NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 12/6/2014 3:42:00 AM

This blush is definitely my go to blush! Orgasm goes so well on any skin type, and has minor shimmer which gives you that glow but doesn't make you look over done. The pink is subtle but noticeable and I absolutely love it, i can wear it for a night out or in the office :) the product itself is 5/5 however the packaging is absolutely annoying, it can never stay clean and thats probably the only thing that bothers me!!!

on 12/4/2014 2:09:00 PM

This blush is just perfect and my holy grail and I love it so much, it's not too hardly pink but just the perfect pinky sparkly blush and I just can't get enough of it xx would really love it again

When I went to my best friends birthday meal almost everyone complimented x this blush genuine lasts forever on your cheeks even longer with a makeup setting spray but beautiful either way x

The way the blush applies is flawlessly and the pigmentation is just literally the beat xx

I just can't recommend this blush enough

This looks like orange glitter on me. Not chic at all. Stuff does tend to pull orange on me so if you have the same issue I'd stay far away from this blush. It was nicely pigmented and no problems with the consistency, but this definitely did not live up to the hype for me.

on 12/4/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A little too brash on my NC15 skin, however I loved this at NC25. In fact, it was probably my first blush that I bought as a teenager when I went down to California and GOT A CHANCE TO GO TO SEPHORA! (Nars had not yet been introduced to Nars anywhere in my smaller city at the time.)

I even have older photos where I saw my cheeks glowing at NC25 with this blush! However, I can no longer wear it comfortably with my skin now as I know there are much more flattering colors on me, and I am not the biggest fan of coral as it stands.

However, I must say the formula is still one of my favourites, and I do love the color on others, just not for me!

on 12/4/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty color but it has too much shimmer for my liking so I will give it away or return it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Flattering on almost every skin tone. I personally think it has too much glitter for photographs but I still recommend it. :)

on 12/1/2014 10:14:00 PM

It's an ok blush. I purchased this like half a year ago, and it's the first Nars product purchase. I heard so many great reviews on this blush, so I didn't even look at the swatches online or go to Sephora to look at the blush and purchased it right away. It is a little too shimmery for my taste. On my fair skin -NC15-NC20, this blush is a little too pigmented(I know many people like pigmented blush, but on fair skin, pigmented blushes really do not look good). As said, a dupe can easily be found too(NYX pinched, Milani Luminoso). The packaging attracts too much dust. I give 2 stars, because I don't love it, I don't hate it either. It's a MEH blush.

on 11/16/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This blush is very beautiful on practically any skin tone, with the perfect amount of shimmer, but there are two major problems I have with it: the packaging, and the lack of staying power. This does not work as something I can carry around in my makeup bag - it has to be left in one place, which would be fine if it lasted all day - but it only lasts a couple of hours! I tried carrying it around, only to have the powder shatter into pieces and get all over my bag. I even tried keeping it shut with rubber bands and binder clips, but it still made a huge mess. If the packaging and staying power were better, this would get a 5 from me.

on 11/15/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There are so many Orgasm dupes, but so far they don't really come close to the real deal. The shade is a sexy versatile go to blush. It's a perfect peachy/pink with golden sparkles. It has a luminizing quality that's very sexy. Every gal should have this staple in their bag. Point off because the color only stays true for about 2-3 hours then you should reapply.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure