November 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Bellesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have dark circles, no matter how much i sleep. This is the only one product that Im using for a long time (3 years). Medium petal (04) is perfect for me. Covers dark circles, litlle bit highlits that area, Texture is great, not to creasy, dosent get into my pores, holds all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am actually surprised by all the negative reviews of this product. I have horrible dark circles (its genetic no amount of sleep or eye cream seems to make an iota of difference), and I have no choice but to conceal them if I don't want to resemble a zombie and frighten small children. This concealer is very good. I have tried many, all price points, and this one does the trick best so far. It is quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. It actually does a good job with the dark circles, making me resemble a human without making it obvious that i'm wearing makeup. I haven't had any problem with it settling into fine lines. the colour choices are a bit limited but so far this is one of the best under eye concealers out there. I have also used maquicomplet by lancome which is also very good but I find this lasts longer than the lancome one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by swtpeangray

I have very dark undereye circles and this is one of the few concealers I've used that's pigmented enough to cover them. I'm asian and I use Medium Petal for fair yellowish skin. This blends very well into other areas of my skin as well. The only down side is that this concealer cakes. I pat it on my undereyes, put on mascara, and then run a finger over the concealer to smooth out the creases. Also the entire tube seems to last a while- a year or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jod84

awful stuff this product will settle into fine lines and cake under the eyes even if you use it very lightly. the colors are all to dark for my skin tone and this by know means looks natural no matter how you apply it. im only 27 yet i look in my late 30s after useing this as it settled into lines i didn't even know i had!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ughhhhhh worst concealer I have ever used! It was very sticky and tacky! It felt so heavy on my skin! It blended awfully! And it's super expensive! Definitly not buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I was talked into buying this product at the department store makeup counter (never again!) and was sorely impressed with my at-home results.

The concealer does not concealer under the eyes, where it is meant to go. It settles into the fine lines under my eye (and I don't have many) and makes me look more tired than without the product. I do use it for spot concealing, which it seems to be alright at.

The tube packaging is nice, as I feel I'm getting a good amount of product and have good control over the amount I use each time.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this, it settles into fine lines and looks cakey on me. I have tried using the all about eyes moisturizer which I love and it did not improve anything. I am still looking for my HG concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For me, the foundation does a good job of covering dark circles but it is too thick and takes so much time to absorb and blend in (if you don't blend it in well enough, it will make your wrinkles more visible!!). The cream is really sticky too. The tube also doesn't really allow you to get the right amount of what you need. The choice of colors is quite limited as well. Although, it's gentle enough for my eyes, it was not that good nor easy to use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this concealor all through college (2 years). It got the job done. It was never the right thing for me, but I somehow managed to make it work, even though it was very thick and too yellow. It is meant for under your eyes, but I used it on my nose and on spots too. It always worked just fine underneath my Porcelain Ivory Laura Mercier foundation, which was also very yellow. Too yellow for me in fact, but it didn't always used to be that way! I used to think it looked perfect, but now I can't even wear it, it's just glaringly yellow. They must have reformulated it...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by lauradi

-My under-eye area is a little creasy, and this does crease up pretty quickly. For example, by the time I'm done putting on my mascara, I'll see creases from the product. But the goods news is, I wipe them away and usually they won't reappear for the entire day.

-Packaging is a little annoying because it can be hard to squeeze out, but it does stay moist for a very long time.

-My eyes need to be very well-moisturized to use it. I skip it after a late night working or a night out because it just won't blend if my eyes are a little dry - which is when I most need the concealer!

-As with all Clinique products, feels good on.