C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

4.7

Can't live without this! It's replaced my Burt's Bees lip balm. I'm addicted to the tingle. The tinted versions add a lovely hint of color. I've gotten compliments wearing them, but this is the one I love the most for the extra mentha blast of coolness on the lips. It's quite expensive I think at 7 bucks a pop but I tend to wait for those coupons where you can get them free with a purchase to save some money!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Generally love this - tt's fresh and delicious and i love the cool tingly feeling, and the bf prefers this to fake fruit or chocolate scented/flavoured glosses.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm on my second tube of this gloss, & though I wouldn't say it's my absolute favourite, it's great for everyday use, and perfect for what it is: a simple, shiney, minty lip gloss. It provides a lot of shine, & has a wonderful cooling sensation. Also, considering how much you get in the tube, I don't mind the price at all. Plus, you can get them during sales for even cheaper.

on 1/4/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My obsession. I adore anything minty, so this stuff is the perfect lip gloss for me. I prefer clear gloss over lipstick and this stuff is super shiny. Love it! Since every time I go into Bath & Body Works they seem to have it buy 2, get 1 free, I always have a few extras on hand.

on 1/1/2009 8:57:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE it.

on 12/4/2008 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

After all the positive reviews, I was heading into the airport and I saw a Bath and Body Works. This was on sale for $5 rather than the usual $7. Tried several, and settled on the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine because I thought I would enjoy the extra mint taste

Pros:
Taste
Ultra glossy
Medium warm tingle
Not sticky
Nice size
Easy to slide on lips

Cons:
Price
Fades after about 1-2 hours, needs to be reapplied
Not as moisturizing as expected, leaves lips feeling bare
If squeezed too hard, easy to waste product

on 10/20/2008 2:15:00 PM

I received this as a GWP. It is super shiny and makes my lips tingly. This gloss is so shiny that sometimes I have to make a decision not to wear it when I do not want the super shiny look. I love that it doesn't have that sticky feel like some other glosses.

on 9/2/2008 3:28:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

on 8/7/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Okay to start I have to say that I am the BIGGEST lip gloss junkie that there is. I will buy anything and I usually end up using it for a bit and then it ends up in the gloss drawer or at the bottom of a purse after its been put away (purgatory for the glosses! haha)

This though, I never go anywhere without it. I am on my 4th or 5th tube, I have been using it religiously for a few years now. It is simply the best clear lip gloss that there is, its minty and delicious, gives you a fresh little pick-me-up, and the shine is nice too! You gotta get it when BBW has those 2for sales!

on 7/24/2008 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This was my very first Lip Shine a few years back & I fell in love! It was so minty, shiny & perfect - I've been buying them up every since. I love to give these a gifts - everyone loves' em.

Recommended for Medium Skin