October 22, 2014 | 1213 users online

Moisturizers - Nature's Gate - Oh What a Night

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by viva798

I totally agree with one of the reviewers below that when you put this on at night and wake up the next morning, your skin feels baby soft. My skin is extremely dry, especially in the winter, and this gives it the right amount of moisture my skin needs without the greasy feeling. I get the Nature's Gate Organics line at Whole Foods.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by fatbaglady

I love this moisturizer. It smells pleasant, comes in a cute package and in conjunction with Philosophy's hope and a prayer vitamin c powder it has really helped my complexion even out as well as calm down my acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I reall like this product. Though I was hoping it would have a nice walnut smell to it. It does not. Its fairly similar to the have a vine day but a lightly more moisturizing consistancy. I dont like how the bottle is smaller then the Have a vine day though, that doesnt make sense to me. So far ive been using it for 3 days and My skin does feel more vibrant. Its not ultra mositurizing so prob wouldnt work too well in the winter but down here in Georgia its just fine. Worth a try if you get it online. I got mine at luckyvitamin.com and it was half of the price of most stores. Just put it into froogle and find it the cheepest. I think its like 25 bucks normally but online i found it for 14

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This product in unbelieveable! Non greasy, luxuriously rich, smells great and does a hell of a job renewing your skin. When I woke up after applying it before going to bed I almost died! My skin was like silk, renewed and refreshed. I believe that night moisturizing is more important than day I paid for this miracle about $24 which is nothing compared to what I have paid for night moisutrizers in the past
Natures Gate also has a day moisturizer which I also have and its wonderful as well.