Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Electric

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/28/2008 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love Urban Decay 24/7 Liners. Their liquid liners are great too, but wow, the pigmentation on these really can't be beat. Electric is an amazing azure, aqua-blue color with some shimmer and sparkle to it. It applies fairly evenly- the formula is waterproof and highly pigmented so you need to make sure you go over the line enough to get an even amount of pigment on the lashlines. I found I had to pay extra attention when applying it to the lower lashline, that it didn't get into my lower lashes themselves. As another reviewer said, what you see is what you get, amazing, lasting intense color that will definitely get your eyes noticed and bring compliments. This is a great summer color, or if you like blues, just an amazing color for when you want to wear it. I have two other of these 24/7 liners and they are amazing! They really hold up to heat, oily lids, etc.!

on 6/15/2008 5:12:00 AM

Very pleased with the amount of pigment. The color you see is defnitely the color you get... very vibrant turquoise, slightly sparkly, stays on all day (from 8am until midnight.) Will definitely get your eyes noticed and complimented. Only budged at all due to me being in a smoke filled room which made me rub my eyes for five minutes solid. Easy to apply. Very much a favorite, and planning to get the same in more colors!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Turq. is my fave color. So I knew I had to get this liner. The price killed me but it is def worth it. I have only wore it a few times. But there is noo smuding throughout a whole school day (8 hrs). I also wore this to go dancing and it look great for 4 hours of sweating and dancing!!

on 12/28/2007 6:30:00 PM

Nice ocean aqua blue. Vibrant, it pops, long lasting, doesn't fade. Glides on smoothly. Well worth the money

on 12/23/2007 5:53:00 AM

Love It!!!
1. Great Colour
2. Stays there for hours
3. Glides on Easily
4. Packaging=]

Hate It!!!
1. Slightly Expensive

I like this product very much.... It is a bit expensive and I would buy again but if anyone is looking for a cheaper alternative then " Arabian Glow Eyeliner" in Turquoise from Avon is the way to go!

It is the same colour!!

on 11/10/2007 1:44:00 AM

This is by far my FAVORITE blue eyeliner. It isn't a true blue, more of an aqua blue (which I love) I just got this in the mini-set and I already have 4 full-sized pencils. This is such a gorgeous color!! I put it on with MAC Blue Storm and wow!! It looks sooooo cool! And the staying power is amazing!! I love this color and I would def repurchase it! I'm even thinking about getting a full size pencil of it! If you are like me and think neutral is pretty boring and you like to have fun...purchase this pencil! I would recommend also getting Covet (green) and Lust (purple). You won't be disappointed!

on 11/3/2007 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would not ordinarily have bought this, since its so bright and I look better in warmer colors, but it came in a set so I tried it. i was amazed at how flattering it was and how cool it looked! The staying power is great, and the color unbelievable. It would look great with a tan, if I ever had a tan

on 10/3/2007 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow, this is a bright blue! I got it in a set with eyeshadow, primer, and glitter eyeliner (the set was very good value at 18), and I have to confess I'd never have bought this liner by itself, but I love it. The colour works well with the Shattered eyeshadow it came with, the texture is very creamy and easy to apply, and the lasting power is excellent. I don't know if I'd buy this shade again as I'm unlikely to finish the one I have, but I'll definitely buy this product again in a different shade.

on 9/29/2007 10:28:00 AM

I am so glad I read the reviews for this product or else I would never have bought it or even given this a second glance. The colour looks scarily bright but the intensity is up to you depending on how heavy you apply this. It took me a while and a bit of experimenting before I could figure out how to apply it so it would flatter me the most.( I have dark brown eyes and a typical English rose complexion). How it suits me the best is that I use brown eyeliner for the top eyelid and then apply this to the bottom outer edge of the eye up to half way in. It gives a subtle and pretty definition - not the natural look but not too garish. I would recommend this to everyone - it is so flattering.

on 9/19/2007 8:12:00 PM

This is a great blue colour that can vary in intensity depending on how many layers you put on. I do find it smudges, but I feel like you can get away with blue smudge more than black. I would never say this was waterproof, a disappointment I've had with all the 24/7 pencils. Its very smooth and soft, almost too much so. It looks really cool on. Wear blue eyeliner!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products