April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I have used this blush as a blush/bronzer all year round for the past 5 years. I recently used mine all up. It takes forever to use up!

Like other reviewers have said, it appears on the face as a more plummy toned brown, so no fake orange color!! It warms up my whole face.

I dust lightly all over my face, or apply as a blush, or even as bronzer to contour. I have medium toned skin with yellow undertones. I get lots of compliments when I wear this.

I will definitely repurchase.

I love how cute the packaging is, and it is a sturdy cardboard--mine still looked really great after 5 years but I don't carry it in my purse. The brush that comes inside is scratchy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works so good on my Indian skin, really lovely colour! Not too happy about the packaging or the brush. And I have to be careful how much I apply otherwise it looks far too pinky.
When applied softly though it is my favourite blusher. Looks shimmery and youthful. Beautiful product, just wish it came in a more hard-wearing box!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by LiteBulbIsMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product!! Sad sad sad about the packaging!!! If it gets wet, it's done for and I do not see the cardboard packaging lasting me more than one year.

This is the most beautiful color ever!! Not a blush but not a bronzer... I has a dark mauve-y pink/brown hint to it that is just perfect!! Sometimes I still use a pinky colored blush when using this product, sometimes I am so happy with the color of just Dallas... it all depends on how I feel!! :)

I love the really light and tiny glimmer/glow/SHEEN the powder has and it wears so well on the skin. I can hardly notice the sheen it has which I find to be just perfect. I also purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed and they are SOOOO similar it almost killed me when I received them in the mail (both ordered from Ulta with TONNNNS of free huge samples!!)... but luckily after closer examination, I am happy to report that they are very different. I find the Tarte one is more of a blushy color with more mauve than bronzer/tan color and is completely MATTE, whereas Dallas has a sheen and is both tan/bronzer like with a mauve color. If I HAD to choose one or the other, I'd choose Dallas for sure!!!

Just wish it wasn't so damn expensive!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Like others have already said, this is like bronzer and blush in one. On my lt-med Asian skin w/yellow undertones, shows up as a pretty tawny bronze color when applied lightly and more rose/plum/bronze when applied heavier. Since it's so pigmented, I have to make sure I don't over do it. FYI-It looks FABULOUS on my two cousins who have med-dk asian skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't really like cardboard packaging or the brush that comes with it. Even though I don't like these things, I think the packaging is cute and okay. The blush itself is great - It would never work on my skin as a bronzer, however I love it as a blush, it is a beautiful dusty/dark rosey plum-ish colour and it looks beautiful on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love this, it's fantastic, sooo rich in colour! hence I am telling you to use it lightly and build up! It's a beautiful dusky-rose colour and has a fantastic texture, it's a fab price and the only reason i wouldn't buy it again is because I won't need too! (it has lasted me ages!!!)
I highly reccommend this to everyone, use it as a blusher and contouring product <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by balletgirl20

I have loved every single Benefit purchase I have ever made, and Dallas is no exception! The color really complements my skin tone, even though it looks totally dirt brown in the box.
I use it at as a bronzer, and instead of the teeny little brush that comes with it, I use a fatter Bobbi Brown bronzer brush, because the tiny one is difficult to blend with.
Other than the brush, it's a great product. Keep up the good work Benefit!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by redstar010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE Dallas! I just bought my third box (third one in 4 years). It has just the right amount of shimmer, you can only see it when the light hits it the right way. The color is really perfect, and you can build the color depending on the occasion. I also love that it smooths out my skin and makes it look flawless even when I'm not wearing any foundation.

I have tried buying so many different blushes because I've never been one to stick to one brand of anything, but I always keep coming back to this because it's what works.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I decided to try out the benefit blushes because they kept getting rave reviews, well this was so awful on me, I'm really glad I could return it. I don't know what it is, but it seems all benefit products, seem to be nothing but complete fail when I or anyone else uses them on me.

Dallas was no exception to this rule, I have tried many brown tone blushes with much success, but this looked like a bronzer gone wrong on my skin, it was heavily orange and just looked bad. To top off my displeasure when I went to exchange it for another benefit blush the sales woman insisted on trying it on me again and lied to my face about how it didn't look orange.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dallas is a dark rose colour that has slight shimmer to it. I'm only 20 so i tend to look for a peachy or pink colour. When i put this on under the cheek bones or on the apples of my cheeks, it doesnt look vibrant or happy at all. It makes me look 'mature', i think this blush is for older women or those who want a 'pulled together' look. Texture is very smooth and fine, no chunky glitters. $28 for 12g is very good value, i usually buy japanese blushes worth $18 for 4g.