Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

3.7

on 7/22/2010 12:45:00 PM

I love this mascara!!! it made my very curly lashes look great and tamed. I would buy over and over again!!

on 7/14/2010 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this mascara, I am a big fan of Mary Kays Signature Waterproof Mascara, and had higher expectations of this, seeing as it was a bit more pricey. I love the consistency and the brush, it leaves virtually no clumps, but it really weighs my lashes down, and uncurls my curled lashes. It's not the worst mascara I have used, but for the price vs. the end result, I would not buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love this mascara so much. it makes my lashes look super long and thick. the only thing i hate is that it smudges really easily. for someone who's a little clumsy while applying things, like me, you might want to stay away, because those smudges will get EVERYWHERE.

on 6/26/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara. Gives me the look of Loreal's voluminous without the racoon eyes. Expensive in my opinion, but worth it. Also alot of MK reps trying to clean out inventory on Ebay

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I actually love this mascara. I don't usually love mascara either... Super pigmented black color, doesn't leave raccoon eyes on me in southern humidity, however it does smear and run if you get super wet or start crying so it's not water proof, but definitely smudgeproof during normal wear, in my opinion. The brush really does allow just the right amount to come out of the tube and it applies easily, no clumping for me at all! I hate that it's $15 because it seems like to much to pay for mascara, but I LOVE it... so I just keep paying every 3-4 months lol :0)

on 6/23/2010 12:01:00 PM

I have had problems with mascara irritating my eyes and this was no different. It is 15 dollars but not worth it.Although, it does dry fast. It does nothing for my lashes I hate it. I wipe some of the mascara off of the wand before I use it and it still clumps up, it flakes of, makes my lashes look piecy I only dip the wand once if you dip it more than that my lashes are everywhere in a bad way. It goes on very thick. It does not come off the the mary kay oil-free eye make up remover. It flakes off into my contacts which I hate and it makes me angry because I have to clean my contacts about 2-3 times a day now. I will never buy this again. I'm still looking for a mascara and eye make up remover that work for me =( I was hoping this would do it for me but it does not.

on 6/13/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This mascara was overpriced and did nothing for my lashes. Barely added any volume and was dry and crusty out of the tube.

on 5/10/2010 11:55:00 PM

i got this for free when i bought the blemish control toner. and i hate it. it just is not a good mascara. it clumps a lot and flakes bad. two things that no one wants in a mascara. save your money its not worth it.

on 4/14/2010 5:41:00 PM

I spent a year crying and searching for a replacement for my Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, then I stumbled upon this gem. No more tears. Absolutely fantastic. I tried both high end and low end products and this is the bee's knees. Now, if I could only replace my MF last performance and powdered foundation...

on 4/11/2010 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is my absolute favorite mascara i love the way it makes my eyelashes look i've gotten many compliments some ppl even ask me if i'm wearing false lashes ..but IM NOT:) it's all thanks to this mascara .