April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by zaratesar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lip gloss. I love the fact that it is super glossy without being thick. The price does not bother me since the Bath and Body by my house was selling most of the C.O. Bigelow poducts for only $3. Usually they are like 3 for $15 which is also good because one tube costs $7.50. I own like 7 tubes because I am always leaving one behind somewhere but this lipgloss is the BEST!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sunsetfirefly

Can't live without this! It's replaced my Burt's Bees lip balm. I'm addicted to the tingle. The tinted versions add a lovely hint of color. I've gotten compliments wearing them, but this is the one I love the most for the extra mentha blast of coolness on the lips. It's quite expensive I think at 7 bucks a pop but I tend to wait for those coupons where you can get them free with a purchase to save some money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Generally love this - tt's fresh and delicious and i love the cool tingly feeling, and the bf prefers this to fake fruit or chocolate scented/flavoured glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by two_star_hotel

I'm on my second tube of this gloss, & though I wouldn't say it's my absolute favourite, it's great for everyday use, and perfect for what it is: a simple, shiney, minty lip gloss. It provides a lot of shine, & has a wonderful cooling sensation. Also, considering how much you get in the tube, I don't mind the price at all. Plus, you can get them during sales for even cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by lmf102

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My obsession. I adore anything minty, so this stuff is the perfect lip gloss for me. I prefer clear gloss over lipstick and this stuff is super shiny. Love it! Since every time I go into Bath & Body Works they seem to have it buy 2, get 1 free, I always have a few extras on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by bingruifei

Absolutely LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by MystieRains

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After all the positive reviews, I was heading into the airport and I saw a Bath and Body Works. This was on sale for $5 rather than the usual $7. Tried several, and settled on the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine because I thought I would enjoy the extra mint taste

Pros:
Taste
Ultra glossy
Medium warm tingle
Not sticky
Nice size
Easy to slide on lips

Cons:
Price
Fades after about 1-2 hours, needs to be reapplied
Not as moisturizing as expected, leaves lips feeling bare
If squeezed too hard, easy to waste product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

I received this as a GWP. It is super shiny and makes my lips tingly. This gloss is so shiny that sometimes I have to make a decision not to wear it when I do not want the super shiny look. I love that it doesn't have that sticky feel like some other glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by grisel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay to start I have to say that I am the BIGGEST lip gloss junkie that there is. I will buy anything and I usually end up using it for a bit and then it ends up in the gloss drawer or at the bottom of a purse after its been put away (purgatory for the glosses! haha)

This though, I never go anywhere without it. I am on my 4th or 5th tube, I have been using it religiously for a few years now. It is simply the best clear lip gloss that there is, its minty and delicious, gives you a fresh little pick-me-up, and the shine is nice too! You gotta get it when BBW has those 2for sales!