Ponds bare and repair conditioning eye makeup remover with grapeseed extract and vitamin e [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

on 7/13/2006 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm really happy with this nice, gentle mascara remover. I need to wear waterproof mascara in the summer, and sometimes those are hard to remove and yank out lashes when removing the mascara. This remover is very gentle, and removes waterproof mascara with ease. You are supposed to shake the bottle first and then I apply it to a flat cotton round. Then I pat it over my whole closed eye. Leave it a few seconds, then take a second cotton round and gently wipe off my eye makeup. I've gotten this in my eye, and it is only slightly bothersome, but I still use it b/c the remover is so gentle.

on 7/12/2006 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Another must-have found thanks to MUAers. =) The only problem I used to have with my Lancome waterproof mascaras is taking them off - no longer a problem with this. It take even wp mascara w/o tugging - by far the best I've tried.

on 7/7/2006 4:22:00 PM

Works like a charm!! It is so gentle and takes everything off, but you will want to wash your face afterwards..

on 7/6/2006 2:17:00 AM

Move over Clinique and Lancome, Ponds has you beat. Same results and a quarter of the price. No milla either. Need I say more?

on 7/1/2006 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

No question this is the HG of makeup removal. Just turned 30, girlfriend told me to get this as she is also a Lancome Bifical user as I was for the past 10 years as nothing was doing it like Lancome's until I tried Ponds. I buy 2 bottles at a time as I am scared it won't be there when I come back!

on 7/1/2006 7:25:00 PM

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I wear mascara and eyeliner every day and I wear the iron-clad stuff you have to practically blowtorch off. I'm always looking for a gentle, thorough eye makeup remover - or at least I was till I found this. Goodbye Almay, Lncome, Kiehls and all the others I've tried; this stuff is just incredible. It's so soft on my eyes yet gets rid of every last speck of makeup, even my MAC liquidlast liner. HG indeed.

on 6/29/2006 11:59:00 PM

i am extreeeeemely weary with drugstore products but picked it up since it was on sale at target and holy crap! this stuff ROCKS!! it painlessly removes LAYERS of mascara with no pulling, tugging, and effort. this is DEFINITELY an HG and will recommend it anyone and everyone!

on 6/27/2006 3:04:00 PM

HG HG HG!!!! So wonderful. Yes, it is a little oily, but I have dry eyelids/undereye, and wash my face after I use, so it's fine with me. It removes every trace of eye makeup gently w/o irritation. I love how it has grape seed extract in it. I will buy 10 then next time I see it on sale. They are becoming harder and harder to find in my area. Can't say enough good things. I have tried other brands (Chanel and Lancome are also great, but this is a fraction of the price) so I feel no need to try to any other product.

WOW! I'm a lancome bifacil groupie, but it's so expensive! So, i've been on the search for a replacement. After trying numerous different removers, this is definitely it!!! no eye irritation (lots of others stung my eyes), and it takes off waterproof mascara better than, dare i say it, bifacil! The only thing is, it leaves an oily residue on my eyes, but since i always wash my face after removing m/u, it doesnt matter to me. This is a MUST TRY! LOVE IT!

on 6/9/2006 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this when we moved to our new house and I could not find any of my stuff in all the boxes and I needed a cheap fix before I unpacked.

Sure glad I did this! Works like a breeze, no eye irritation and just all around excellent. Compares to the dept store products and is 1/10 of the price.

Total HG