Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

3.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%) , Octinoxate (2%) Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Water (eau), Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Diethylhexyl Carbonate , Niacinamide , Sodium Chloride , Acetyl Glucosamine , Talc , Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Dimethicone , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Disodiium EDTA , Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Alcohol , Methicone , Aluminum Hydroxide , PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Methylparaben , Allantoin , Propylparaben , Ethylparaben , Fragrance Parfum , Iron Oxides

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was getting bored with my Revlon Colorstay plus my lines around my eyes are starting to get to me. I just wanted to try something different. I used to use this before I discovered Colorstay. In fact, I used it for a couple of years at least. So I saw it on sale and wondered why I ever switched if I used it so long (it claims to take 5 years off you and that's exactly what I need!!). Ah, now I remember...okay...
Let me say, this is not a horrible foundation. However....
First) the colors are sooo hard to match, I'm an Early Tan in Colorstay (in the summer), I couldn't find anything close to this color. I ended up getting Soft Honey because it looked closest in the bottle to Early Tan. They didn't have the color I used in the past, so I swatched Soft Honey on my hand and it looked close. NOOO...it's awful on my face. I look like an Oompa Loompa! Way orange. Ick.
Second) it settles into every pore I have, leaving little orange dots on my face. Attractive huh? I'm just wondering that if I had the correct color (like what I used to use), if this would be better because I never remember it doing that before.
Third) I guess I'm spoiled by Colorstay but after about 3 hours it was "sticky." It was ok oil control, I didn't look oily, my face was just sticky.
What I do like about this stuff is the creamy feel when you put it on. Its easily blendable unlike Colorstay. And it did seem to soften the lines around my eyes. I thought about taking it back and trying another color, but I just don't think the pros outweigh the cons. I knew there was a reason I switched...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation, it's the best I've used yet. Not too yellow or pink, 135 medium light is perfect for me.
I have used their TruBlend whipped foundation and like it but this is better and the colors are the same.
It's thick and creamy so a little goes a long way; it's never cakey looking. It gives great coverage but yet looks natural. I just apply a little extra on blemishes. Is ok for my oily skin, no breakouts.
It has spf 10 and Olay ingredients, a nice bonus. I think it actually does take off 5 years from the look of skin as it claims. Will buy again when I run out but that will be awhile as I said before a little goes a long way.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It seems like people are commenting on both the liquid (shown in the pic) which comes in a pump bottle, and on the cream version (with the sponge applicator). I've used both, but this review is for the liquid/pump. I'm 45, have fair, dry skin (especially in the Northeast winters), and love this product for everyday. I can apply it quickly in trouble spots with my fingers, or use a makeup brush to get a nicer finish when I have more time. I use 120/creamy natural and 130/classic beige, depending on time of year and whether I've used a sunless tanning product lately. The price is great, it feels clean on my skin and no problems with breakouts.

I have used the other cream/sponge product and don't like it as much. I found the texture to be strangely drying, and the coverage not as good. I noticed many reviewers said they had used the CG Smoothers - I never liked that product either, so to each their own.

I've spent a lot of money on high-end foundations, and don't find they're worth it. I invest in skin care, not makeup. Bottom line, it's worth trying given the price. I have CVS near me, and they're great about letting you returned products you don't care for (with a receipt).

Just discovered this and think it's a great full-coverage foundation. I have pale, freckled skin and am starting to get some little lines... This really did the trick for me...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am reviewing the Natural Beige liquid in the pump Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation. I am 61 yrs. old, have dry skin with moderate lines, some discoloration, no acne. This smooth liquid covers well, takes only a tiny bit for applying, and leaves the skin dewy but not shiny. I use no setting powder over it. Since I don't have oily skin, none is needed, although I do apply a good moisture cream first.
This foundation gives me a very nice natural look, not caking, and stays on throughout the day. I would say this is more for mature skin, and would not be great for oily skin. I wish the SPF were higher than 10, however.
The pump dispenser is a plus. It can be applied with a sponge, fingertips, or brush for varying affects and coverage.
I would re-purchase again. I only gave it 4 lippies for color selection...would have a wider choice of shades.

I have this in the creamy natural and just started using it. I quite like it for winter skin, it goes on smooth and feels moisturizing, I actually like the smell! Gives my skin a nice glow. I will definitely repurchase.

This is for the Advanded Radience in the bottle. I have bought this foundation time and time again...it has good coverage for my occasionlly acne prone skin and covers acne scars. You do not need to use too much of this product as the consistency of it evenly covers everything.. i generally use a small pump onto a foundation brush for each of my cheeks and forehead. I can see why people are saying this creates an oily mess on your skin after a while, but that will happen if you dont set it! It is a liquid foundation, creamy and therefore needs to be set with powder, i use the advanced radience powder in creamy natural and my skin does look radient!! I might need a little bit of powder on my tzone later in the day but hey, skin creates oil and that is whats going to happen with any foundation. It has SPF 10 which is better than nothing when im in a hurry and forget suncream. The one downfall i have about this porduct is the colours selection.. i have very pale skin and have this in ivory, and it isnt a perfect match. It is however easily blended out to look natural so it is not too much of a problem! I reccommend all to at least try it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using CG Advanced Radiance in the pump bottle after my mom recommended it to me. I am 28, and I am not concerned about wrinkles, but I do have an oily T-zone and I am acne-pron. But, I tried it because my mom raved about how well it blended into the skin.

I like the pump bottle - it does get every little bit out. And the makeup itself does blend into the skin very nicely and gives sheer to medium coverage.

There are TWO BIG problems for me however. First, there is no build-able coverage. If you put some on and then want to add a little more (to cover a pimple let's say), the foundation looks discolored and cakey.

Second, the foundation gets extremely oily on my skin after a very short time (like an hour). I was constantly powdering my nose. By the end of the day, all of the foundation had melted off, and I looked like I hadn't even bothered with makeup.

I really wish it worked better for me because it does blend so nicely and it looks good when I first apply it. I switched to Estee Lauder Double Wear Light which lasts all day, had build-able coverage, and absorbs oil.

I think the Cover Girl would be great for people with dry skin.

The pump is about the only thing I like about this foundation. For my skin (dry, fine lines, acne-prone), it looked terrible. I saw lines around my eyes I didn't even know I had. It looked like I had a mask and for some reason I couldn't find a shade that matched. Of all the colors I tried (light to dark), all the tones seemed too pink for me. Plus it looked like a mask on my face. I won't be buying this again.

this is a great foundation for dry skin or winter months, it's the only foundation i have found that does not settle into my pores, and never cakes up on me. i applied with a foundation brush instead of stippling or using my fingers or a sponge, and it works well with that, very easy to blend, gives a very nice natural finish but when set with ELF hd powder it looks even better, i dont really like the smell and was surprised it didnt clog my pores or make me break out, i think its a good, even long-wearing foundation for people with very uneven skin tone like myself, A+