April 18, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great blush! I love the new blushing blushes. They are soft and silky. I even use the brush it comes w/ for touch ups. This is a very nice soft medium plum shade w/ just a hint of brown. There is very minimal shimmer. It looks great especially for night time. This blush can go on sheer or you can build up the intensity for a more dramatic look. A+.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kwhite1122

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush! I have been wearing it for probably close to 8 months now pretty much everyday. It has worked well in the transition from summer to fall. I really like the color and it does have nice staying power on my fairly oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Well I love these blushes. I love the colors and I love the new blush brush. I think these are by far better than the other blushes especially the Sheer Pressed Powder ones. They seem to last longer and look better on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by thinkpink710

I discovered this wonderful blush in a PWP palette a few months ago. I wore it yesterday with Beach plum e/s duo and Chanel Crinoline and it looked great! This blush seems to go with almost anything and lasts all day - Over 13 hours :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lizardfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. It's cool toned but has very slight gold flecks that make it work with my golden skintone. It lasts a long time and doesn't streak. I don't usually even wear blush but I was wearing this one day in a picture and saw that it really made a difference. Great blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a slightly warm borderline PPP/LLL and this is lovely on me. Very pigmented, lasts all day long without touch-ups. I have Iced Lotus as well and it is similarly nice in quality but not quite as flattering as this. Very nice product. Well done, Clinique!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

This is my 2nd BB, the 1st being iced lotus. These 2 go together perfectly and look great alone as well. This is a darker, richer berry color that is very cool with blue tones and no browns. It's only 1/2 shade darker than my natural flush. I can wear this alone in the evening, or I use this under my cheekbones with IL on apples and cheek bone and it totally brightens my MMM skin. Goes on smooth and even with no streaks at all so no extra blending necessary. Great blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush!! It is the perfect color for my nc-40 skin. The pinky mauve color looks like a natural flush on me.The blush also lasts a very long time on my oily skin. It is easy to blend and has great pigment. I would definately repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 7:39:00 AM More reviews by debkrebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush. I have been a Nars blush wearer for years and never cared to stray. The SA suggested I try this on and I have not used another blush since. The color is just beautiful - cool toned blue based pink/plum. The thing I love the most about this blush is it absolutely lasts ALL DAY on my very oily skin. Props to clinique for this and the Buttershines!