January 30, 2015 | 977 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by harajuku13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i got it n it was an EPIC FAIL!!! im mean it was natural n i looked great but dont stand to close after 30min. cuz it gets cakey n nasty looking. i was mad cuz there not much in the tube n under diff lighting the color changed. n its super luqidy. i thought powder would make a diff. WRONG!! it made matters worse so i just dicied to return the product n look for a new one. (WHICH I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) i bought this like in june though i just posted my comment late ><

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I did not like this concealer AT ALL. I expected it to be much better.
It just didnt conceal well, didnt look natural, it caked, it was hard to apply, and even the palest shade was a few shades too dark for me. Shade match was terrible and so was the concealer itself. I bought it in sweden, which I guess makes it a bit more expensive, so I gave it a 3. The tube gets messy. even though this is super creamy, its way too thick, and still doesnt cover my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Bellesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always have dark circles, no matter how much i sleep. This is the only one product that Im using for a long time (3 years). Medium petal (04) is perfect for me. Covers dark circles, litlle bit highlits that area, Texture is great, not to creasy, dosent get into my pores, holds all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am actually surprised by all the negative reviews of this product. I have horrible dark circles (its genetic no amount of sleep or eye cream seems to make an iota of difference), and I have no choice but to conceal them if I don't want to resemble a zombie and frighten small children. This concealer is very good. I have tried many, all price points, and this one does the trick best so far. It is quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. It actually does a good job with the dark circles, making me resemble a human without making it obvious that i'm wearing makeup. I haven't had any problem with it settling into fine lines. the colour choices are a bit limited but so far this is one of the best under eye concealers out there. I have also used maquicomplet by lancome which is also very good but I find this lasts longer than the lancome one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by swtpeangray

I have very dark undereye circles and this is one of the few concealers I've used that's pigmented enough to cover them. I'm asian and I use Medium Petal for fair yellowish skin. This blends very well into other areas of my skin as well. The only down side is that this concealer cakes. I pat it on my undereyes, put on mascara, and then run a finger over the concealer to smooth out the creases. Also the entire tube seems to last a while- a year or so.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by jod84

awful stuff this product will settle into fine lines and cake under the eyes even if you use it very lightly. the colors are all to dark for my skin tone and this by know means looks natural no matter how you apply it. im only 27 yet i look in my late 30s after useing this as it settled into lines i didn't even know i had!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ughhhhhh worst concealer I have ever used! It was very sticky and tacky! It felt so heavy on my skin! It blended awfully! And it's super expensive! Definitly not buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by AMTracy89

I was talked into buying this product at the department store makeup counter (never again!) and was sorely impressed with my at-home results.

The concealer does not concealer under the eyes, where it is meant to go. It settles into the fine lines under my eye (and I don't have many) and makes me look more tired than without the product. I do use it for spot concealing, which it seems to be alright at.

The tube packaging is nice, as I feel I'm getting a good amount of product and have good control over the amount I use each time.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this, it settles into fine lines and looks cakey on me. I have tried using the all about eyes moisturizer which I love and it did not improve anything. I am still looking for my HG concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For me, the foundation does a good job of covering dark circles but it is too thick and takes so much time to absorb and blend in (if you don't blend it in well enough, it will make your wrinkles more visible!!). The cream is really sticky too. The tube also doesn't really allow you to get the right amount of what you need. The choice of colors is quite limited as well. Although, it's gentle enough for my eyes, it was not that good nor easy to use.