April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I use to use this in high school, it did nothing for my hair!
The scent was sweet and fruity which was pleasant, but it was quiet strong. After about 1hr, the scent was soo overwhelming that my head was starting to ache, and once it does that it, the head ache stays through out the day.
This oddly enough make my hair very sticky, like I've got shampoo still left in my hair, no shine whatsoever.
The scent to this day still haunts me and I havent touched a bottle of this in like 5 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by MissBeautyJunkie

My hair: Extremely frizzy hair, frizzes up imediately in humidity, dry, a bit lackluster, and pretty dry ends.
I don't use heat on my hair, haven't for a year. But my hair is still partially damaged from highlighting and coloring my hair, it felt like straw....I have cut my hair 3 times to get rid of dead ends but my ends are still kinda dry

ANYWAYS PRODUCT:
First use: It felt like I put nothing in my hair, I regretted buying this.
Second use: OMG!, This is amazing! My hair is noticably less frizzy, don't know about the humidity thing, makes my hair UBER SOFT!, De-puffed my hair or is sleeker and shinier! I love it! Def repurchase,

Packaging:
Whatever, the product is what matters...tho sometimes I squirt too much :P and have to open the top to pour it back in. and I've noticed when you close it some comes out but I've dealt with products with the same top so I can deal with it.
It was like3 dollars!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by VANILLADROPZ

This is pretty amazing stuff. My thick, wavy hair is usually very unresponsive to most product and tends to do it's own thing. The sleek and shine leave in conditioner moisturizes my hair and styles it as well. I won't put it on everyday as a styling product though because it builds up a lot. I love the fresh scent of this product and I did like the effect it had when applied on wet hair and then blow-dried. I also like to just apply it to wet hair and let it dry naturally. It still gives a little bounce but also leaves shiny with a bit of wave in it. It also keeps your hair more conditioned and manageable.
However, applied to dry hair, Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream, left my hair limp and lifeless. I didnít like the effect at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by livinlife23

I thought this was great...until I tried bumble and bumble. I have used this for over a year and stopped when I could no longer find it in stores. It provides moisture. It's average and gets the job done. This is one of those products that I'm not in love with but would return to and always know I can count on it when need be. As far as drugstore leave in conditioners, this is definitely one of the best. If you are on the hunt for new leave in cream that's budget friendly, I reccomend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by earlyautumnbreeze

This was $3 at my local Wal-Mart when I got it almost two years ago. Although I don't use it everyday, it's only halfway done.
This leave-in conditioner (plus the anti-frizz serum from the same collection, sleek and shine) is my secret to super soft hair. A lot of people ask me how I get my hair so soft, and they never believe me when I tell them that the product I use is only $3.
I take showers at night, and put this in my hair from my neck and down, once it's 90% dry. Then I put in the anti-frizz serum, go to sleep, and in the morning my hair's super soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Erinscool16

If you have easily tangled, hard to comb hair you MUST try this. I have long wavy slightly frizzy hair that was always a huge pain to comb after I got out of the shower. Ever since I started using this, my comb glides right through my hair. All you need is a quarter size amount and thus bottle will last you forever. I never really liked the smell of this brand's products but I do for this. It's very inexpensive as well! (I got mine for around 3 or 4 dollars at walmart). The only con for me is that garnier tests on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by bodie358

I loved what it did for my hair but my ears broke out in a terrible rash from this. I have had this problem with other Garnier hair products too. Can't rate it highly if I can't use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by silenla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely wonderful, make my hair silky soft and sleek. the frizzys is gone too

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by a7xfans1023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff and am shocked by the bad reviews. I think you guys who are flat ironing and blow drying with it are using it the wrong way...I have fine, damaged thin bleached white blonde wavy hair. When I let it air dry with nothing in it, its wavy, but kind of frizzy and fluffy.

The way I use it is: I scrunch it into my wet detangled hair and let it air dry or diffuse it if I'm in a rush. (It looks better when air dried). At first it looks like I gelled it or something...but when it fully dries it defines my waves and makes my hair look less fluffy. It also helps to wave up some of the areas that don't wave up as much as the rest. It doesn't get crunchy and somehow just looks a lot more put together than when I air dry it with no product. Plus it takes about 2 minutes to do my hair in the morning now :) Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I could leave this in my hair during the day, but I find that it is makes my hair oily and weighs it down (I have thin hair and oily scalp). I use this at night, it works well for that. :]