Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 12/13/2012 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm is horrible. It just sits on my lips. When I wipe the lip balm off, my lips feel super chapped again. It also smells really bad. Chapstick lip balms are cheaper and better than this one.

on 11/12/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WHAT DID THEY DO??!! I was craving this lip balm, yes that's past tense, WAS. Where is the beautiful warm, rich and sweet honey flavor? Now it's borderline old makeup smell circa 1920 mixed with cat piss. Disgusting. Thank you Clorox, you bastards, ruining another company that actually had a good thing going.

on 11/5/2012 11:47:00 PM

I loved this balm. My lips are not too dry usually, so the moisture is enough for me. I mostly love it for honey smell and cute packaging.

on 11/4/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I HATE the smell of this. Like on reviewer said, it smells like baby powder - NOT honey. So gross. The texture is grainy, too.

on 11/4/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love the smell of this product, but other than that, this is a really mediocre lip balm. It disappears really fast and requires multiple applications.

on 9/30/2012 4:17:00 PM

i adore the original burt's bees lip balm and wanted to try a different flavored one. But the honey lip balm smells like deodorant, it still moisturized but i just can't take the smell.

on 9/23/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've only had one tube of this and it was pretty awful. Though the honey beeswax feels smooth on the lips, the texture is chunky, waxy, and its scent is unpleasant. It doesn't moisturize that well either. I'll stick with the BB's regular beeswax lip balm instead as it's much more soothing to dry, chapped lips.

on 8/8/2012 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The beeswax scent overwhelms the honey but I could have dealt with that if the balm hadn't sat unabsorbed on my lips for hours on end.

on 7/29/2012 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Doesn't feel that moisturizing on lips and doesn't glide on smoothly. Fragrance is overwhelming, too strong, and off putting.

on 7/10/2012 11:02:00 PM

I love this lip balm! It's literally theme go-to one and I always have it on me. At first, I didn't really like the scent or lack of tingly feeling that the original Burt's Bees lip balm has, but I slowly found myself more attracted to the honey one after I ran out of my original! I actually never buy the original one anymore, I find the menthol too drying. The honey is soothing and just softens my lips and keeps them hydrated! I do reapply it several times throughout the day, not because I necessarily have to or because my lips are dry, I'm just a lip balm junkie and I like my lips to feel nourished. I also like the pomegranate one, although its a bit tinted and extremely hydrating. Honey is hands down my favorite though!

Popular Lip Treatments