October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is ok, I don't love it, mainly due to the scent.

- Lemon scent is pretty strong, reminds me of dishwashing detergent
- Very thick and creamy, absorbs after a while
- The tub is too much product for one person to use up by the expiry date, i believe its 14 months from production date
- Can be used on elbows and knees, heels and feet
- Yes its moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by MissaMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I personally love the scent, very lemony but not artificial (at least to me). Extremely moisturizing, even on your feet! And you don't need a whole lot either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my fave cuticle creams ever! I love how this sinks in relatively quickly as compared to others -- eyeballs mango mend. It price point is a little steep at about 15USD for 1.5oz BUT you only need a little that the tub will last F-O-R-E-V-E-R. This stuff is fabulous for cuticles and elbows. I haven't given it a fair go on my heels so I have no comment there. I personally love the herbal, lemon-y scent but for those of you who might not, the scent is relatively subtle and fades quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I never realised what a difference a good cuticle butter would make. I've always had dry peely skin around my nails, and I just didn't really know if there was anything I could do about it. Enter Lush Lemony Flutter. Though I don't fancy the smell (as it's pretty lemony fresh) this does miracle things to my nails, cuticles and the skin around my nails. I think the tub has a best before date about a year away, so I have plenty of time to get through it, though this contains so much product that I doubt I will, making it pretty affordable for the price. I am sure it could be used on any particularly dry areas, (well it says so on the tub) but I've just used it on my nails as it takes quite a while to sink in and requires some seriously relaxing "I'm busy moisturising" time.
I don't think I'll ever use a different cuticle product, I just wish they could change the smell a bit, but it's fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lush's creation of an all natural cuticle butter has hit the nail on the head when it comes to keeping cuticles at their best. Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter promises to repair and strengthen skin with natural ingredients including but not limited to; mango butter, organic avocado oil, beeswax, shea butter and lemons. Lemony Flutter keeps my cuticles moisturized without my hands feeling greasy or waxy. Although it is quite expensive for a cuticle butter, you can use it on any rough spot/dry skin area on your body. It works wonderfully to moisturize my dry cracked heels as well. You get 1.5oz for $14.95, which is pricey, but it will last you quite awhile. Although the smell is not loved by everyone, I can definitely tolerate it as the smell fades quickly after I apply it. It does resemble lemon pledge when you first take a whiff unfortunately. If your not too sensitive to smells and need an amazing cuticle treatment, Lush's Lemony Flutter is the way to go. Don't waste your money trying every other brand like I did and just save your money for Lemony Flutter. You wont regret it. I would definitely repurchase it and it has become my new HG in the cuticle butter/cream category.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good and is very good for my cuticles. When I first got this i thought that it was very little product, but now i have been using this every day for half a year and i have only used about half of the box. The product it self is really nice. Makes my cuticels soft and moisturized and leaves a lovley sweet lemonade scent but it makes my fingers a little greasy and need some drying time. Overall a really nice product, and I will be repurchasing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, I was on a yoga retreat and my feet were so dry that I actually got a huge crack below my big toe from doing yoga poses - it actually bled! Yikes! I use lotion every single day but it just wasn't taking care of the tootsies.
My friend let me use her Lemony Flutter and I slathered it all over my feet before bed. In ONE NIGHT my feet were substantially better, and in two nights my feet were soft and felt amazing.

I think the price is great considering how much comes in the little tub; and I like Lush's packaging even though some people find the black tubs to be problematic.

Overall, I highly recommend this - I bought it as soon as I returned from my retreat and I have been using it daily ever since!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by MissKittyKat

I love lush.
This has a unique play - doe texture to it.
I've used this product.
I also purchased this for my auntie as a part of a gift basket since she likes to give herself weekly manicure/pedicures.
However, soaking your cuticles in warm water, espon salts, and almound oil or lavander works much better... and that costs less than 4 dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by justwannabepretty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never tried a moisturizer before for the hard parts of the body but I have tried foot lotions. And this works so much better than any foot lotion I have ever tried. I really needed something so badly for my elbows and heels because my elbows were horrible to touch and my heels were so cracked as if I walk barefoot whole day (and I never walk barefoot can't stand that feeling). It smells like a lemon utensil cleaner but doesn't bother me at all now its become a good day time wake me up and energize me kind of smell. Its a promising product and I'll repurchase it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite Lush products, the smell is so amazing. My mom also loves it, as I use it on her dry feet and this one moisturises them so good! It is perfect for dry lips, knees, elbows, you name it, any dry areas basically. It's great to use on my damaged cuticles since I have horrible wounds after scratching them, and I swear after putting on this cream I can almost see the difference!