October 26, 2014 | 1224 users online

Concealers - Shiseido - The Makeup Corrector Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by CamiLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really excited to try this after I bought it and I really don't think this is anything special. The only thing I like about it was the shape and how it was really easy to line the redness around my eyes but overall the consistancy isn't any better than my drugstore concealers. I find it to give sheer to light coverage yet it looks obvious when I would try to conceal a pimple with this. It would just sort of sit there and exagerate the flakies. There are much better concealer out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by maltomeel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! You all convinced me....wowza. It is the perfect consistency on, blends so easily & is easy to apply. I have had 2 compliments today on my eyes....which tend to look tired & have circles by mid day. I still look brighteyed & fresh! Purchased #2 and it's just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2004 6:06:00 AM More reviews by aieshxgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This pencil is fast and easy to use. Great when I'm in a hurry in the mornings..or when I'm in a rush in general. I dont really wear foundation or concealer but this one is a keeper for me since its so simple to use to hide those little imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by closetbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

god, i love this stuff. so easy to use - great for the mornings when you wake up late for work/school. this and the optimal concealer are my HGs. I would like to say that I've never been a fan of Shiseido, but after I tried these 2, I chnaged my mind. Good stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by wpenders

AWESOME!!! I have been looking for something like this for YEARS. This product made me toss ALL of my other concealers, foundations, and anything at all meant to cover up or camouflage. Using this stick is quick, easy, and makes my problem skin look great. It doesn't stand out in photos, either. No creasing, pooling, or sliding occurs. I sometimes use with Jane Oil Free no color powder when I have time and then put on a little powder blush and I am good to go!
I am so glad this board exists because I would never have thought to purchase this for this purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 6:28:00 AM More reviews by AnOmali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a makeup staple for me. I have it in shade three (3) and could not live without it! It is great for correcting mistakes - especially around the brows and eyes. It is wonderful for neatening your brow line and highlighting just underneath.

It also works for occasionally covering up something on my face that ought not be there - (like a dark spot that regular concealers just wouldn't quite hide)... I usually use it on the one or two annoying fresh acne marks that my foundation didn't quite cover perfectly,on top o the foundation - as it is pretty neutral if you have any type of warm/yellow undertone to your complexion, and with a smidge of blending, all is perfect!

HG product for YEARS!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by miladymajor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another purchase based on P'Ville reviews and I love this! I have dark undereye circles and acne scars that this pencil seems to cover them up very well. Not much blending is needed either. It's a bit pricey at $15 (I'm a cheapo), but to me it is worth it. I will definitely repurchase this little beauty! 3/29/04 UPDATE: Although it looks great at first, this just doesn't have much staying power on me, so I have this up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

that's a great pencil to brighten eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2003 8:21:00 AM More reviews by EMarie

I can't say enough about this corrective pencil. I have tried so many concealers including LaPrarie's and nothing has come close to what this pencil does. In my 40's I am having problems with acne on my chin (sign of hormonal) and when the bumps leave, I still have red scarring for a while. This pencil covers them completely and I do not need to add any foundation on top of it. It matches beautifully. I will buy this again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by bairn

This is a terrific lightweight corrector. Very convenient for minor blemishes. I gave it a four simply b/c there must be another corrector pencil out there with a better colour range (what's a PPP supposed to wear in the summer?) and a similarly non-clogging formula that would last just slightly longer on me. I use it over foundation and/or powder, otherwise it's just too obvious and slides off quickly.