Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 2/1/2010 2:51:00 PM

This is the only body wash I can use in the winter. It helps with my super dry, itchy skin. The smell is nice and it feels really creamy. I've tried the "generic" versions available at Walmart and Target and trust me, neither of those are comparable. They have the same ingredients but don't moisturize as well or smell as nice. Stick to the Dove brand!

on 2/1/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I echo other reviewers about how great this product is. It really helps keep away dry winter skin without leaving a slimy film! I really love it! Usually I can't stand body wash for that reason, but not an issue with this one. Smell is nice and it really does moisturize to the max! Of course I fell for the commercials showing how most body wash sits on top of your skin while this one actually goes deep - I'm a sucker for a good commercial! Just glad this claim was actually true!

on 1/21/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would say this is the best of the affordable body washes. Even better, this turns up on sale often enough that I buy it regularly. Although I have sensitive skin and my skin cannot handle many perfumy products, this works well. I like how moisturizing this is and I don't have to rush to get a separate moisturizer on right after I bathe. Sometimes I can even skip the separate moisturizer!

on 1/21/2010 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Amazing, creamy and moisturising product without leaving skin oily or filmsy. Great value for your money, I higly recommend it, especially for winter or when your skin needs extra moisture.

on 1/21/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I'm really impressed by the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have dry skin and when winter comes around, it's almost unbearable because of the itching and dryness. I normally use the Eucerin Calming Body Wash, which I love but it's a bit on the expensive side and my hubby doesn't like that it leaves a thin thin layer of film in the bathroom. Anyhow, I recently bought the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash from Amazon. I really like the ever so light scent and to my surprise it worked really well, my skin wasn't itching or scratching after my shower, even when I forgot to use lotion. :) For the price, I would highly recommend this body wash.

on 1/19/2010 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this stuff. I have really dry skin and, while it doesn't replace lotion, it's certainly better than nothing when I'm in a rush in the morning. This "nutrium moisture" stuff is apparently legit, and I can tell that it leaves me moisturized. I like the smell too - it's very classically "soapy" but not in an offensive way and it does linger a bit, leaving a clean smell. Nice lather, nice product!

I really looove Dove body washes especially the Deep Moisture.I'm always trying out new ones,but have repurchased this one many times.All you need is a small squirt on a puff/washcloth and it really lathers up! This is a multi purpose product for me because it not only leaves my skin smooth and clean,but it doubles as a nice product for shaving! No more dry legs from shaving gels!

I've rewritten this review several times, but my final rating hasn't changed. I did buy the Target generic of this originally and I liked it so I thought I'd try the real deal. The Target version had ammonium-based cleansers whereas this one has sodium-based cleansers. And I liked it. Now it looks like the Target version has changed to where the ingredient lists look identical. Anywhoo, I like the fragrance of this Dove body wash as it is very light and neutral, and it's easy to use. But after only two or three days my skin, and especially my face, feels dried out. I have since switched to Olay (Target generic actually) and I'm back to normal, whew!

on 12/27/2009 3:11:00 AM

I also get these in a 2-pack at Costco and it ends up being very cheap. All the skin on my body except for my face gets dry very easily, and this body wash seems to help a bit. It's very creamy and suds up nicely with my bath pouf. It does not make my back break out either, which is a good thing!

on 12/26/2009 8:56:00 PM

My mom bought this at Costco in a set of 2. So I figured I'd try it out. It's a very creamy and smooth body wash. I'm very use to lotioning my skin after the shower, especially when it get cold but less now that I started using this product. It really does keep my skin moisturized. I feel that I can go without lotioning my body after the shower. Needless to say I love the dove smell. It's refreshing and such a clean smell. Def recommend for all skin types