BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2029 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

I just didn't really feel like it did anything special for me. I love the idea of the nail brush but it ended up just making my life difficult. Not impressed :(

on 3/4/2014 11:22:00 AM

Hmm.. Well I will review this product as a blusher first. Pigmentation is okay, but the product just 'shift' my foundation/concealer, so dark spots are visible again. So I never use this product again on my cheeks.

As a lip tint, not at all useful for me. Not only the color didn't stay for more than 10 minutes, it just couldn't absorb to my lips like other lip tint does.

Overall this product is a redundancy for me. Not gonna repurchase.

on 2/25/2014 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to buy this when I discovered lip tints and thought it was unique on the market. It is a very thin formula applied with a nail polish brush, so it takes many, many coats to get any colour while constantly wiping to keep it from bleeding into lines and giving you a clown mouth. It doesn't even last very long.
I've recently discovered Lioele and Tony Moly lip tints which I bought for an incredible price (7$ for Lioele for the same amount as 30$ Benetint). There are so much better tints out there that Benetint is not worth the money and hassle.

on 2/22/2014 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This lip & cheek stain, for me is just overhyped product. I don't like the runny liquid texture which is a bit hard to blend. One thing that I love is this smells like roses, however I don't like the bitter taste. The price is so expensive like crazy. If you want to try lip & cheek stain from Benefit, I'd recommend Posietint, because the shade is gorgeous and much much better than this.

on 2/14/2014 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this! I mainly put this on my cheeks and it gives me the prettiest natural flush!! 2 dots and make sure to BLEND FAST!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lip balm! So beautiful and natural and I get lots of compliments.

on 2/4/2014 9:17:00 AM

Been using the same bottle of benetint for years. Product smells great and looks very natural when applied. U have to work very quickly with this. I feel like its rather watery as compared to benefit's other tints like posietint and cha cha tint which means you may need to use more product. Would live benefit to maybe reformula so that it's the consistency of their other tints. Overall, nice and natural looking and smells great.

on 1/30/2014 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I went out for lunch with a friend of mine who's Latina and she introduced me as her "English Rose". On the way home I stopped at Shoppers and saw this "rose" tint so I decided to try it. I liked the natural rose scent. Well, it streaked a lot on the first cheek. So I decided to use a face primer first on my other cheek. Voila! I used Benefit Brightening Primer, and it worked like a charm. I was surprised at the price! It seemed far too much! I only rated the price 2 stars. But... the colour really did look good on me. I purchased it because a) it looked so good, b) it's a novel little thing that makes me feel like an "English Rose" (mostly thanks to my friend), and c) because I was looking for a primer anyways and I liked the Benefit one I tried with it, so I picked that up too.

Thanks to this tint I've now decided that I want to continue to try more red blushers. I used it on my lips and when I put a pink gloss overtop it's quite nice, but by itself I begin to look a little flushed! There is a reviewer who complained that the stain got on her fingers. It gets on mine, too, but I just dab a little unscented makeup remover onto my hands after doing my makeup, then I run them under warm water. Try to remember to wash your hands after you put on makeup, for general cleanliness.

The packaging could be better, too. But the way the actual product *looks* and *feels* (it's perfectly comfortable) on my face when it's applied properly warrants a 4/5 for me. I have no idea if I will run out of it in a hurry - it doesn't seem like it - but I would have repurchase if there was a sale on.

on 1/28/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love adding some benetint to my lips for a long lasting colour. I find that I need to use Vaseline before applying this for even coverage though. The price is great as I use this regularly for the past year and still have not ran out. Highly recommend it for lip lovers

on 1/26/2014 1:23:00 AM

I hate this product. It tastes bad and dries my lips very much. It's a mess to apply and color is very unnatural. By the most important thing, I have recently read that Benefit is still using animal testing so I will never buy a benefit product again.

Popular Blush Products