September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by iodine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never expect much from mascara. I've used Diorshow and Lancome's finest for most of my adult life, so I guess I'm spoiled. DS mascaras have been tried and found wanting. I scored this on sale at Hautelook and didn't expect much. I was SO suprised. I am accustomed to a big brush, but not tiny amounts of mascara on a brush so that you Must apply several coats. And with each coat, you get just the right amout to make it thicker and a bigger curl. I'm in love. For the very first time in (wow, many, many) years, I'm impressed and felt like the lashes actually looked false. Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Kittyelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because the packaging was beautiful and I LOVE urban decay. So glad I did!!! This mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! They look so long and thick!
When I first tried it it was pretty messy because the brush is a lot bigger than what I'm used to but after a few times I got it down.
I don't find the formula dry and when I put it on I know I won't get flakes.
To solve the problem of it drying out quickly I cover the top while it's in use, just incase. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by enndee

I had very high expectations for this product :(

So I have very thin and very little eyelashes and love a good mascara that makes my eyelashes look thick and full..I heard about this on a youtube video and decided to try it out at first like probably the first 6 uses it worked great but then the mascara started getting super clumpy and dry..now it makes my eyelashes look so nasty with a bunch of clumps and it makes lashes look short also doesn't extend at all! and after a few hours my mascara starts too flake and gets all over my eyes.. I only use it once in a while when I just get bored with my regular mascara..don't try this though if you have lashes like mine this is probably a good product for women who have long thick lashes already and just want to apply a few coats and make em' darker..but for girls like me this is not good !:/

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

oh big fatty why do you hate me? you clump you spiderweb you dont work well for me...why why why????

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by carefreedv

I strangely do like this mascara. It's dry yes... but I find that it holds my curl well and doesn't clump on me. Gives good volume and gives me a dramatic night time look after 2 coats. It's very black and I feel like my lashes are still feathery and light. Removes easily and overall just lovely. I do see bad reviews for this and it just reaffirms that Mascara is really a personal choice. haha It works for some and it doesn't for others.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This should be renamed as Big Skinny mascara..It does nothing, nada, zippo, zill. And I do mean NOTHING! I have quite long dark lashes that still do need deep black colour, lenght and/or volume and separation.
1 lippie for being free gift (!) with order.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by courtneychaos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought it because the packaging was cute and I had heard mixed reviews and decided to try it for myself. Bad idea, I am a contact wearer and and one 2 occasions i got just the tiniest amount of this in my eye on my contact.... my eyes would not stop watering , i had to take all of my eye makeup off are re-do it both times , once i even had to throw away my contact because it did not come off. not to mention my tube did not shut well and dried very quickly. I was VERY dissapointed in this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyw

Do not like this at all.The formula is way too dry for me,adding clumps to my lashes. Even though this product is known for the big brush, I found the brush to be too big so it's hard for me to do my bottom lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by makeupmouse123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing really special here. It didn't length or volumize my lashes very well. All that attracted me to this was it's pretty design on the bottle. But that's as good as it gets.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Lucym7

I love UD, I love the packaging and love the name, but this mascara is useless! I bought it because I assumed it would do what it says on the tube. It doesn't. The only thing "fat" is the brush, so much so that I can't apply it without getting it on my eyelids and under eye, therefore ruining the rest of my make up. The product seems to be quite dry and the first coat gives little coverage and no volume. The second coat clumps. This mascara is hard work. I've used it once and will NOT be using it again. Unfortunately I cannot return it so it is destined for the bin. Waste of 16... Thumbs down UD.