Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

I love this product! I have very dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair, and NOTHING would ever control it after I got out of the shower. This leave in conditoner however, made my waves not freak out! my hair actually stay like I wanted it to, and it made my hair pretty soft. The only down fall is that if you use to much it will leave a slight weird feeling to your hair. Overall, wonderful!!

on 1/31/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got this at my drugstore after my hair started getting split ends from heat damage. This leave-in moisturizes slightly, but I don't think it makes a huge difference for my hair. This can make your hair feel and look greasy if you put too much in. I think it works best on damp hair before blow drying. It has a pleasant fruity scent. I wouldn't repurchase though.

I like this a lot. It is not the best leave-in conditioner, but it does the job for a really reasonable price. If you have curly hair that is also damaged or dry, this will be great. If your hair tends to get weighed down by conditioner skip this one. I use it maybe once or twice a week, not everyday, as it is really moisturizing so there's no need to over do it.

on 1/9/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Better suited for curly hair.

My hair is long and naturally straight, not too thick, but this just weighed it down with all the moisturizers in it.

on 1/2/2012 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I mix about a quarter size dollop of this with a squirt of hair gel (LA Looks, the blue stuff....also super cheap) and apply to my wet hair. I have super curly, course, long, frizz prone hair. I have used this combination for going on 5 years now and I get at least one person per day telling me how beautiful my hair is. Super cheap and it works for me, what better advertisement can I use.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This works SO much better than other leave-in conditioners! It leaves your hair smooth and soft, without making it super greasy. And, if it doesn't work for you, it's no big deal, because you only have to spend $3 on it!

on 12/17/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have oily hair, so I wasn't sure if this leave in conditioner was such a good idea. I bought it to try it, and even if I didnt like it, it's not like I payed $50 or something like that, it was about $3! I wash my hair with shampoo, and then apply conditioner on my ends, and then whatever is left i'll distribute throughout the rest of my hair. After I wrap my hair in a towel, I apply a dime size amount to my ends, then take whatever is left and apply it to the rest of my hair. This product did not make my hair oily. My hair is so smooth and soft, smells delicious, and is very shiny. The best part? It doesnt look greasy in the least! Then I can style as I like after I blowdry my hair. It was definitely worth the risk! I love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really, really love this stuff. Usually leave in conditioners make my hair look ditry adn feel rubbery but this one didn't.
I put it in when my hair is really wet or barely towel dried. I put in in once when it was a tad damp and it made my hair look and feel weird, kind of greasy at ends and spots of shine.
I use a gel over it and it looks great. My wild curls are smooth and defined. It also makes my hair super soft. I also can just wet my hands and run them through my hair the next day. This is really rare. Usually I have to rinse my hair in the shower and comb a conditioner through.

on 11/18/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's okay. I was expecting more from it, and didn't get the results I wanted. It doesn't do much more than a regular conditioner. Won't repurchase. I will continue using it though.

on 11/5/2011 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have used this once before in middle school and I forgot if it worked or not so I bought it again about a year ago. No, I haven't used it that long. I ran out of my other leave in treatments and have been researching new ones.
Anyway, I have damaged hair that has been bothering me more often than not when it touches my neck because it is so scratchy. This is not exactly lightweight. It makes my hair feel nasty and I hate it. I now remember that I threw away the last bottle. This one is also going in the trash. Ew.