October 25, 2014 | 1589 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While not as deep, rich and creamy as Perversion - Zero does not irritate my eyes like Perversion can. This gets the job done, stays put and is *still* a rich black.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Creamy and long wearing, so you can't go wrong! I have never had any issues with this eyeliner smudging or misbehaving. For some reason I have had a hard time with eyeliners not staying on well, so when I purchased this, I was impressed with how well it went on and stayed on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay's glide on eye pencils are very easy to use and I like how they glide onto my lids smoothly. I prefer gel or liquid eyeliner over pencil, but it usually depends how much time I have that determines what product I use. I've used many other eyeliner pencils in the past and I don't like the "pokey" feeling they have on my lids. Hefty price for a pencil but doesn't hurt my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is absolutely the best in my opinion. Glides on smooth and stays put (if your wearing primer). This the perfect basic black everyday liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by svang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find the perfect eyeliner for my wedding day. This eyeliner smudged so bad when I tried it out! It looked great when I put it on, but at the end of an office work day-- I had the worst raccoon eyes! So glad I was wearing glasses, which at least concealed it a bit. I will say it glides on so creamy and smooth. But I also hate how the pencil pretty much needs to be sharpened after every use. Wouldn't buy again, and will be returning back to the store!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I have been hunting to find a cheaper dupe for this, because mine is running quite low (I have about a third of it left), and I actually can't find a cruelty-free drugstore OR high-end liner in this particular shade of soft black that comes in pencil form. The closest dupe I've found is a limited edition MAC Fluidline in Wholesome. But, obviously, that's a potted gel formula, and not a pencil. I know Perversion 24/7 has PLENTY of drugstore dupes, but I have that paper white porcelain skin, and I'm one of very few that don't really care for rich, deep, stark black liners, especially for daytime.

So until I find a GOOD dupe, I will be repurchasing this if I find it in another set, because I don't want to shell out $20 for one pencil, and would much rather buy in a value set along with other shades I might grow to love as well, because, after all, UD 24/7 liners are my favorites because they just work for me and my Sahara-dry skin. Zero is no exception. It's creamy but not TOO creamy, it lasts all day for me as long as I use an eyeshadow primer underneath, and I've never had problems with it running, transferring or smudging after it's been set. No raccoon eyes, ever. I will say though, that it's not the most comfortable liner to wear in my waterline. My eyes are plagued with allergies, and I try to avoid wearing liner at all in that area, but sometimes I just want more defined eyes, and so far, no liner on the market that I've tried wears comfortably, so Urban Decay's 24/7 formula isn't really in the hot seat to blame or anything. However, Zero DOES last a lot longer than Perversion in the waterline, because it's less creamy. I must also add that with these liners, it's impossible to sharpen the pencil to a fine tip if you want a very thin, precise line. So guuurl, ain't happening with these. :) But if I were working on clients, these liners have it down PAT, and they are the ones I would most definitely turn to.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mika20

I bought this instead of the sephora brand eyeliner that I usually buy. I thought because it was a little bit more expensive it would stay on better but, within a few hours of wearing it it began to smudge around my eyes at the corners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by qwertyuioprawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

quite disappointing actually. love the color but after few hours it bleeds soooo bad even if im using a small amount in my waterline :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love all of urban decay pencils. They have such a great range of colors for any look. They are so creamy and go on smooth. This is one of the best black eyeliners ever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I will not repurchase. I agree with the other reviewers on its staying power. After only a half an hour after having tightlined my upper lashline, it has smudged to my waterline. This stuff is way overhyped; Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl is much better, and cheaper.