MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

on 2/7/2009 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This lipglass is a great color to put over almost any lip color. It is a beautiful pearly pinkish beige color. I also love the name. I think of a pretty mermaid sitting on a rock putting this on. Like the mermaids in Peter Pan. Love it.

on 2/3/2009 12:30:00 PM

LOVE the colour! looks fab especially when the light hits ur lips. only 1 prob - WAY 2 sticky
i end up having white bits on the corners of my lips which looks yuck so i tend not 2 use this

uff wish it wasnt so sticky :(

maybe i should try exfoliating my lips lol. not gonna give up on it yet as i love the colour

on 1/31/2009 9:18:00 PM

I love this lipglass! Definately one of my faves! I wear it as a light gloss that gives my lips the perfect sheen to finish a natural look. I even keep a back-up in my purse :) Also looks great with different lip liners. A must have!

on 1/27/2009 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

No the color I reach for most often, but a top pick for me. It's a soft neutral pearl color-very pretty. I always layer it with other products though. Not one that I just apply and go.

on 1/7/2009 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This looked too frosty white for my complexion. It also seemed to separate into various colors on the lip. I prefer MAC "Elaborate."

on 1/6/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite lip gloss and I always find myself reaching for OG. It gives me an effortless pale lip color. It has fine glitter in it that just gives the effect of plump lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is in my top five of fave Lipglass'. The colour is so pretty and like every other MAC product super pigmented and great colour pay off. It's a beautiful pink frost and has a noticeable gold flecks within it that really warms the complexion unlike other frost type products. As all Lipglass very sticky and not meant for kissing with etc. but it looks amazing and the Oyster Girl shade is something I usually reach for everyday.

on 12/30/2008 12:58:00 PM

I love the color, it is a little sticky as most lipglasses are.

on 12/29/2008 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My first lipglass ever and i LOVE it. The smell, colour and feel is amazing. The colour is a pale pink shimmer, no big glitter pieces just a nice shimmer and it can create a pale pinky lip. Definately buy again.

I have always glanced this one over but I tried it on a whim and it was love at first sight. Right when I had it on, it looked right, not a "hm is this alright" sort of look. Gives a light lavender, silvery gleam. If Shimmershell by Covergirl didn't work for you, this will! As always, love the thick, sticky texture, with no taste, and light vanilla smell.

Popular Lip Glosses