NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 11/3/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was ok. The color is not magically overwhelmingly appealing on me, it's just alright. I've had this for quite a few years and am finally hitting pan. Because of the price, I will def use this up but I don't feel the need to repurchase. This goes on nicely and blends well but it doesn't have the lasting power I'm looking for - Tarte and NYX give me all-day wear. Too much hype IMO.

on 10/31/2014 8:27:00 AM

So I finally caved and purchased this. I have bought the "dupes" others have recommended, in trying to avoid spending the $ on the ONE AND ONLY. Let me just say....this is WORTH the price. No other blush is even similar to it. You cannot get that lit from within natural glow with any other product I've tried. At least purchase this ONCE and you will see what everyone means.

on 10/28/2014 6:02:00 AM

The perfect blush for photography, reflects with the golden shimmer and coral colour, lightening up the cheeks, avoiding the dead flash face. Subtle shimmer within the blush, personally a matte blush kind of girl, it is the perfect shimmer blush for the shyer shimmer wearer. Packaging gets dirty quickly, only fault, and it's damn expensive, but have had this blush for over one year, and barely notice any affect on the blush, very long lasting.

on 10/21/2014 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my go blush for everyday. My HG blush. Gives you a nice peachy color with just a little shimmer. Like the name says it does give a glow. Tried out other blushes over the years but keep coming back to shade. Almost a foolproof shade, it appears to work on most "warm" skin tones.

Overrated. Nice colour, but the shimmer particles are too big and actually make it look cheap and tacky. I only ever wear it in the evening. I know it looks wonderful on some people but not me. Oh well.

on 10/17/2014 1:58:00 AM

I bought this blush because of all the hype over the years and it is a MUST HAVE staple. Mix it with a nude/brown smokey eye and a dark lip and it is FAB for Fall, and it works with most skin tones!

on 10/13/2014 1:41:00 PM

Love it, Love it. Loooooove it. Looks amazing on my skin especially during the autumn/fall and winter as i am very fair and gives my skin an amazing flushed look.
If you are very fair like me then you need it even though it is rather expensive.

on 10/8/2014 12:54:00 PM

I adore the "happy" colour it immediately gives you to your face. It is a strong pink which "wakes you up". I always use it on top of "Laguna", as the Nars sales lady recommended me. Despite the high price tag, I usually like Nars coloured makeup products because colours are bright and with a strong personality. I don't give this blush top rating, though, as I only use it scarcely and feel it breaks me out every time I use it.... However, I highly recommend every woman to try this blush at least once, as the colour it is a staple and the first time you use it, you'll like it for sure! Just as a side-note: Packaging is modern and flat, but too big, in my opinion. The cover is black and it looks like other Nars products, so I don't like when I have many, as I always have to read which is what.

on 10/8/2014 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a great shade for any skin tone. It's a glowy peachy pink shade that makes you look awake and bright. It's really pretty and I recommend it to anyone looking for a universal everyday blush.

on 9/29/2014 10:05:00 PM

this blush is very nice. it has a bit of shimmer in it which acts as a nice illuminator to the cheeks. very good for a night time look. very pigmented, only need a little bit therefore it lasts ages. i have already rebought one. i probably wont be rebuying it again, but only because i like trying new blushes. overall, i would recommend !

Popular Blush Products