December 19, 2014 | 1375 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Thisismyusername0192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This works SO much better than other leave-in conditioners! It leaves your hair smooth and soft, without making it super greasy. And, if it doesn't work for you, it's no big deal, because you only have to spend $3 on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by fairlyblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have oily hair, so I wasn't sure if this leave in conditioner was such a good idea. I bought it to try it, and even if I didnt like it, it's not like I payed $50 or something like that, it was about $3! I wash my hair with shampoo, and then apply conditioner on my ends, and then whatever is left i'll distribute throughout the rest of my hair. After I wrap my hair in a towel, I apply a dime size amount to my ends, then take whatever is left and apply it to the rest of my hair. This product did not make my hair oily. My hair is so smooth and soft, smells delicious, and is very shiny. The best part? It doesnt look greasy in the least! Then I can style as I like after I blowdry my hair. It was definitely worth the risk! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really, really love this stuff. Usually leave in conditioners make my hair look ditry adn feel rubbery but this one didn't.
I put it in when my hair is really wet or barely towel dried. I put in in once when it was a tad damp and it made my hair look and feel weird, kind of greasy at ends and spots of shine.
I use a gel over it and it looks great. My wild curls are smooth and defined. It also makes my hair super soft. I also can just wet my hands and run them through my hair the next day. This is really rare. Usually I have to rinse my hair in the shower and comb a conditioner through.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I was expecting more from it, and didn't get the results I wanted. It doesn't do much more than a regular conditioner. Won't repurchase. I will continue using it though.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by DarynEvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this once before in middle school and I forgot if it worked or not so I bought it again about a year ago. No, I haven't used it that long. I ran out of my other leave in treatments and have been researching new ones.
Anyway, I have damaged hair that has been bothering me more often than not when it touches my neck because it is so scratchy. This is not exactly lightweight. It makes my hair feel nasty and I hate it. I now remember that I threw away the last bottle. This one is also going in the trash. Ew.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkieNut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't think of any other way to describe this product other than, well, just average. My thick hair eats up a LOT of it, which is fine because its only about $2.99 for a pretty decent sized bottle, but it really didn't do any further moisturizing for me. It's decent for if you really need it, but really won't do anything to improve your hairs condition.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by ilikeegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

On Dry Hair:
Mixed results. Sometimes this will actually feel like it "conditions" my hair, it softens and makes it more manageable. More than often it will make it sticky, crunchy and the make strands of my hair seem permanently wet.

I don't like surprises so I do not use this product on dry hair. Neutrogena's leave in is the only good one I've found for dry hair.

Wet hair that is then blow dried:
Leaves my hair very soft and smooth at the ends.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this to help moisturize my dry hair. In addition to being dry, it's also very coarse and very long. It just drank up the conditioner, meaning I didn't get a lot of applications out of the bottle. I didn't notice a huge difference, but because it was cheap, and I didn't see negative results, I bought another bottle.

I think on my second bottle, I started to realize the cons of this product. It does smell nice, but it's a synthetic fruity, sugar smell. And it does hydrate initially, but once my hair dries, it goes back to feeling dry. It doesn't defrizz, or smooth my hair, and it weighs it down. Getting it out of the bottle is a challenge and getting it onto my waist length hair evenly is a difficult!

I won't buy another bottle because I simply don't see it's usefulness. I know others have had better results, but for me, it just might be better to deep condition once a week, and resume my search for a leave-in conditioner that works better for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Smabe92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for a while now. I am on my second bottle already. It makes your hair so soft, and i feel like it also ahas a small hold to it, because my hair has more bounce to it when i use this. i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently heard about this product and although I was hesitant, decided to try it out. It is very expensive, and I don't find the scent to be over-whelming at all (as many people seem to be describing it).

Initially, I was worried about the scent too because in the past I have used some Garnier products with very strong scents. I was surprised that this product does not leave my hair greasy, and helps it feel more conditioned and manageable. I have hair that can be incredibly frizzy and this has not fixed that but I would imagine that it could be the fix for someone with hair not quite as crazy as mine.

I really do enjoy using this product and have been using it everyday. I think it is a great addition to my routine.