November 23, 2014 | 1922 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

I have had problems with mascara irritating my eyes and this was no different. It is 15 dollars but not worth it.Although, it does dry fast. It does nothing for my lashes I hate it. I wipe some of the mascara off of the wand before I use it and it still clumps up, it flakes of, makes my lashes look piecy I only dip the wand once if you dip it more than that my lashes are everywhere in a bad way. It goes on very thick. It does not come off the the mary kay oil-free eye make up remover. It flakes off into my contacts which I hate and it makes me angry because I have to clean my contacts about 2-3 times a day now. I will never buy this again. I'm still looking for a mascara and eye make up remover that work for me =( I was hoping this would do it for me but it does not.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara was overpriced and did nothing for my lashes. Barely added any volume and was dry and crusty out of the tube.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by briii

i got this for free when i bought the blemish control toner. and i hate it. it just is not a good mascara. it clumps a lot and flakes bad. two things that no one wants in a mascara. save your money its not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by apple0030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I spent a year crying and searching for a replacement for my Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, then I stumbled upon this gem. No more tears. Absolutely fantastic. I tried both high end and low end products and this is the bee's knees. Now, if I could only replace my MF last performance and powdered foundation...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

this is my absolute favorite mascara i love the way it makes my eyelashes look i've gotten many compliments some ppl even ask me if i'm wearing false lashes ..but IM NOT:) it's all thanks to this mascara .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Lilmisssammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is incredible! You do not need very much and a bottle will last you a very long time. I always get compliments on my eye lashes and it is because of this product. This truly is the ULTIMATE mascara =]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by splashqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. Its a rich black, and i love it. It really great at building volume.I give it 5 stars. One of my favorites.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bgsutphin

I ordered this product and thought after I talked with my Mary Kay consultant and I found myself to be poorly disappointed. This product smudges with the least amount of moisture and flakes a lot. I really enjoy the deep black color, but the brush doesn't seem to be designed to provide volume and rather leaves lashes spiky and thin. I'm not really inclined to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mascara. Every time I try a different one I just want to kick myself in the butt. I already have long, curly lashes, and most mascaras are a mess on me. Ultimate mascara doesn't clump and comes off easy. Apparently it's not for everyone...but I will probably never waste money trying another mascara ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by cgranado115

I love this mascara! Waterproof, volumizes and lengthens all in one! Hold your curl real well