BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 6/4/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all this blush is not expensive.... $30 for 9g of product.. Holy Crap!!! This is like a bronzer and blush mashed together. beautiful in the winter for adding colour and amazing with a tan. If i could only have 1 makeup item this would be it....

on 5/24/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful plummy, berry blush. Scary in the pan but with a light hand works really well to add a nice wash of color to my NW20 skin. Lasts all day.

on 5/20/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So I moved to Dallas so anything named Dallas, I have to buy. I bought this. I do not like the scent and it makes my cheeks burn but all Benefit blushes do it seems. The color is cute and warm and I like that. I am going to try a different brush and see if that helps. Would not buy it again but not returning it either.

on 5/14/2012 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is one of my holy grail items. I am NC 30-35 with light hispanic/olive coloring, and this does WONDERS for my face! I am stopped on the street to ask what tanning salon I attend or what my bronzer is. This combination bronzer/blush is the most perfect color! This is perfectly build-able, but I do not recommend it for any light-skinned ladies, as it might wash you out or go ashy. I lovelovelove this. Worth every penny; even with daily use, the box lasted well over a year.

on 5/1/2012 9:10:00 PM

shimmery bronzer with rose tones - looks really nice on tan skin; i wear it on its own as a blush and/or all over as a bronzer... gives a finished/polished look.... $$$$$ - i think this is dupable (i.e you can get similar products from other less expensive brands).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my god - what a fantastic blusher - the blusher lasted me 3 years with everyday use!!! Excellent shade to flatter yellow skin tones. The only negative it the brush which seems to take up a lot of space in the packaging and its a bit tricky when trying to take it out as you end of digging your nails into the actual blusher. A smaller brush would have been ideal. Great Shade, and practical to carry in your bag.

on 4/29/2012 11:38:00 PM

This blush is amazing!! It looks really wonderful as a contour color, especially on really pale skin like mine. I wouldn't recommend using the brush given because it gives a little too much product, and it can make you look clown-like. really nice pigmentation. it's a little expensive but worth it. I previously had benefit's dandelion, a blush in a different shade. It lasted me 2 whole years. Definitely worth the buy.

on 4/22/2012 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Finally a colour between bronzer and a blush! I asked MUA recs. for a shade to add warmth to my fair-cool-neutral skintone. Dallas is that. I don`t tan (well burn and tan so slowly it`s pointless) or even want to tan anyways. I hardly touch a bronzer and if it is Dior Aurora or another to contour. I don`t think I would have neverever considered this and risked on online order w/o recs. Expensive because box is so small. Lasting power is good, whole day, and better than in Illamasqua blushes.

on 3/29/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This was the first blush I ever purchased when I was first getting into makeup and there is still a tonne of product left (not for a lack of trying!). Its a beautiful bronzy plum. Its the perfect mix between a bronzer and a blush. I really like to wear this on my lazy days because the bronze part of it helps add a bit of definition to my cheeks but the plum also adds a nice flush. The price isn't at all an issue either because even though it is expensive, it will last you forever. One con is that the packaging which is totally inconvenient. Its a bulky mess, and is super difficult to store. It does make it easier if you depot it though, just be careful because the pan is a lot deeper than most and doesn't fit in a few palettes (z palette), it does fit in the unii palette though. Overall, this is a great blush, definitely worth a look.

on 3/28/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoying this blush for a natural flush. I do not use it as a bronzer, but I agree that you definitely could- I use it swept across the tops of my cheekbones as a traditional blush. The color is neutral and brown looking in the package, but it's magic on the skin- the glow it creates is hard to describe, and I don't mean that it's shimmery, because it's quite matte. It just gives a very natural, subtle coloring that I find I can wear year round, with any eye makeup.

I also own Tarte Exposed, and I do find them similar in color- but Dallas is 10x more pigmented. I don't own any other Tarte or BeneFit blushes, but in comparison, the Dallas formula seems a lot softer. When I dip my brush in, the powder breaks up and picks up on the brush quickly, so much so that I often need to tap off the excess. You definitely need to use a light hand with Dallas, whereas Exposed seems more tightly packed- I can literally swirl my blush in it and it doesn't "powder". Not saying this is good or bad- just a difference.

I said that I would repurchase, but I agree with other reviews that I doubt I will need to since it's so pigmented, and I use so little product each time.

Purchased BeneFit Dallas from a blog sale, so it arrived without the brush.

Popular Blush Products