MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was really diapointed when i tried this lipglass out. This was my first lipglass and i brought it to go over the top of my polietly pink lipstick but when i got home and tried it out i was disgusted. I tried it first ontop of the lipstick and its looked awful and started to seperate on my lips, i even tried it on its own and it did exactly the same thing. Ugh so disapointed cause the colour is so beautiful! Awful Lipglass.
I'm just hoping that a different colour wont do the same thing!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can see how some wouldnt like this, it is pale and frosty. In fact, this has been sitting in my lip gloss drawer for a while now without me using it. I pulled it out today on a whim and WOW, this is so much better than I remember. I remember a guy friend of mine complimenting me on this forever ago & I just didnt see how it was so special. I must have never seen it in the sunlight. Looking at this color indoors just doesnt do it justice. In sunlight, it is an absolutely beautiful opalescent pink. It gives my lips a light pink tint (because my lips have very little pigment) and gives the illusion of fuller lips (which I need). I imagine this would look very flattering to those that did have some color to their lips though. For reference, I am NW25ish.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This lipglass is a great color to put over almost any lip color. It is a beautiful pearly pinkish beige color. I also love the name. I think of a pretty mermaid sitting on a rock putting this on. Like the mermaids in Peter Pan. Love it.

LOVE the colour! looks fab especially when the light hits ur lips. only 1 prob - WAY 2 sticky
i end up having white bits on the corners of my lips which looks yuck so i tend not 2 use this

uff wish it wasnt so sticky :(

maybe i should try exfoliating my lips lol. not gonna give up on it yet as i love the colour

I love this lipglass! Definately one of my faves! I wear it as a light gloss that gives my lips the perfect sheen to finish a natural look. I even keep a back-up in my purse :) Also looks great with different lip liners. A must have!

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

No the color I reach for most often, but a top pick for me. It's a soft neutral pearl color-very pretty. I always layer it with other products though. Not one that I just apply and go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This looked too frosty white for my complexion. It also seemed to separate into various colors on the lip. I prefer MAC "Elaborate."

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite lip gloss and I always find myself reaching for OG. It gives me an effortless pale lip color. It has fine glitter in it that just gives the effect of plump lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is in my top five of fave Lipglass'. The colour is so pretty and like every other MAC product super pigmented and great colour pay off. It's a beautiful pink frost and has a noticeable gold flecks within it that really warms the complexion unlike other frost type products. As all Lipglass very sticky and not meant for kissing with etc. but it looks amazing and the Oyster Girl shade is something I usually reach for everyday.

I love the color, it is a little sticky as most lipglasses are.

Recommended for Medium Skin