Nature's Gate Oh What a Night

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Fagus Sylvatica (Beech Tree) Bud Extract, Rosa Gallica (French Rose) Flower Extract*, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract*, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Thioctic Acid, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Mannitol, Carbomer, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. * Certified Organic Plant

on 1/22/2007 3:17:00 PM

I totally agree with one of the reviewers below that when you put this on at night and wake up the next morning, your skin feels baby soft. My skin is extremely dry, especially in the winter, and this gives it the right amount of moisture my skin needs without the greasy feeling. I get the Nature's Gate Organics line at Whole Foods.

on 12/21/2006 9:45:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. It smells pleasant, comes in a cute package and in conjunction with Philosophy's hope and a prayer vitamin c powder it has really helped my complexion even out as well as calm down my acne.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I reall like this product. Though I was hoping it would have a nice walnut smell to it. It does not. Its fairly similar to the have a vine day but a lightly more moisturizing consistancy. I dont like how the bottle is smaller then the Have a vine day though, that doesnt make sense to me. So far ive been using it for 3 days and My skin does feel more vibrant. Its not ultra mositurizing so prob wouldnt work too well in the winter but down here in Georgia its just fine. Worth a try if you get it online. I got mine at luckyvitamin.com and it was half of the price of most stores. Just put it into froogle and find it the cheepest. I think its like 25 bucks normally but online i found it for 14

on 2/12/2006 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product in unbelieveable! Non greasy, luxuriously rich, smells great and does a hell of a job renewing your skin. When I woke up after applying it before going to bed I almost died! My skin was like silk, renewed and refreshed. I believe that night moisturizing is more important than day I paid for this miracle about $24 which is nothing compared to what I have paid for night moisutrizers in the past
Natures Gate also has a day moisturizer which I also have and its wonderful as well.

Popular Moisturizers