Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have dehydrated normal-to-dry skin and I do not use any waterproof makeup. I find this works very well at removing makeup. It's very convenient that it is rinse-free as well, and is easy to use for spot touch-ups if I've messed up my eyeliner, for example.

I find it comparable in performance to Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover however Bioderma does not leave that slight oily residue or have a fragrance. It also is more effective than the other cleansing water I have tried (Koh Gen Do's version which needs a bit more product to do the same job and has a slight plant odor).

However, given my dehydrated skin I have a preference for products that are hydrating and Koh Gen Do delivers on that account. For people with normal-to-oily skin types though, I imagine Bioderma would suit their needs for a rinse-less makeup remover.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Another holy grail of mine. I use it day and night after using facial wash.
Does not dry out my skin.
Removes my eye and lip makeup.
Very recommended for oily and acne prone skin!

Pros:
+ Clean
+ Gentle
+ Does not cause breakouts

Cons:
+ Hard to remove waterproof mascara + eyeliner

This is an amazing, gentle solution that will strip your makeup away without irritating your skin. My eyes (contract lens wearer) don't even water when I use this to remove mascara and eyeliner (although I do take them out first). The solution is mostly aqueous but there is a hydrophobic miscellar component to it which makes it wonderful at removing oil-based makeup like liquid foundation and lipstick.

This solution does not remove waterproof makeup like it claims. Even with normal mascara and eyeliner, depending on what you used (brand, quality, etc etc) it'll clear away most of the debris and leave little tiny glitter-particle sized black clumps for you to wash off with regular face wash after using the makeup remover and then swab off with cotton pads. For light eye make (just mascara and eyeshadow) it does a great job but with my gel liners it's not that great.

I love this, and usually go through two to four cotton pads to remove an entire facefu of makeup (so I don't use that much of the solution). It's definitely worth the investment over cheaper solutions, I would highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin (dry and oily, I'm combination and some days I'm shiny like a frying pan that's just been used, other days I'm flaking when I scratch my nose).

I had my mum buy three huge bottles of this when she came into the country and she was not happy about it because security asked her why on earth she had so much liquid in her suitcase!

You can use this as a regular face cleaner when you get lazy (baby wipes + some of this solution before you go to bed). I do it occasionally so I can't speak for long term results but it's gotten me through a few finals weeks and the morning after late night assignments during university.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really loved this at first-- it removes makeup and sunscreen so well, and it didn't seem to cause any irritation. However, after about 2 months of using this regularly, I realized it was making my skin flake off-- basically, it gave me dermatitis. The culprit is propylene glycol, which can irritate some people. (A quick internet search confirmed this.) I happen to be someone who discovered, through trial and error, that my skin can't tolerate this ingredient. So disappointed that this didn't work for me-- I was excited to use such an effective, convenient product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! Good for sensitive skin, removes make-up fast and smoothly, does not leave any residue.

Top product.

I've been using this for 4 years now and I still love it.

update:
pros
removes makeup
i dodnt eed to use cleanser anymore, ijust rinse it off after removing my makeup.
healed my breakouts 😁

note: this works best for me when i use it alone and justsplash myself with water till the slippery geeling goes away.really hasnt only healed my breakouts but my skin as well.i used to have frequent acne but now im totally clear.it has also helped face my dark spots.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best cleanser for my dry skin! I've used so many bottles of this that I lost count, so I would say this is HG status for me. I purchase bottles of this at a time. I clean my face gently with this solution on a cotton pad. This is non-rinse so it's up to you if you want to or not, but I usually don't. Back when my skin was dry and irritated, I found that the more contact with water, the more dry and irritated my skin became. The solution has kept my skin feeling great. This is a gentle cleanser so it doesn't work the best at removing eye makeup, but I have coconut oil for that purpose.

My starter micellar water. I bought it as a makeup remover, although I only wear sunscreen and BB cream. It definitely helped saving my skin when I had the worst acne. It takes 2 cotton pads to completely remove BB cream. I used only one cotton pad because I cleansed using a foam cleanser after using this water. I am now using micellar water from Marcelle, which is equally good at removing makeup. With Bioderma, my skin feels a little (only a little) tight after a few minutes without any other product (no rinsing or anything). With Marcelle, the tightness feeling is even weaker. I am now practising no foam cleanser method, and only rinse with water after micellar water, and I dont feel much different (ance control wise) from with the additional cleanser, so I guess it proves that micellar water alone is enough for basic cleansing. I will probably try another brand of micellar after Marcelle as I see most brands of micellar water have good reviews.