C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.6

My HG gloss! It smells and tastes minty, while also giving you that minty tingle too. What I love is that the tingle lasts for a good amount of time before settling down into a cool, refreshing feeling. I will never be without this gloss, and neither should you!

Yum yum
This gloss is clear, non-sticky perfection. It lasts longer than most non-sticky glosses and the just-brushed teeth smell lasts all day.
Because of the price, I don't use it every day, but I'll definitely buy the Ultra Mentha again.

I can't tell any difference between this and the original that is in the light mint green package honestly but I still love this stuff. I keep this in my purse that I bring to school and wear it all day long. I love the extreme minty-ness of this as well as the high shine. Very pretty,

I am obsessed with this lipgloss! It's smooth,moisturizing,glossy,and yummy all in one. It's infused with 2.3% peppermint oil and 0.2% feild mint oil, so it's extra minty. One tube lasted me forever, and my lips never feel dry after it's worn off a bit. I love love LOVE that the C.O. Bigelow glosses aren't sticky! I also love that it's clear, so it looks natural. I wear it all the time, and it's my go-to gloss when I do a super smokey eye. C.O. Bigelow also makes this gloss with tints and in other flavors.

I've been a fan of the regular mentha lip shine for a while and I picked this Ultra Mentha Lip Shine up on a trip to Bath & Body Works (they were having one of those 6 for something sales that I cannot resist)...

I absolutely LOVE this product. It has the high-shine and smooth texture of the other C.O. Bigelow lip shines but it is at least twice, if not three times, as minty as the original.

As a big fan of minty frangrances and the tingling usually accompanying them, I think this stuff is great - definitely added along with all the other lip shines I have tried by this brand as my HG lip glosses. However, anyone with very sensitive lips or with any sensitivity to high concentrations of peppermint oil should probably stay away from this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this gloss. It's not too heavy and it isn't sticky either! :) It tastes like mint (mm..) and gives off a nice shine. They usually have sales for this so the price isn't too bad.

I LOVE this lip gloss. I love the fact that it is super glossy without being thick. The price does not bother me since the Bath and Body by my house was selling most of the C.O. Bigelow poducts for only $3. Usually they are like 3 for $15 which is also good because one tube costs $7.50. I own like 7 tubes because I am always leaving one behind somewhere but this lipgloss is the BEST!

Can't live without this! It's replaced my Burt's Bees lip balm. I'm addicted to the tingle. The tinted versions add a lovely hint of color. I've gotten compliments wearing them, but this is the one I love the most for the extra mentha blast of coolness on the lips. It's quite expensive I think at 7 bucks a pop but I tend to wait for those coupons where you can get them free with a purchase to save some money!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Generally love this - tt's fresh and delicious and i love the cool tingly feeling, and the bf prefers this to fake fruit or chocolate scented/flavoured glosses.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm on my second tube of this gloss, & though I wouldn't say it's my absolute favourite, it's great for everyday use, and perfect for what it is: a simple, shiney, minty lip gloss. It provides a lot of shine, & has a wonderful cooling sensation. Also, considering how much you get in the tube, I don't mind the price at all. Plus, you can get them during sales for even cheaper.

Recommended for Medium Skin