September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is absolutely the best in my opinion. Glides on smooth and stays put (if your wearing primer). This the perfect basic black everyday liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by svang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find the perfect eyeliner for my wedding day. This eyeliner smudged so bad when I tried it out! It looked great when I put it on, but at the end of an office work day-- I had the worst raccoon eyes! So glad I was wearing glasses, which at least concealed it a bit. I will say it glides on so creamy and smooth. But I also hate how the pencil pretty much needs to be sharpened after every use. Wouldn't buy again, and will be returning back to the store!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have been hunting to find a cheaper dupe for this, because mine is running quite low (I have about a third of it left), and I actually can't find a cruelty-free drugstore OR high-end liner in this particular shade of soft black that comes in pencil form. The closest dupe I've found is a limited edition MAC Fluidline in Wholesome. But, obviously, that's a potted gel formula, and not a pencil. I know Perversion 24/7 has PLENTY of drugstore dupes, but I have that paper white porcelain skin, and I'm one of very few that don't really care for rich, deep, stark black liners, especially for daytime.

So until I find a GOOD dupe, I will be repurchasing this if I find it in another set, because I don't want to shell out $20 for one pencil, and would much rather buy in a value set along with other shades I might grow to love as well, because, after all, UD 24/7 liners are my favorites because they just work for me and my Sahara-dry skin. Zero is no exception. It's creamy but not TOO creamy, it lasts all day for me as long as I use an eyeshadow primer underneath, and I've never had problems with it running, transferring or smudging after it's been set. No raccoon eyes, ever. I will say though, that it's not the most comfortable liner to wear in my waterline. My eyes are plagued with allergies, and I try to avoid wearing liner at all in that area, but sometimes I just want more defined eyes, and so far, no liner on the market that I've tried wears comfortably, so Urban Decay's 24/7 formula isn't really in the hot seat to blame or anything. However, Zero DOES last a lot longer than Perversion in the waterline, because it's less creamy. I must also add that with these liners, it's impossible to sharpen the pencil to a fine tip if you want a very thin, precise line. So guuurl, ain't happening with these. :) But if I were working on clients, these liners have it down PAT, and they are the ones I would most definitely turn to.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mika20

I bought this instead of the sephora brand eyeliner that I usually buy. I thought because it was a little bit more expensive it would stay on better but, within a few hours of wearing it it began to smudge around my eyes at the corners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by qwertyuioprawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

quite disappointing actually. love the color but after few hours it bleeds soooo bad even if im using a small amount in my waterline :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all of urban decay pencils. They have such a great range of colors for any look. They are so creamy and go on smooth. This is one of the best black eyeliners ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will not repurchase. I agree with the other reviewers on its staying power. After only a half an hour after having tightlined my upper lashline, it has smudged to my waterline. This stuff is way overhyped; Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl is much better, and cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

UD pencils are outstanding, flattering colors, and they look nice... at first. Give a beautiful look complete with eyeliner ten minutes of normal eye activity, like looking around and blinking, and you'll find eyeliner in the corners of your eyes, even if you set the area around your corners with powder to prevent this problem. I do not think that an eyeliner that requires being set with eyeshadow is worth repurchasing.

When it comes to lining my eyes with UD products, I am more likely to use one of their eyeshadows than one of their actual eyeliners. Something is amiss here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Overall this is a good product. I have no complaints about the packaging or design as it is just a typical eyeliner pencil. The application is excellent, it is wonderfully pigmented too. The only qualm I have, and it has been mentioned in other reviews is the staying power. It doesn't have the best staying power, especially on those of us with oily skin. Using and eye primer and setting the eyeliner with black eyeshadow seems to alleviate this problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not like it. It didn't last.