August 1, 2014 | 1998 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superpowder Double Face Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by kim750

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not work for me at all. I have been using MAC Studio Fix for years. This was a little cheaper so I decided to try it. I gave it about two month to make sure before I wrote this review. My skin is sensitive. This has made my skin in the worst condition it has been in in years. It clogs my pores and it has just messed up my face. Terrible break outs. It does not control oil AT ALL. Within 30 minutes it has soaked into my pores and I am sooo shiny. It feels gritty on my skin. I just did not like it. If someone is not really oily, it might work for them, but in my case, no way! Back to MAC. It is worth the extra money and does not break me out, and has a much better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by bookbutterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first foundations I used, and I need to return to it. It goes on so well, does restrict your skin and is great for sensitive skin. I'm fair, so the tones work well for me-though I've heard that's not the case for some. It gives good coverage, too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe I just bought the wrong shade, but it looks ashy and too matte for me. It also cakes, and is not for dry skin at all. I'll definitely be returning it to Sephora! The compact itself is beautiful though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by nmquinnn

Not for oily skin AT ALL! It's currently 2:15p. At 12:30p I went to Peebles and put this on. My face is a super shiny oil slick right now. YUCK!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I used to use to use this when I was 14! It was good because my skin was flawless. I was pale because I was always locked up by the parents. As I got tan. The color selection was awful. This is great when you are a tween and you are starting out on makeup and don't want to spend alot. When you are younger you are more sensitive to stuff on your face at least I was. This was great for that skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good product to put over another foundation, I like it over mineral foundation, and liquid foundation, to create a more even, flawless look. I wouldn't use this alone, because it doesn't have enough coverage, unless you pile it on which can look too matte, and chalky for my liking. I love using it for touch ups during the day, because it never cakes, and it's very light. Might be better for summer, because it can absorb a bit of oil.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by vlienn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this so much when I applied it at first, my face was matte, everything was covered.. until my face turned oily, and by oily I mean that when I touched my face, my fingers were dirty and orange from the powder. Ofcourse, after I went oily, I re-applied it all over my face. Wrong choice. It only got worse (!!). I won't buy this again because i'm oily, but if you aren't, this is a pretty good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by joliezondag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product because it keeps my face matte. The coverage is fair when I apply it with a brush, but medium to full when i apply it with the spunge. But I have to say that I look quite caky when I apply it with a spunge. The price is ok, because the product stays good for a long time. I had to buy new liquid foundations every 3 months. But this one lasts for about 5 months! Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by animal92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore this, it only lasted for about 3 hours and made my skin extremely oily.
Now that I've become a bit more 'makeup experienced', this compact is great for its price.The trick is using a good primer (I use smashbox) and kabuki brush. I suggest touching up very lightly on the t-zone area midday, as with all makeup. You can build coverage or just use it for a more natural look.
Overall, it provides good coverage for a fairly inexpensive powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Nothing to say about this stuff except that it's AMAZING!! I wear it over my Revlon Color Stay foundation and it keeps my face flawless. Definitely my HG.