April 16, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by bancbev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is long lasting ( I have oily eyelids), the color is fabulous. I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by baharh

I really like this liner, it glides on smoothly, stays on and doesn't smudge. I usually favored black liners, but eversince I tried this shade, it's all i've been wearing. Lovely color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is also another HG product for me in the Clinqiue Line. I first bought it because I wanted a nice brown eyeliner, but now I buy two at a time because it is my go to liner. They are very creamy, glide on beautifully and stay all day long. This is a deep brown shade with a slight bit of shimmer in it. If you don't like a really dark brown, then try the light brown sugar shade. This is a pencil liner and you do have to sharpen it. $14.50 for one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jrpagv

I really like this eyeliner and this shade! It goes on so much better than other eyeliners I've tried (MAC, drugstore brands, etc)!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lashenova

I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and has a great color. No smudging and lasts all day. Not much else to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

I keep coming back to this one. My Revlon didn't even come close. This stuff sticks to my greasy lids & the color stays true all day. It's smooth & makes my brown eyes pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by reyiru

the application was smooth and easy, little tugging. the staying power is pretty good, not perfect but very little smudging. What I'm not loving is the color actually, it looked gorgeous when I made a line on my hand-- rich brown with shimmer but on my eyelids the red tone come through a little strong, and the color is lighter than I wanted and a little orange toned. Will buy another product, in a different color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by VQ13

I love this liner! It's the first pencil liner that says it goes on smooth with no tugging...it actually does! No tugging at all...smooth and lasts most of the day! My only small complaint is that I wish it came in a darker brown color. Its more of a med. brown and I like dark brown... but it doesnt tug so I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 7:54:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love creamshapers. At first I was sceptical as I thought that by the very virtue that it is a soft creamy liner that it cannot be long-lasting, I was wrong. This is a beautiful metallic rich chocolate colour that glides on and lasts all day without smudging. I have 3 other shades too! Fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Lorann10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the Cream Shaper eyeliners. Goes on smooth. Between my watery eyes due to allergies & a little oiliness, most eyeliners seem to disappear on me half way through the day. This eyeliner actually stays put on me. So far it's my favorite! This shade has a little sparkle that I could probably do without but is still a nice color. If it was just a little darker, I'd would've given it a 5.