April 24, 2014 | 1041 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I used to use to use this when I was 14! It was good because my skin was flawless. I was pale because I was always locked up by the parents. As I got tan. The color selection was awful. This is great when you are a tween and you are starting out on makeup and don't want to spend alot. When you are younger you are more sensitive to stuff on your face at least I was. This was great for that skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product to put over another foundation, I like it over mineral foundation, and liquid foundation, to create a more even, flawless look. I wouldn't use this alone, because it doesn't have enough coverage, unless you pile it on which can look too matte, and chalky for my liking. I love using it for touch ups during the day, because it never cakes, and it's very light. Might be better for summer, because it can absorb a bit of oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by vlienn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this so much when I applied it at first, my face was matte, everything was covered.. until my face turned oily, and by oily I mean that when I touched my face, my fingers were dirty and orange from the powder. Ofcourse, after I went oily, I re-applied it all over my face. Wrong choice. It only got worse (!!). I won't buy this again because i'm oily, but if you aren't, this is a pretty good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by joliezondag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product because it keeps my face matte. The coverage is fair when I apply it with a brush, but medium to full when i apply it with the spunge. But I have to say that I look quite caky when I apply it with a spunge. The price is ok, because the product stays good for a long time. I had to buy new liquid foundations every 3 months. But this one lasts for about 5 months! Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by animal92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore this, it only lasted for about 3 hours and made my skin extremely oily.
Now that I've become a bit more 'makeup experienced', this compact is great for its price.The trick is using a good primer (I use smashbox) and kabuki brush. I suggest touching up very lightly on the t-zone area midday, as with all makeup. You can build coverage or just use it for a more natural look.
Overall, it provides good coverage for a fairly inexpensive powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nothing to say about this stuff except that it's AMAZING!! I wear it over my Revlon Color Stay foundation and it keeps my face flawless. Definitely my HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is AMAZING. I used it a couple of years ago when I was 16 and it made my skin look so pretty and flawless. I used it over a light foundation with the sponge it came with...and I looked so pretty! HAHA. I was so ecstatic about how my skin looked with this. I can't remember what color I used but it was a perfect match and neverrrrr looked cakey, I'm an NC20 (fair skinned with yellow/warm undertones) and I will be buying this again soon. I can't believe I forgot about it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really concentrate most of my time, efforts, and $$$ on my skin care routine and products. Because of this, I find that I don't really need/want a lot of foundation. I usually use TM or just a light powder to tone down shine and redness and nothing else. This is a little more coverage than a loose setting powder, and I'm finding that it's really nice to have that option at times. The applicator provided was not for me - it made for an overly powdered look that is the exact opposite of the fresh faced look I prefer. However, when using my large powder brush, and just dusting this lightly over cheeks, nose and chin, I was more than pleased! I will layer this over my TM for even more coverage if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally use the Almost Powder as my face makeup. But I think this is actually a superior powder foundation. It has a very silky texture going on, and doesn't cake at all. It looks very natural once it has warmed up on your face. I really like that it is medium coverage. Almost Powder was light to medium. Superpowder Double definitely provides a more full-coverage look. This is a powder with staying power as well. I have very oily skin, and this clings to my face w/out degrading for several hours before I need a touchup. When I use this over a liquid foundation, the staying power is even better. You can also use this powder wet, though I normally use it dry, applied w/a kabuki brush. It does not have a sunscreen, which is my only real complaint. I have already reordered this a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Ok, I've tried several powder foundations in the last few days and this is definately a better one. The last two drugstore ones I tried were SO chalky I find them nearly unusable. I TRY not to be a product snob but this was just better than the drugstore ones. As I said, this is NOT chalky, it went on very smooth, almost creamy. The coverage was excellent. I wish it had SPF but I'm willing to oversee that and count on my moisturizer for that. As far as the wear, I cannot say because I didn't take my makeup off til late and had already been in bed for a while (I know, bad, bad) so I will have to update on that front. UPDATE: Yay, this lasts too! And awesome powder foundation!