April 24, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Twig

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Over the years I have used this lippie repeatedly on many clients -- the skin color doesn't really matter as much as the pigmentation of the lips.

on women with darker pigmented lips, this is the perfect nude to cover and perfect an important MLBB look.

I love it personally and will continue to use it.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

have had 2 tubes of this, thought it was the be all and end all for me but then recently some photos of me shocked me into realising this is quite alot darker than I realised and its matte texture gives me a very 1990's look so I have given the remainding product to someone else and have gone back to my old pre-twig colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Happy I recieved this color *Free (I had some recycables to bring in).This shade had me wondering,It looked different online,so I thought I give it a closer look at the counter.Loved it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I had a $20 Nordstrom Bucks certificate burning a hole in my pocket; so it was pretty much an impulse buy.

I like this lipstick! It is a fairly neutral brown/pink with a medium pigment intensity. On me, it looks best with a bare face and brown mascara. Not HG material, but a nice, reliable staple to have in your makeup drawer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a mauve/brown shade. It is a nice color, but on me, it makes my complexion appear darker than it is.
As with other MAC satin lipstick, the texture is smooth and creamy. Staying power is decent...but this is not the color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color just as much as taupe. I've been switching between taupe and twig for years now. =) It's such a great color for my skin tone. I get lots of compliments too. It's this neutral, slightly dark, mauve-plum-brown color that's perfect for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favs as far as lipsticks go. I usually wear this with a smokey eye or just a winged eyeliner topped with mascara. Its very retro looking, pin up girly. The color reminds me of a faded brick. Its really a pretty color for a fall lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

THis is one of my favorite darker colors. I tend to use this when my face is bare or when my makeup is subtle. I reach for this more than my other lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by runner6643

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My fav go-to lipstick of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

Beautiful color, and a great MLBB for me. I like that it's an actual MLBB and does not dissapear on my lips, I like to layer it with the smallest bit of gloss to help it stay put. I would buy again.