Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Before buying this I had a bottle of Escada sitting in my cabinet since 2006. I love it but since smelling Armani Code, I'm a daily perfume user. I can't stop smelling it! I've used half the bottle since I bought it. I get LOTS of compliments when I wear it. I don't find it overpowering or strong. It is just perfect. My two complaints are that the bottle is tall and skinny and I am squat and clumsy so it constantly gets knocked over. The other is that is doesn't seem to have staying power but my friends tell me I smell good long after I can tell its on.

In 2006 I used to love love spraying this on me everytime i passed a cosmetic counter. I did think about purchasing it, but i found it didnt have a long lasting staying power. At the time i went for Hypnose instead.

Love, love, love this perfume. I know nothing about scents so I cant tell you anything about floral notes or whatever. All I know is that I smell like a sex bomb when I wear this and I get a billion compliments when I wear this. I love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the EDT and it literally lasts 2 minutes on me. It smells good but it's a little too musky. If I ever get this again I'lll get the edp but there's other perfumes I want a lot more than this!

My favorite perfume!!!! I love everything,but the price. Whoever designed the bottle is a genious. I love the look and the smell. It is definately a sexy smell and I get tons of compliments on it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This smells AMAZING. So sexy and fresh. I always get compliments. This is my signature fragrance! Nothing compares

I have to say I am genuinely shocked this does't have a higher rating. I love this perfume. Its so sexy and mysterious, a little bit spicy but also very comforting. Only downside would be I wish it lasted a bit longer, but it still lasts a good length of time (5 hrs for me) opposed to those that last an hour at most (Secret Wish Anna Sui anyone?).

It is kind of pricey most places I look for it, but its definitely worth it. I've been wearing it since I was 18 and I've gone through 3 bottles I wear it so much. Give it a go!

I have about 10 perfumes currently in my collection, and I try to rotate them all, but this one is among the standouts.

A very pretty floral/oriental though I may be overhyping it to myself a bit because I had Dior Addict on the other wrist and on me it was horrible! It died down to a nice vanilla with a bit of white generic flowers mixed in for good measure. Nice but not spectacular, it probably won't find it's way into my collection.

7/10

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love my floral orientals, but it's so hard to find one that is nicely balanced. The majority of them either slap you in the face with amber and sandlewood, or just smell musky and dull. My last great floral oriental love affair was Dior Addict - wore it for years and LOVED it, but it's a little high impact for everyday wear, and like all love affairs, became a bit dull after a few years. Just received a big bottle of Code for my birthday, and haven't been able to stop smelling my wrist for the past few days! It's not an obvious perfume like Addict, subtle enough for everyday wear - one of those scents that just seem to blend into your skin and provide the illustion that you just naturally smell lovely and warm and pretty. LOVE IT!

I got a bottle as a gift from a friend that didnt care for it and I too think its just ok. Although I do receive compliments when I wear it, The scent is kind of flat. It starts off like a lighter version of Giorgio of Beverley Hills. But then there is a strange mid note that I cant Identify and do not like. but I do like the final drydown about 5 hrs in to it. As soon as I use the last little bit I wont be sad to see it go There is no way I would spend more money on this. It kind of dries down to a green kind of powder scent but just kind of blah. And it doesn't stay long on me.

Popular Fragrances