September 1, 2014 | 1999 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2009 More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I bought the wrong color. It's a medium pink with cool undertones. I am NC30, with strong yellow undertones to my skin. I decided to pick up a pink blush among the coral, peach blushes I already have in my collection. This color is matte, sheer, but when I dab my brush on the pan, the powders fly everywhere. The blush lasts all day, but the color doesn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a great product sooo cheap but soo high quality very pigmented and the texure is divine soo soft and silk feeling. it looks like a beautiful flish of color on my cheeks. but beware not to apply too much as it can look dragish. i applied with my MAC 129 and blended it with my kabuki brush will absolutely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush a few weeks ago.. I think this is one of the best blushes I have. My collection includes blushes from chanel, mac, stila, cargo etc. I love the pigmentation, blends well, the color is perfect for my summer tan (NC42ish) They are super cheap & they have good choices that aren't shimmery! Love this stuff. It doesn't last as long as the higher end ones, but what more can you ask for?!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is VERY bright pink on the cheeks for my skin (Fair, lighter than NW15). I'm shocked at how pigmented this blush is. It's the most pigmented brightest color I own. I have to really blend this a lot to get it to look right. I find it's too bright for my skin no matter what I do. Probably would look better on someone with darker skin tone. It's shockingly pink on me. It doesn't have shimmer which I like and applies very smoothly. Just wish it was less intense in color. Very inexpensive, though. I would buy another Wet n Wild blush because they're obviously a very good value for the money. $3 for this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 2 backups of this blush - and I never get backups. I'm shocked I haven't reviewed this yet!! I'm NC25 and this is my very favourite blush, ever. It's a scary bright pink/fuschia in the pan, but when applied with a light hand, this gives a beautiful, healthy pink flush. It's a truly neutral pink, this works for both warm and cool toned skin. It's highly pigmented and bright. I use a skunk brush and just lightly tap it in the pan, then wipe a bit off on a tissue. That little bit goes a long way. The best part? It's dirt cheap!! Hence the backups. Just be aware that most WnW blushes tend to darken as the day goes on, so apply this one lightly, even if it doesn't seem like you put on quite enough. In a couple of hours, it'll look perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. I picked this up for 3 dollars at my local grocery store after reading many great reviews of this here. I am really impressed at how pigmented this blush is. You only need a little bit bit to get a gorgeous flush. The packaging sucks and the brush it came with is completely useless, but for the price I really dont care.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by regretia

Let me start off by saying I am not a big fan of blush in general, but I still think this is a decent blush.
It's very pigmented, as some other people on here have already noted. I have to take a tissue and wipe off some color every time I apply or risk looking like a clown. It wears for a very long time, and the color is a dark pretty pink.
The price is indeed dirt cheap. I think I bought it for around $2.99. It doesn't get better than that. :D
The packaging could be better, but it's doesn't get disgusting or anything, you just have to turn it upside-down and tap out loose power every once in a while.
All in all, the best blush I've gotten for this price, but I don't think I'll repurchase as this goes on too dark, and it'll last me a long time besides that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sunshine09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first wnw blush. the packaging isnt anything special, but this blush is very pigmented and lasted on me all day. i use it with a skunk brush and apply it lightly and its a beautiful color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Lauren21

i really enjoyed using this product. i also didn't know it was a dupe for a nars blush so i'm glad i don't have to get it. i was just browsing the aisles in the drugstore (i'm not a drugstore makeup person so i have no idea what to choose haha) and found this more appearling than cover girl and the other lines. i brought this back and put it on my face and it looks absolutely gorgeous. however for me i thought it wasn't too long lasting but i will update later and pay more close attention to it. yay to this product. i guess i might have to get more WnW blushes since they are truly amazing. also the packaging is a bit bulky but it does come with a mirror so thats always nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this while on a blush kick. At first I was worried that it would be too similar to the WnW Coy 3-in-1 but once I swatched I noticed how shimmery Coy is & was very happy to have bought a matte bright pink blush.
I am a NW15/20 & this works nicely on me. My cheeks flush naturally this shade so it looks very pretty on me.