Sephora Eyeliner

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great price and color selection for these pencils, but I'm sorry to say that I can't work up too much enthusiasm for the quality. The color managed to last a reasonable amount of time (6 hours or so) but they creased and smudged quite a bit on the lower lid and I had a hell of a time putting it on. The pencil was hard, and I had to run the tip under hot water to get it to soften up any. Even after that I had to drag the pencil over and over again to get any color to transfer. I won't be reaching for this pencil often, but I might repurchase again anyway if there was a color I absolutely had to have.

on 10/23/2003 3:02:00 AM

I have the color brown. The texture is really rough like drawing with a pencil on the skin. The color fades quickly and needs re-applying after a few hours. After several applications, I decided it's not worth it. I bought an Origins eyeliner which is fabulous.

I used this eyeliner in black. By far the best pencil eyeliner I've found in a while. Goes on smooth and very dark. Definitely would buy again!

on 6/30/2003 6:33:00 PM

This is great if you are looking to try a new color or play with a trend. However, its smooth texture makes it easy to apply but also easy to smudge and almost always ends up on my upper lid in the crease. May need to seal it with a sealer and it would be perfect.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had a hard time drawing a line and the pencil really clumped up on me. The texture initially seemed creamy, but i had to tug at it quite a bit. the price is right and sephora has a huge selection of colors, but unfortunately the pencil just didn't work for me.

on 5/5/2003 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HUGE colour selection! This is a great pencil. Creamy, smooth and smudgable. Wonderful!

on 2/19/2003 5:53:00 PM

Love these! I have it in black and an assortment of colors. They are cheap and the color lasts all day on my lids (which are on the oily side). I prefer the matte to the shimmer for maximum color impact and staying power.

on 1/31/2003 11:42:00 PM

I love these little pencils! For only $4 you can't beat the price. Some of the garbage in the drugstore costs more than that! The glide onto my sensitive eyelids with noo trouble, no tugging or pulling at all. I even find that the small size makes it even easier to apply. These pencils come in great, fun colors as well as everydays blacks, browns, and grays. They wear very well with minimal smudging or 'travelling'. I like these a lot and will continue to buy them again and again.

on 12/16/2002 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not bad... a little pricey for such a small pencil, but the quality is good... nice, and soft pencils, good staying ability.

on 10/10/2002 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have it in Black... they stay on very well with a nice creamy color