December 19, 2014 | 1601 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Cream Shaper for Eyes - Chocolate Lustre

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2007 8:09:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

My colouring and skin type is described in my notepad. Pros: This is a lovely creamy chocolate liner with subtle shimmer in it. I find it can be used to draw a nice more precise line and smudges well too. It doesnt pull at the eye since it is so soft and creamy. It has quite good staying power on my slightly oily lids - it only fades a tad at the end of a very long day. Cons: The colour isnt particularly unique although it is a nice shade of chocolate brown. It is also quite pricey since it is so soft, it needs frequent sharpening and i seem to be using this up at a rapid pace. Overall, it is a lovely product which i will use up but i am probably purchasing bb chocolate shimmer ink liner next since i am a gel liner convert. However for pencil liners, i dont think the creamshapers can be beat :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupdrawer2full

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this product. I have stopped using pencil liners because they dry up and don't go on easily. They also end up all under my eye area. I tried this and it went on so smoothly, and to my amazement it stayed on for a good three hours! Not bad! I love the easy glide-on application.

I have been limiting myself to waterproof pencils and that's why I stopped using them. But this one has changed my mind on non waterproof eye-liners!

I like this chocolate colour too! It brings out the blue in my eyes. I use it with Clinique's Strawberry Fudge eyeshadow and the two products work really well together!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite pencil brown liner...I would rebuy this over Lancome Le Crayon Kohl. It lasts longer and it creates a finer line. The shade is different - this isn't as black/brown as the Lancome Cafe. I found this especially easy to use on the waterline - while it's very soft, it lasts all day, even on oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by bancbev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is long lasting ( I have oily eyelids), the color is fabulous. I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by baharh

I really like this liner, it glides on smoothly, stays on and doesn't smudge. I usually favored black liners, but eversince I tried this shade, it's all i've been wearing. Lovely color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is also another HG product for me in the Clinqiue Line. I first bought it because I wanted a nice brown eyeliner, but now I buy two at a time because it is my go to liner. They are very creamy, glide on beautifully and stay all day long. This is a deep brown shade with a slight bit of shimmer in it. If you don't like a really dark brown, then try the light brown sugar shade. This is a pencil liner and you do have to sharpen it. $14.50 for one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jrpagv

I really like this eyeliner and this shade! It goes on so much better than other eyeliners I've tried (MAC, drugstore brands, etc)!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lashenova

I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and has a great color. No smudging and lasts all day. Not much else to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jan0124

I keep coming back to this one. My Revlon didn't even come close. This stuff sticks to my greasy lids & the color stays true all day. It's smooth & makes my brown eyes pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by reyiru

the application was smooth and easy, little tugging. the staying power is pretty good, not perfect but very little smudging. What I'm not loving is the color actually, it looked gorgeous when I made a line on my hand-- rich brown with shimmer but on my eyelids the red tone come through a little strong, and the color is lighter than I wanted and a little orange toned. Will buy another product, in a different color.