NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 2/4/2011 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Really nice glowy blush. I love the pigmentation and the softness of the blush but its easy to get too much on the brush, so make sure to tap off the excess before applying to your cheek. My skintone is NC42 and it just looks really glowy and bronzey on me. It's a perfect nude blush to go with a bold lip.

on 1/14/2011 6:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

HG! HG! HG! Forescore and seven years ago (which is only mild hyperbole) I received a Clinique GWP. A travel blush and brush tube thinger, shade: Sweetcheeks. It was perfection. But the GWP size was relentlessly huge, and I never had to worry about tracking down an actual retail package until they were nowhere to be found. So I have since rationed Sweetcheeks, and searched the world for a similar pale peachy-terracotta (in the tube) blush which applied like . . . nothing. Just like . . . glow. To no avail. Since Madly appears bronzer-colored in the compact, I'd never have looked twice at it until seeing all the fab reviews that popped up on the main page a while ago. MUA: thank you, thank you, a million times, THANK YOU!!! I immediately ran out and purchased Madly and it is brilliance in a quickly linty little compact! I have fair skin which is itself fairly neutral, but very pink cheeks, so I swing both ways, tonally, and this just looks like a non-muddy, non-tan bronzer glow. Just a great, fresh, healthy, un-made-up look. No visible shimmer, but again, a great glow-y finish. This is my first Nars blush, and I'm pleased with application and blending, though it is *really* dusty when loading my brush. I'd not be averse to trying more colors, and I'd definitely repurchase -- though, in actuality, I need so little and wear blush so infrequently that I can't imagine needing to do so. Love!

on 1/13/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

So far, my Favorite Nars Blush!!! I'm very fair, and a medium Auburn, so finding blushes that look good with my coloring (bright pink is a no go for me) is difficult. This is a really ideally a almost light bronzer for me. It gives me a really natural healthy glow.It's more like a Tawny pink, very wearable. I'm too old to apply to the apple of my cheeks, it's great for young supple skin, but for us over 35 ladies, stick with contouring and this is my perfect contouring blush! Beautifully pigmented,a little goes a long way. I apply with a blush brush and then buff it in with a stipple to get an airbrushed and more natural glow. Perfect color for a redhead!

on 1/2/2011 7:18:00 PM

LOVE this blush. I can't rave about this color enough --- it's just gorgeous & blends so easily.

on 1/1/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Described as a (seashell pink) I find it a brown with pink and I love it! This is my go-to blush.

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone

on 1/1/2011 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to blush, so I decided to head to Sephora to put myself in the hands of a pro to help my cause. Lucky me there were 2 reps from Nars there (I know enough to know that Nars blush is the best). The guy put Orgasm on me first, but it's just too bright for me, both for my coloring and I'm just too chicken for such a bold color. Then he tried Madly. Wow. Such a lovely, subtle color. And I can make it look good on my own, even with my crappy blush skills. Definitely a great day-to-day color that also looks beautiful when I do something more dramatic for going out.

on 12/24/2010 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a blush that I was wanting for a long long time due to the hype it recieves. I finally bought it only to realize that I am limited to when I can wear it. I prefer to wear this when I have more of a tan on my cheeks because on my pale (winter) skin it is not flattering. This is the only blush from NARS that I have bought that I cant just slap on and go! But when my coloring is right it is the perfect compliment to dramatic eyes!

on 11/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

I am so shocked to find that I adore "Madly" so much more than I do Orgasm and some of the other more prominent Nars blushes. We all know they're fantastic blushes, but I really think this one is more of a hidden gem. Maybe I'm a little out of touch with the popularity meter here, but I saw the reviews for Madly and checked it out at Sephora. Even though it comes off a somewhat strange light brown in the pan, it is a gorgeous subtle peachy pink flush on my fair skin.

I LOVE it so far. I've received several compliments, and while it is very pigmented, it's easy to apply flawlessly. I'm very happy I took a chance on this one. I love Madly so far.

on 11/13/2010 1:44:00 PM

NARS Madly, where have you been all of my life?! I just say this is my all-time favourite blush. I have pale skin and on me this looks brownish/peachish. It adds the perfect touch of warmth to my skin, almost like a "glow" to the skin. I have very pale skin and I use a light hand with this, and will lightly apply more if needed but it IS pigmented so I can see it working with skintones darker than mine also (I am Gobi in NARS Sheer Glow). When I swatched this at first in the store, I saw lots of shimmers but when applied to the face you do NOT look like a disco ball so don't worry about the shimmer! The staying power is excellent. While most makeup will eventually melt off my face throughout the workday this stays put! Sure NARS blushes are expensive, but I have found my perfect blush and to me it is SO worth it. I hardly have to use any at all and it actually stays on my face. I think fellow pale skin girls would LOVE this blush, but again I can see this working on a variety of skintones. The absolute only downfall is the packaging - I LOVE how it looks but it gets dirty easily. But to be honest I don't care because to me this is the pefect blush. Will definitely repurchase when I run out, but this product will last me a very long time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I love this color and it's just as great as all the other NARS blushes I have.

Madly goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly and looks amazing. Great pigmentation and lasts a long time once applied. I am NW25/30 and this is a nice natural looking color on me when applied with a pretty light hand and a MAC 116 or 187 brush.

I have been wearing this a lot this fall!
Would def buy again!