March 2, 2015 | 1119 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by FLBeachGrl

I just bought 3 bottles of the 2 oz. EDT, 3 shower gels, and 2 body creams of the "old" version packaging for $64 at TheBodyShop.com. I guess they're getting rid of the old stock for the new purple packaged White Musk. I love the clean smell of this! I alternate between this, Narciso Rodriguez's For Her, Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely, and Philosophy's Inner Grace because they all smell similar to me. Very clean and fresh smelling like I just stepped out of the shower. EDIT: I know why TBS is discontinuing the old version of White Musk - the edt smells like alcohol and the body cream has a horrible scent to it! I returned them to get the new version which smells completely different. My advice is to buy the new version of White Musk!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by mitali79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing Body Shop's white musk in the form of perfume oil, edt, or body spray (not all at once) for 13 years. It is my signature fragrance. On the rare occasions that I forget to put it on, I don't feel like myself. I wear more expensive perfumes sometimes but white musk is my forever fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Tartini

My godmother wears this all the time and when I smell it, it brings back all my childhood memories of her visits to my house. I really really like the scent - it's initially a little too powdery for me, but that wears off and the sillage is great - beautiful in fact. I know this is seen as a "common" scent, but honestly, I've only known one person who wears it (my godmother) and I don't get whiffs of it in the street like I do with some other popular scents, Coco Mad for example - so I really wouldn't feel that I was smelling like "everybody else".. Can't be beaten for price either, and has a great range of products. Feminine, soft, distinctive, beautiful...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by charb3

I can't believe I waited to write a review! This is my HG classic scent! Love it. I worked in the cosmetics industry for five years and was given free scents all the time... I never found anything to be better than White Musk!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 5:01:00 AM More reviews by britnay_77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the perfume oil and I rhink that the body shop's oil is the best version I've ever smelt... on me that is. I tried the bath bomb as well and it was SO good, pity I am too cheap to buy the bath bombs regularly but MAN was that good. I would recommend this defintely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Rave for White Musk EDP! This is so much better than the body spray. This smells like a pure white musk- a tad clean, flowery, vanillaish! Lasts most definetly all day into the night. I love to spray this all over. In my hair, legs, arms, neck... it's just a beautful scent. Very underrated imo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2007 9:03:00 AM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells like chain smoker. Seriously. I kept trying to like it, but I just couldn't get past the "chain smoker"--both in the bottle and on my skin. If not chain smoker, than think of those old, disgusting taxicabs with imitation-leather seats. I say, if you want an old-school, dark, "complex" fragrance, at least go with one of the ones (Guerlain, etc.) that some people consider art.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by vloterbiegje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

White Musk is a keeper. The first time someone gave me perfume as a gift, it was this scent and I immediately loved it. It's warm and sensual but not heavy. Unfortunately I hardly ever think of putting on perfume so after two or three years the scent was almost completely gone and it smelled like alcohol. As with all perfumes, you have to be in the mood for this smell, but I don't think I'll ever really stop liking it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance on other people but is smells completely disgusting on me - very fake and chemical. It is definitely down to individual body chemistry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

This is sort of an average scent, but really nice and cosy. I could se my self using it as a everyday fragrance! I've had HUGE samples from TheBodyShop, so I've been using it a while and I like it sofar. I haven't bought it yet since my samples isn't ended, but maybe I will later! The've updated the formula now, with a newer bottle too. Nice!