in. It gives a subtle and pretty definition - not the natural look but not too garish. I would recommend this to everyone - it is so flattering.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by MightyMia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great blue colour that can vary in intensity depending on how many layers you put on. I do find it smudges, but I feel like you can get away with blue smudge more than black. I would never say this was waterproof, a disappointment I've had with all the 24/7 pencils. Its very smooth and soft, almost too much so. It looks really cool on. Wear blue eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2007 9:32:00 AM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is really pretty. It went on smoothly and stayed on for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

I bought the travel size set of 5 that UD just came out with and this was in it. I was very excited because I've always wanted to try this eyeliner and now I had a chance! I am definitely a fan. This is a bright shimmery robin's egg blue that goes on smooth and stays put. I have it on today and it definitely makes my hazel eyes pop. The price of these is kinda high. I'm glad I got the travel size for a fraction of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by collegestudent88

UD's 24/7 eyeliners are awesome, but since this is the only color I have I will write my review under here. I like it because it is very smooth when you put it on, blends so easily and stays put very well. I don't use the color electric very often but it is a great color to use if your clothes go with it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a pencil that needs to be shaved. I wish they'd come out with a self-sharpening type of thing.