MAC Lipstick in Creme de la Femme

4.4

on 1/31/2004 3:22:00 PM

beautiful colour.. great texture, goes perfectly with cultured lipglass.. which is pretty much the same colour but in a lipgloss form.. Great everyday colour!!

on 1/4/2004 9:02:00 AM

Very pretty girlie pink. This is my second favorite MAC pink, right behind Playboy Bunny Pink.

I found this colour to be very flattering on me. Its a frosted mauvey pink with subtle golden shimmer. Looks very nice with gloss.

on 10/11/2003 5:18:00 AM

im tan so the color looked very pale on me ... it looked too purple though but coming from a place where the MAC store is in another city very far from where i live and only has very few selections i had no choice because i was looking for a warm tone pink

on 4/27/2003 10:04:00 PM

I thought this was a very pretty bubble gum pink shade with nice gold shimmer. It wore well and is that nice girly look. Looks really nice with Little Tease lipliner. A must for summer!

it's a mid-tone mauvey-pink w/ subtle golden shimmer, cute, not for me though.

on 7/28/2002 2:56:00 AM

The color is a light frosty pink. I found I wasn't wearing it much, and thought it was just "okay", until I started using lip gloss over it -- much better that way! I use either clear Lip Glass or Cultured. I'll try some other combinations too!

on 12/29/2001 11:21:00 AM

Very pretty girly pink with very slight golden undertones. Looks fabulous with Cultured Lipglass on top of it.

Popular Lipsticks