September 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Concealers - Givenchy - Mister Light

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Nixxi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I have terrible dark circles and I use CDP (which is fabulous) for work or when I'm going out somewhere; but when I'm just taking my daughter to school or doing the grocery shopping this is what I go for. Mister Light is like Touche Eclat but 10 times better. I brush it on, blend it, then I like to set it with a little LM Brightening Powder and that's me good to go! The color range is not the best, there's only about 6 colors to choose from and they don't really cover a wide variety of skin tones. I wear #5 which is perfect for my medium/olive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This concealer turned out really nice! At $31, it better be nice. I blended #3 and #4 for my olive NC 20-ish skin. #3 has just enough yellow to neutralize dark shadows yet has a little peach to brighten and blend into my skin without being too beigey but it's still a little too light. #4 on its own is a little dark and too beigey so I blend both for a custom shade that matches perfectly. This is not exactly ideal but I'm used to blending my concealers so I always budget for two shades. Pen and wand concealers tend to be thin and sometimes almost watery but Mister Light is quite creamy. Such a creamy formula would've been better in a tube applicator since it gunks up the brush and doesn't apply very well. I prefer to swipe the pen on the back of my and and dab some concealer onto my undereyes with my fingers. Although the formula is on the creamy side, it's still not a true creamy concealer like the pot concealers so you have to blend quickly. Once the concealer dries (which it does quickly), blending will be hard. The coverage is fantastic! The light consistency allows for buildable coverage without any cakiness. The concealer stays on all day (also a first for me with pen concealers) and doesn't dry out my skin. I had no flaking, caking, or pooling. The only thing I don't love about Mister Light is the microglitter in the formula. It's not obnoxiously glittery but still enough that I can see it although I doubt other people see it unless they're right in my face and are inspecting my skin. I don't think it does anything to deflect light or whatever else Givency claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by alula

I've never gone goofy over a concealer before, but I love my Mr. Milk, I'm very fair and it really does help me look fresh and pulled-together. I dab it underneath my eye (a little goes a long way for me) and I use a very *minute* amount on my blemishes and then blend with a tiny brush. I've never gone for the 'full coverage' under eye concealment look - I just want the purple at the inner corners brightened so this is great for me.
I love the formula - it brightens and never, ever cakes. Just wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2008 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good concealer for covering red spots on the skin, like broken capillaries, or blemishes. It sinks right into the skin and doesn`t look makeupy at all. It doesn`t cover under eye circles very well though, because it is has a light coverage. Choose a shade lighter than you would expect because it darkens a bit after it dries. Overall, a wonderful consistency, with a easy to use application pen brush...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for months but still somewhat undecided on whether I'd re-purchase. It covers the darkness under my eyes fairly well but I still feel like it doesn't provide total coverage, and the wand/brush applicator is relatively useless - it leaves streaks so I have to blend with my fingers or a concealer brush. It would be nice if an undereye concealer applicator actually did something than just deposit the product. I do like that the container is a nice slim tube that actually packs a lot of product so I didn't run out in a month, that the concealer itself doesn't cake and doesn't feel thick and heavy, but I think ultimately I need something with a tad more coverage. For color reference I'm NC20 in MAC, Px Ecru and I use Mister Milk in this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I was thinking what to write in a review for Mister Light for a while, because I could not figure out if I like it or not. Well...I like the color and packaging of this concealer and also that it's rather smooth and gentle (though YSL is more smooth and gentle)... , the coverage is OK for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ativan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this based on reviews I read on MUA, and I'm thrilled with the results. Mister Milk (#2) is a perfect match for me. I don't have super-dark undereye circles, but I definitely notice that I don't look as good on days when I don't wear this (I started wearing it daily once I noticed this). I've never used another product like this (Touche Eclat, etc.), so I don't know how it compares to others. I only know it works wonders to make me look younger, fresher, and more awake! I always use eye cream before putting this on, and I've never had a problem with it settling into my fine lines or caking up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by TinasDreamworld

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought it for under the eye area, that's why the bad rating. No matter what eye cream or light eye gel I use, this concealer cakes, looks flaky and after a few hours it has dried out the eye area and the wrinkles look worse than they are without using any product.
I do like the colour No 2.
However, today, after seriously being frustrated with the hardly covering and so horrible yellow looking You're bluffing it stick from Benefit, I put it on my broken capillaries and my red cheeks. I was worried that it would highlight the area since it was sold to me as a highlighter, but it covers brilliantly my broken capillaries without highlighting or adding sparkle to my cheeks. Because it is so thick it does cover well.

For the eyes I prefer Dior Skinflash.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by scottydolly

WOWZA, ladies and gents, this is defo the best concealor i have bought in a long time. . .it covers my purple corners of my eyes beautifully. . . heres a wee tip. . frame your eyes with it after u conceal ur circled etc. . .simple draw a giant eye shape from above the inner corner of the eyebrow and follow the bone all the way down to the middle of the temple and then about half a centimetre under the socket bone curve a line up to meet at, do thios at either side on top of all ur make up and then tap and blend till it dissapeared, you will have a radiant subtle glow that envelopes the skin around the whole area. . . xx
UPDATE, GAVE ME A MASSIVE DEEP SPOT UNDER MY EYE WHICH TOOK 3 WEEKS TO HEAL AND LEFT A SCAR EVIL EVIL STUFF . . .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2008 8:14:00 PM More reviews by zoebolina

Hi Ladies,

I need your help! I have been looking at this product for a while now. I can't decide if I'm a #2 or #3. No one in my area carries the product, so I'm going to have to order it on-line. I have tried everything I can think of to find color info. to no avail. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have dark blonde to light brown hair with light blue eyes. My skin does tan, but will burn somewhat easily. I am am avid cyclist/outdoors person spending at least 16 hours per week in the sun (with sunscreen). What color do you think I would be??