LUSH Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

3.7

Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cherry Infusion (Prunus cerasus), Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Coconut Infusion (Cocos nucifera), Perfume, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, Iridescent Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate and Acrylates copolymer), Snowflake Lustre Colour, Colour 61585, Colour 18050, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really love playing with this in the bath tub! It smells like Grape to me!
This lathers really well!

on 9/3/2009 6:49:00 PM

What a sweet smelling product! helps that its also incredibly sparkly! really does smell like candy and everything sweet! but not sickly of course.

works best if you squish a tiny bit onto a shower flower (the netting things) and lather it up with a smidge of water. you'll get much more out of it that way.

on 7/31/2009 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was suprised to see so many low ratings on this product! i love it. it smells like cherries & ribena, its dark purple and has blue-violet glitter. it leaves ur skin lightly scented and soft.
------
Before using i searched the internet for the best way to use it and found this video which towards the end shows how to-

------
I take a tiny bit of the jelly, make sure my body is wet all over, squish the jelly into the center of a wet shower-puff/loofah and rub the shower-puff in your hands to work it up, then wash your body in circles, as shown in the video above, they lather up AMAZINGLY. get so much foam and its really frothy and silky, i hope this helps somebody! x

on 6/30/2009 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love the black currant scent!!.......but................

all in all a waste of money!! the girl said it would last about 3 weeks but it didn't even last a week!breaks off into tiny little pieces, is really slippery just a waste of money.

on 4/28/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just had to write a review on this product to boost the ratings!!! Despite the low ratings, I headed out to Lush and bought this as part of an amazing haul! I just tried it tonight and I must say I AM IN LOVE!!! Firstly, the gorgeous black curranty smell reminds me soooo much of this Body Shop Bath Jelly I was in love with as a kid that was discountinued, booo :( It is sooo comforting, actually very reminiscent of The Comforter Bubble bar which is another one of my Lush favourites. Anyways back to the shower jelly. . . I don't find this product gimicky at all. I break off a small piece of the jelly (about the size of a quarter? maybe a little more) and sort of jam it into my shower loofah... then I just work it with some water and beautiful, gorgeous smelling lather envelopes me!!! AH-mazing!... The cardboard box packaging is kinda inconvenient but hey its better for the environment so lets deal with it! I bought about 7.50$ CDN of this jelly and feel that I have enough for about 8 uses so the price isn't so bad either. Overall, I'm sold, I will definitely repurchase this fun, super enjoyable shower jelly!!!

on 3/2/2009 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I dont get cherry muffins and doughnuts as its described. Nor does it smell like Cherie Ripe to me (Thank god for that....Cherie Ripe smells like cat pee). This is strong in currants. A wonderfully sweet smell. The fiancee says it smells like bubble gum, which I can see. Fans of the sweeter smells...will love this.

on 12/27/2008 11:45:00 AM

I received a sample of this with my birthday gift (an assortment of bath bombs, which I really enjoy!). The product description says to add water, then rub palms vigorously for lots of lather. So I tried that with just 1/2 of the sample and got a little lather...and blobs. I tried using the blobs like soaps but they're quite slippery! Since it was a sample, I got more vigorous with the rest of it. Still just a little lather but blobs everywhere! It looked like I had dropped a jar of grape jelly in my shower. Amusing and fun, but most of it went down the drain. The scent was ok, a little too sweet for me, but it didn't linger. It was a gentle product but not useful.

on 11/20/2008 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I adore the smell of this. I'm into sweet smells, so it's perfect for me. It's not easy to use, but the smell is worth it.

on 11/15/2008 2:20:00 PM

I'm unsure weather I'd buy this again! It smells delicious, but does it actually get you clean, and foam enough to lather up? To be honest, no.
For fun, looks and smell factory I'd definately buy this again, I just don't think the shower jellys lather enough. Come on LUSH and make another product (lipbalm, shower gel) that smells of sweetie pie, perfectly blacurrant and ribena-y :)

on 9/1/2008 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Im so torn of what kind of review I should give this product! You know , like when u'r not sure you actually like a product or not and cant decide how many lippies it deserves? Well , here I am!

The only thing I will say is that : This shower Jelly is so FUN to use! I laughed the entire time in the shower , while using this! Just because I felt a bit like a kid , playing with a slippery "monster" , that tried to escape me all the time!

I managed to wash myself , but it took longer then usual :-) . Smells OK'ish , probably not exactly like what I'd usually use ...

I'd use it again just because it brings out the kid in me so much , and I love it , had such a giggle in the shower with it!

I'll edit after more uses ( if the giggling stops after the novelty runs out ).

Video Reviews & Tutorials

LUSH Shower Jellies: Review & Demo by Danielle (LePooke)

Top Rated LUSH Products