April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Brows - Kevyn Aucoin - The Precision Brow Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I lagged on buying the Stephane Marais brow pencil, balking at the price. Of course, now its too late, but the shop had these lovely pencils in! The color is perfect, the the perfect ashy brown - not warm or brassy at all. The application is great, it's long lasting, and at $21, not too too pricey. I figure it will last a good long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2005 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hello, Holy Grail, hello.
Did I just write "Holy Grail"? Yes. Yes, I did.
I didn't write HG, either. This is the real deal as far as I am concerned. Behind my computer is a mirror, and I am fumbling on the keyboard, snatching glimpses at my reflection. My brows? Perfect. Damn perfect. The color? My own. You cannot detect the pencil's work. But it is there. Imperceptably, totally matching my color there.Dang you, Allure. I discovered this product before your lauding it. Must you always dog my steps like a little sister?

But holy cow. The product itself is a gray-brown, with enough stiff wax to make a fine nib that holds hairs in place as well as colors any spare spots in the brow. The packaging is just divine - the pencil retracts to the bottom with a click. There is no cap. Th end of it is a cover over a wonderfully stiff spoolie. It's a very tiny pencil, but boy does it do the job.

JUy67@@... sorry, I was staring at my face again. This is love. continued >>