December 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Blush - New York Color - Color Wheel Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Found this for a buck at the local dollar store. Color reminds me a lot of a MAC blush i tried the other day at MOA. very soft and femmy which i like. i dont see a lot of the fallout but i do use a setting spray after i am done with my blush and bronzer so maybe thats whats needed? i wouldnt buy this again just because i love trying other things. cant beat a buck though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Oh...I hate to rain on the positive reviews, but this just doesn't work for me. It looked so pretty in the pan that I had to buy it (and it's DIRT cheap!). First off, the packaging is very flimsy and the lid flies off all the time. The colour itself is a really really pale baby pink (have to layer quite a few times to show up on my NC37 skintone). Yes, that's all well and good...but the shimmer is horrible. It looks so tacky and totally ruins the look of the blush. The fallout is terrible - I end up with silver shimmer over my entire face (how the heck does that happen?!). The shimmers are so obvious that everyone can notice it. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I love this blush! I like how there's a bunch of different colors and not just one color like most blushes. The color is perfect and it gives a nice glow. You get a lot in the package, so it lasts a while. The only thing I don't like is that it crumbled into a million pieces once I got toward the bottom. I would definitely buy this again, but it was out of stock the past 2 times I went to Walmart, so I had to buy a different blush instead. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by dragonflymusicgirl

I love the packaging, it's so cute! This gives a glow, but it's an I-used-blush glow. It's still very pretty either way. And it's only $5, which is half the price of my HG, L'oreal True Match blush.
Edit: I didn't even drop it and now it's pink rocks and dust, like someone else who reviewed this. It's pretty, but I wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cocosea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really like this product. I have been skeptical about buying drugstore brands, but this product really changed my mind. It leaves a nice pink flush on my cheeks and i love the different pinks in the mosaic. The only big problem i have with this blush and packaging is when you swirl it with your brush the makeup starts dusting up and falling out of the pan.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by kellyrau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush, Ive had it for years, it gives me a nice flushed look, and really brightens up my face. the only reason i didn't give it 5 lippies is because it can be a little messy. But overall i love it and will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by 2010

this blush is pretty good. It's cheap, and it's the first blush I ever purchased.. I like the colour on my fair skin. I also love how easy it is to pick up product... I use it sometimes as an eyeshadow too!
It can be a little too powdery/sunburnt looking if you put too much on, but overall its a great find for a great price!
I will probably purchase this again, but it will probably last me forever anyway;p

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all the great reviews on this blush.
It's crap. I am super fair and this doesn't show up on me. It's powdery, chalky, no pigmentation. Price paid definitely reflects in the crummy packaging too. Have had it since last summer '09. It's gone to the dump this year. This brand is okay generally though. (I like their glosses) This product is a miss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite blushes, and i am a total blush whore! Shows up almost identical to MAC Pink Swoon on me, which I love equally. Leaves a beautiful babydoll flushed pink shade when I apply on the apples of my cheeks. I love how the blush is so soft and the pan is round and so big, making it easy to pick up the perfect amount on my blush brush. And it's SO cheap ! I will be buying this again and again.

*EDIT* I knocked off a point because the blush is really soft and powdery and even though it's a huge pot, I have already hit pan after a short while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly89

One of MY favourite blushes! I find myself reaching out for this blush more than any of my other MAC blushes! Itís shaped like a mosaic, hence the name! Itís got different tones of pink Ė Bright coral pinks, taupey pinks, pinks with mauve undertones etc. When i swirl my brush in there, i get the prettiest flush of pink. I apply this on the apples of my cheeks, and it looks great. I mean, itís an obvious blush flush, not the most NATURAL but definitely not over powering by any means. I really think you should try it, if youíre looking for a nice affordable blush.