The Body Shop Africa Spa Body Salt Scrub

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The scent is divine... but other than that, this scrub fails to deliver. I would hardly call it a scrub, as a matter of fact. The salt dissolves away as soon as you apply it to your skin, hence no scrubbing action is to be had. The packaging is hopeless as well. Leaves skin moisturized.

If u need that boast of sheen and smoothness on thr skin going thru it is a very rewarding regime.. minus the oily bathtoom floor.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i got this in a swap, and i am so happy with it! the smell is feminine, fresh and not overpowering, very pretty, but does not linger after you rinse, which is fine. The texture of the scrub is fine, but still gets you smooth and very soft, no grains all over your shower afterwards which is a HUGEG plus i think. a little goes a long way and i would purchse a full size of this scrub once my small sample jar runs out.

I received a sample of this and I love the scent! It smells kind of like patchouly or sandalwood, but w/o the noxious overpowering hippie stench. The granules are really fine and feel really nice on the skin. I don't know how much this costs, but most likely I will buy a full size container when my sample has been used up.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Did not like this scrub very much because it dissolved too fast and couldnt really get a good scrub down. Also did not care for the scent. The only good thing about it is that it doesnt not leave the skin dry but somewhat velvety. I think this is best for a bath.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a sample because I think the Body Shop products are too expensive (though I use their bar soap... love grapeseed). And at 28CAD, they are too expensive.

But I did like it. I liked the smell, subtle, light but not the usual lotion, bath etc scent. It's a salt scrub (I've only ever used sugar) and I liked how thick it was and you only needed a little. It's a pearly-white in colour and the grains of salt are really thick/rough etcc at first but the water dissolves it, like normal salt. I guess it doesn't stay long enough to get a good scrub out of it and it was overly expensive for something that you're gonna wash off.

=] but I liked the product in general, wouldn't buy it though.

Salt is small thus gentle on the skin! Smell nice!
Skin feel smoother after few application.
Skin does not feel dry after application.

Great scent, fine salt scrub...but the salt dissapears and melts away way too quickly for you to get a good scrub. Expensive, but maybe the ingredients are good? I would purchase the Olive scrub (also by the body shop) instead works much much better and cheaper too!

My favorite scrub - not super oily or abrasive! This scrub has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling soft. To work around the packaging and to keep excess moisture out of the jar, I spoon some into a small container that is easy to open and lasts several showers. This way, if excess moisture gets into my "decant" my whole jar of scrub isn't spoiled.

this is such a lovely scrub !! the smell is beautiful,the salt is not too harsh on your skin but still exfoliates well,plus the shea butter in this leaves the skin sssoooo smooth no residue ect.only thing is the price ..it is pretty high ,would probably still repurchse

Top Rated The Body Shop Products